Ok. Mayweather VS Mcgregor

I honestly have no clue what will happen here. But I think the world of boxing is on the line as a whole if Mcgregor wins.

>I honestly have no clue what will happen here.
Muslims aren't very smart, are they?

just like it supposedly was when Mayweather fought Pacquiao, yet you all came crawling back didn't you?

I'm not Muslim?

You aren't understanding, the title was on the line when it was champion boxer vs champion boxer. Now it's champion MMA fighter vs champion boxer and if the MMA fighter wins, MMA will be crowned the top fight sport and UFC ratings will rise solely because of Mcgregor.

mcgregor will never fight in the ufc again

I'm actually going to be in Vegas during this. Don't want to spend the money to get in though

It's worth it to see Mayweather get his pansy ass beaten in

If he wins or loses?

Sneak in, I do shit like that all the time I. Hollywood

>I don't know who's going to win

It's simple.

>go to Costco
>buy giant box of cups or plates
>wear dress pants, black t shirt, work boots
>carry it up to where workers, not fans, enter
>play a confused and pathetic character
>walk up to security guard
>"excuse me sir, do you know which way I'm supposed to go in?"
>odds are he'll give you a free pass, or direct you where to go in
>??????????
>profit!

Betting on Mayweather is the safest bet ever, right?

I'm seriously thinking about dropping a couple grand on this fight and I don't know shit about sports or boxing. Like, it's a free 20% right?

I mean, it seems like it, but it would suck to lose a bunch of money on this circus.

It's like a top decathlete racing Usain Bolt in a 100m sprint

Sure there's the chance he could tear his ACL but it's as safe as you can get

Bet on the Mayweather TKO, you actually get decent odds on that (+300)

Make sure to YouTube it for viral views, you end up winning even if you don't get in.

What is this website ?

it's on the image lil nigga

sportsbet

safest bets in mma: jones v anyone, joanna v anyone, conor v anyone smaller than him, edgar v anyone in a non-title fight

any chance goobs lands a few of these?

i'm sure muhamed

nice aftertiming

there is still value there, I've made thousands off those four.

Safest sports bet imho

Next would have been betting on Golden State last season.

sure bro
isn't denying your god a sin?

>withdrawable 0

why

>Safest sports bet
How much do I need to win a million
If I bet 400 I win $4
what's the point again?

Every white person who roots for McGregor in America will be labled racist

Mayweather will win in a boring ass sham of a fight by a decision.

Everyone will want their money back

Nobody will ever watch boxing again

>this is actually what the average dipshit american this "fight" is advertised to believes

>americans really are this fucking retarded

>mfw

I'm not watching this shit.. I'll be in Europe, and i damn sure ain't gonna waste $100 on it.

I dislike both of em.

I did that to get into a Rolling Stones concert, only I wore a chef coat and said I didn't have access card to the arena because I forgotten it clipped to my apron which was in the kitchen

I don't care about MMA or boxing. I just think McGregor is the more sympathetic guy, floyd is an illiterate nigger acting like a teenager. I bet he gets his little oneliners from his daughter.

>Havent watched boxing since the Paquiao Mayweather fiasco

Explain

>World if boxing is on the line
>None of the guys fighting are ACTIVE boxers

Tell me how you worked that one out?

I agree it's a bit silly, but with all the boxing "experts" giving Conor absolutely no chance at all, it would be a bit embarrassing to say the least.

Another stupid thread that says nothing new. It's a professional boxer vs amateur boxer, he will win comfortably.

Muslims are allowed to lie about their faith if they fear persecution

There are exactly 2 ways this match can end.
>Mayweather exploits Connor aggression with great counterpunch and jumps on him for a KO
>Mayweather defense completely stonewalls and befuddles Connor who is gassed by round 8 and loses by easy unanimous decision
Any other outcome is impossible.

Idk if people are ironically thinking Connor will win, very confusing.

>he's not active, he's old, his hands are frail etc.
Why are you in full damage control when the fight hasn't even happened yet? Of course you could say boxing's integrity is on the line since an amateur from a different sport could do what it's elite pros couldn't.

I think most people who know fighting aren't tuning in to see who wins but to see what happens. How will Conor attack the unsolvable puzzle that is Mayweather's defensive style and how Floyd deals with what's most likely going to be a very unconventional approach. A spectacle like this happens maybe once every 10 years. Just have fun with it.

I had my tickets stolen on my way to a KISS concert one time, had to dress up like a roadie handling band equipment with my bros.

Got caught and had to make a run for it, then we decided we'd try and beat the shit out of eachother and play a pity card at the gate keeper, saying we got physically roughed up and robbed.

And, then next ting you know, we see the pack of faggots that jacked our tickets just beyond the gate, and security gets them for us and we get to go in their place.

And they can eat pork as well wihout much trouble.

Alcohol is the best muslim test.

>he thinks Connor has even the slightest chance of winning

>the unsolvable puzzle that is Mayweather's defensive style

Man, that defense is straight from the 40's and before most of the boxers back then knew how to shoulder roll

>How will Conor attack the unsolvable puzzle that is Mayweather's defensive style
flailing madly, get frustrated, do something stupid, get points deducted, get knocked out etc..
>how Floyd deals with what's most likely going to be a very unconventional approach
Easily

So today's boxers suck? Cool, won't have to waste my time with Canelo's next match.

Yeah and it's gonna be entertaining to see. You're being very negative. Conor's not a total bum, he's just gonna get his hand game exposed in way that wouldn't be possible in mma and I think that's gonna be interesting to see.

they both act like niggers but mcgregor is more entertaining

That's another way of putting it.

>style wasn't invented in current year
Who cares

he is a total bum, mma shouldn't be allowed to poison boxing like this, they should just stick to their own.

>I hate fun
got it

Conor wins 100% my man, he will outawkward Floyd, he'll for sure be hitting him from angles Floyd's never seen in his life

There is two options, either the match is fixed or it isnt. If it isnt fixed, Mayweather wins, Conor doesnt have even 1% chance. If its fixed, Mayweather gets to retire at 50-0, Conor gets the paycheck of his life and can just claim it was a boxing match and that is why he lost. I dont see it being fixed Conor's way, i dont think Mayweather would ruin his record for money.

>question mark on a statement

What that statement generaly means is "I'm not muslim, why would you think that?"

Conor fans been saying he was an amateur boxing champ in Ireland. At the London press conference Conor said it was his first time in a boxing ring in his life. At what point do Conor fans start feeling duped?