Mu is deader than dead, been here ten years and never seen in so pathetic. going on a silent retreat for a year...

mu is deader than dead, been here ten years and never seen in so pathetic. going on a silent retreat for a year, no internet so bye fuckers. hope you leave here too, last time i stopped visiting for a few months that's when i met my wife, started having big career success, bought a home. want more of that. this place is so sad.

tiq

stop being so melodramatic about, just fuck off already

>wife
>lewdposting Demi
Wow, what a great husband.

no i want to be melodramatic because this site is fucked up and you should know lots of people are leaving and not coming back

my wife is an assistant for this photographer

did you help in any way to mitigate that? no so shut up

yes i posted positively here and have given hundreds of albums to sharethreads

i don't believe you

you don't have to

>only a couple hundreds
don't be greedy

this site doesn't even have sharethreads anymore, another reason for insane slow traffic. and it's like no one wants to improve it one bit, they just keep typing soyboy to everything and shitposting. anyway, i have tried my best and others i know have too and my friends don't come here anymore at all, not even for a giggle because it's hellish. nothin here to see except a dying board and a lot of sadness. take care, i hope you find happiness

cool, fuck off then

I bet your cock is SOOOOOOO big too OP.
You giant faggot.

yeah im quitting this board in 2018 its a shit show now

it's cool when you're in high school but fuck its not worth it these days

Only because of shit threads like these.

gee guys i'm really crushed, i mean i would NEVER expect this kind of treatment from mu

Still fun to shitpost

yeah, because the brockhampton threads are where it's at!

no it isn't, it's depressing and a waste of time to do other things that are way more fun and productive. actually there is nothing here. at least there were still sharethreads until recently. now without that, bye bye

You supposedly made this post to leave the fucking place. Why are you still here wasting your time arguing about irrelevant shit like a child if you care so little? Pathetic.

tiqq

i am bitter and immature, duh. anyway, my flight leaves in 20 minutes! take care

Demi is hot as balls

BrRrRrRrrrrrrapppPPPPP

Bet she does a mean assjob and swallows, I think she would do anything