Not in a supremacist sort of way, but who else here is grateful that they are a white male?

Not in a supremacist sort of way, but who else here is grateful that they are a white male?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100%.

yup

Me, but in a white supremacist sort of way

Very. I can't picture myself being as happy any other way.

This. I'm pretty mixed but thankfully blue eyed and white
1/2 Hungarian
1/4 Scottish
1/4 Texan, probably British

Just praying to god I don't have Jew on my Hungarian side

>Pedro
Nunez
>Chang
>Paco

Why lie when you're on the internet?

Yes.

I'm happy but I'd be happier if I looked like Chad in your pic.

>mfw Croats > Krauts

Yes

Will I be castrated for this post?

Even while the world attempts to tear us down and uplift literally anything else we're still the best, so yeah.

I am but I'm pretty sure the most attractive form of white male is tanned white male (just like in your pic OP) but all the sun tanning can't be good for us. So I wish I wasn't that white, maybe naturally tanner than a white sheet of paper I am.

>tfw being born an upper middle class straight white male in the American southeast
>why can't I hold all these privileges

myself, and Only in a supremesist way, because affirmative action and whites are the devil mentality make supremecy the only real perk to being white.

i am. not because of "privilege", but because of pride in my ancestors

I'm happy to be me.

idk I'd kinda be willing to trade whatever benefit I get for knowing my race had a future

>paco
Literally no one here uses that name. Juan/Santiago/Andres are among the most common ones

>Implying Sup Forums isn't 90% Americans using proxies.

being german is the best thing ever.

>Grandfather came from the Philippines during WWII
>Changed his name to Bob
>Refused to teach his kids Tagalog or any native dishes

He assimilated, his kids were raised as solely Americans, and I came out with white skin and green eyes

Makes you think

yEEEEE

Ya know, when I'm feelin' down, I just lean back with a sigh and thank god I'm not a nigger.

Yes, we are the master race senpai

Watch out, Merkel is coming for you

>tfw I do this too

>being german is the best thing ever.

Wilhelm Lost
Hitler Lost.
Marx existed.

your country is infested with niggers and is being ruled by one....

yep

I'm white but I don't have blue eyes, do i still count?

I also have orange hair.

I'm glad that I have pale skin and a Nordic facial structure, but I'm posses that I have hazel eyes and brown hair.

>obama
>rule anything

kek

You have to play it by nose.

Pissed*
Fuck

Light brown eyes are top tier.

Don't believe the trolls.

>"yup"
>looks at flag
>gags in disgust

not glad, just proud.

:^)

youtube.com/watch?v=3rnFlQAvk8U

Bitter sweet.
I'm a shit tier white with brown hair and eyes. I should have been euthanized

yeah, but I think there would be upsides to other races as well. Mostly just glad I'm not a pajeet or a gook

>Jew
>white

What ever you say, Yakub.

t. Ahmed

This thread is affirming white privledge

White men (and notably Asians) have created everything there is that makes modern Western society the most technically advanced and prosperous in history. Medicine, technology, and major scientific advancements are all products of the white man. Unfortunately, our generosity, kindness, and tolerance of allowing subhumans and women to have influence and utilize our creations are destroying everything that we have built over centuries.

Without white men, there is no modern Western society, simple as that. We are the creators, we are the nation builders. It's time we put the minorities and women in their place. The same demographics that have contributed nothing to this world and only leech off our accomplishments, want to take our power. Stop fucking with the white man, push us too far and we will annihilate you.

I'm sorry you aren't white but there's no reason to project your insecurities

>Not in a supremesist sort of way

Pale skin and alpine features with brown hair/eyes, feel your pain friend

>tfw you have Hitler genes, green eyes and brown hair

R...really user?

Being Bavarian is better.

I thought you stole my facebook pic for a second.

And yes, I'm very content with my whiteness, but also grateful I tan easily even though I'm blonde. Skin burns are no joke.
Also muh vitamin D.

>Not a supremacist

I wish niggers and other trash races could live a few weeks as a white man in Norway back in the year 2000, and participate in traditional Norwegian activities. Just being able to live in a white city, where you're safe wherever you go, no matter the time of day. Experience the friendly culture, the integrity and honesty of the average person and the strong sense of community. Maybe participate in the celebration of St Hans (solstice) in a small town, and just experience what it's like to live in a functional, wealthy, trusting society.

Then they'd know why we don't want them here.

Not really. I'm like, a quarter Maori, but nobody believes me when I tell them. If I were visibly brown, I could get away with so much more.

I'll raise my hand

I still remember the time I got pulled over with a headlight out and an overdue vehicle inspection in the city. Cop let me off with a warning. Maybe because I didnt chimp out and start smacking my lips as soon as I rolled down the window

Maori are the top tier of Polynesians. Great warrior culture. Be proud and don't let anyone cuck you, no matter what they say.

I'm white and I wish I could experience that.

white and wish i could do that, my community is islamised, i want my culture back, I will get my culture back.

GAS THE KIKES

RACE WAR NOW

I am even though I'm super dark
Italian fag