MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED YET AGAIN

WE LITERALLY MEMED STEFAN KARL TO GET THE ROBBIES TOGETHER TO PERFORM WE ARE NUMBER ONE

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3pf7HCbtXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am unironically delighted by this. It's just so happy, without a bit of negativity.

no kill?

>we
Sup Forums didn't do shit
redditors did

?????????

The fuck are you even talking about? Don't know what any of that shit is.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3pf7HCbtXo

But really, bros, do you think that we could meme away his cancer? We crashed a plane with no survivors, so shouldn't we balance the meme magic scales by saving someone loved by so many?

This year has been a huge year for memetic energy expenditure. Maybe 2017 (year ending in 7, just like Robbie's 7% survival chance) might be the year KEK is waiting for.

We're the second most memetically powerful board (behind Sup Forums), so we could use this as a show of force.

This was so precious. Lazytown is undeniably the best kids show.

He's going to go through Chemo now, hopefully he can pull through.

But his salt and pepper look will be gone.

fucking this

The guy seemed genuinely grateful of all his fans, the memes, and how they all raised awareness for his cancer.

h-he smokes...?

>tfw NPH got to be Count Olaf and not this wonderful man

>all these old memes being revived with low quality content
>le x but sped up everytime they say y xD

Quit a year ago.

7%???? Where'd you get that?

Damn he's handsome.

>Reddit meme

You have to go back!

Not who you replied to, but it's pancreatic cancer, yo. It tends to spread out fairly quick, and recurrence rates are pretty high, and Karl's is fairly aggressive. Chemo can work, but it's never for sure.

fuck

It's a small chance, but like they say: when the hero has one chance in 100, he wins 100% of the time.

I will meme in his name until there is nothing left to meme.

WERE ARE NUMBER ONE!

Video?