Why are old movies so boring?

Why are old movies so boring?

kys Lawrence is brilliant

Because they didn't have any good comic books to adapt back then.

I tried to watch this on TV when I was like 14 and dropped it half an hour in. Was just too boring. Should I try again?

yes. The worst part about this film is that is has to end.

Probably because you're an empty piece of shit that doesn't know or care about anything in life. You're just a shit person, sorry.

it was a different time

I'm an empty, shitty person that doesn't know or care about anything in real life and I love old movies. Lawrence isn't my super favorite but it's still great, I watch mainly b/w films and love them.

>good
>comic books
T. Kevin Smith

What's a fantastic old timey film please?

I believe user was making a joke, I thought it was funny and well timed

Double Indemnity, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The Petrified Forest, I Walked with a Zombie, The Ox-Bow Incident are some of my all time favorites

Same reason baseball and cricket are so boring.
People had a lot of time to kill

This is the kind of shit that lets me enjoy young people suffering in this economic environment. Shitty people deserve shitty outcomes. It's justice.

>the only good, non-nigger sports
>boring

Whatever beaner

>5 days long
>over 30% of the time it ends in a draw

fantastic """"""sport"""""""

Watching sports is for plebs, I'm talking about playing them you beta

Literally any sport is fun to play if you're not some fat fuck, that goes without saying.

Casablanca But that kind of sacrifice is lost on you people.

The Big Sleep, and Saboteur.

You people are the wild extremes of the reasons why no one cares about the generic public. You literally invalidate yourselves by talking.

So keep talking.

frankie my dear, i dont give a heck

Behold, the typical autistic retards of Sup Forums that will fall for any bait, no matter how shitty or weak in quality. Exhibit B, watch as they get baited by the following statement:
>tfw to intelligent to hate women with strong feminist roles in movies

Audiences were more intelligent, back then
You must remember Shakespeare's plays were written for the common man
In a few years I can only imagine what will pass for entertainment

Shakspeare's plays were written for the royalties

Shakespeare's audiences literally screamed, threw stuff, and jumped onstage all the while standing there shitting and pissing themselves. Shakespeare threw in tons of innuendos and boner and fart jokes to give them something to listen to and appease them. His actors, especially the comedic ones, were also very hammy and once they started getting laughs they would make up more shit to milk it. Shakespeare wrote for money first and foremost, that's why he started with the early histories which were basically "blockbuster" schlock, full of violence to appease the masses

People used to think the earth was flat and didn't know how to invent iphones, they weren't that smart.

I hope this is bait

Out of the past is a really good one.

*inteligent

They were made by white people lol

lol