Anyone else come to the conclusion that there really ISN'T a solution to Islamic terrorism?

We've been killing them every single day. New recruits pop up as fast as we can terminate them.

If you really think about it, there really is no viable solution. We're making grounds in gaining occupied territories, but new ones pop up.. or they go in hiding, only to surface later on. If we somehow, by miracle, defeat ISIS, a new group will emerge. Al Qaeda are still around. The Taliban are still active, etc..

We all know sure as shit there's going to be more terror attacks in Europe, as well as the U.S. Absolutely nothing can be done to prevent these from happening. We might foil their plans, but these plans are infinite in the foreseeable future.

There's no solution.

The good news is you're much more likely to get hit by lightning than being a victim in a terrorist attack. Until they come up with an ultimate biological or nuclear weapon(s) anyway, which I think is highly likely considering the advancement of technology and information that are available to the masses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We used to be good at insurgencies.

There is this one outdated lan, it kinda worked b4 with little modification can be used again.

Does anyone have that screen shot that has the total number of extreamist attacks and deaths ranging from Christians to Sunnis?

Maybe if we stopped fucking up their countries...

Just a THOUGHT

Al Qaeda and the Taliban may still be somewhat active, but they are hardly the organizations they used to be. Nearly a decade of bombing them to shit did more than you think it did.

>There's no solution

If Israel did never existed, would never exist terrorism, now is too late.

Now hold on just a minute, I was looking around and it seems we do still have one solution left.

>ONE
>FINAL
>SOLUTION

It's a cultural and population issue, both of which removing is considered genocide. So, I guess they are just there to stay forever.

When you realise that the US is funding these groups it'll all make sense. They're bogeymen. Al Qaeda lost its scare factor and the wars in the middle east seemed to be coming to a close, and whoop de doo, ISIS OY VEY. Ten more years of defense spending, oil and false flag terror attacks. Ten more years before the petrodollar will be threatened again. (Gaddafi and his gold dinar being the last time)

And to answer your thread more precisely: Islamic terrorism exists because the West needs it to. It didn't exist in Syria until Syria became a target of the West. There is no solution to it when nobody really wants it gone. How else will they keep the world in a constant state of fear, to further push their globalist agenda.

There's a solution it's just not acceptable for first world democratic nations. You have to go Roman Empire on their asses, which we're not willing to do.

The solution is exterminatus of muslims, THAT'S IT.

We started fucking up their countries in 1095, they started fucking up ours some time in the 7th century. Enough with the "peaceful Muslims" myth already. They drew first blood, it's only right that we claim last.

nah most of them defected to ISIS

we kill ISIS next, and they will either go back to their Al-Qaeda/ Taliban, or some new group.

>We should never have invaded Iraq
>We should never have supported the Arab Spring

A ban on muslim immigration?

There is 2.5 billions of muslim, you retard.

Unfortunately I feel this poster is correct. These organizations existing is good for the crazy fucks that run this country.

we better not elect hillary then

They have been killing each other for thousands of years and we thought we could stop it with a lukewarm war that lasts a couple decades? The flaw was thinking that we as an outside force could change them, change must come from within.

What we can do is quarantine them.

This. When in doubt always rely on the wisdom of the Führer.

The only solution is to wipe them all out, and Hitler ruined genocide for the rest of us.

Well with the diversity meme fully in place in the west, it is just going to get worse. More Muslims means more radicalisation which leads to more killings.

It's very simple, the west is in full denial of what they are dealing with here and is infected with the thought process of self loathing due to sins of the past regarding colonisation.

Expect brownskin numbers to rise, expect death.

There is a solution. Christianity is the answer. The government needs to be funding evangelicals. Islam is the problem not Muslims. Islam breeds evil.

I remember Oppenheimer coming up with a solution

SO BE IT

We can always tackle the root of the problem and stop supporting Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

There are solutions, they're just not palatable.

For instance, if you really don't care about how many heads you roll, you can simply salt the earth and ban immigration from Muslim nations.

If you care about keeping some semblance of civility, and democracy, you can install local governments that will use brutal force in putting down their opposition. Like the Middle East used to have.

If you don't want the civility/democracy, but don't want to salt the earth, you can occupy the nations and create puppet states to enact your will.

If you want the most morally righteous solution, you'd have to bring economic progress and good institutions to the region, but that would have been best done one hundred years ago.

Keep them out of our country.
Kill invaders.
Leave earth eventually.
Exterminatus.

they're ultimately going to win unless something very dramatic changes

How exterminate 2.5 billions of people? Praying for a meteor hit the Earth?

>salt the earth and ban immigration from muslim countries

OH yeah, like western countries would lose out on so much by banning mudslimes.

stop talking about it.
what's going on in the middle east is more of a civl/guerilla war.
reporting it here motivates radical sympathisers and increases tensions on normal muslims for no gain.
get on turkey and saudi arabia etc about funding
get off iran and syrias backs when they're fighting isis.
consider everyone who fits a profile who's been to turkey in the past 5 years as a possible terrorist.
mostly just keep calm and carry on.

There is. Japan = 0 snackbarring. Poland= 0 snackbarring. Hungary = 0 snackbarring. You know why?

That's not really my argument at all.

If Islam is a sinking ship, you still have to decide whether or not to pick up swimmers.

>If you don't want the civility/democracy, but don't want to salt the earth, you can occupy the nations and create puppet states to enact your will.

That's what we have been doing, it's not working

Yes there is.
Absolute brutality. It's the only language they understand. Whatever ISIS is capable of, whites can and HAVE done 100x worse. ISIS videos don't hold a candle to the torture methods devised by whites. We're on top for a reason.

We need to slaughter them like dogs. Torture their families until they surrender themselves to us, torture them as well - just for fun. We need to kill all of them - 100% annihilation. Men, women, children, I don't give a fuck. Wipe them clean from the face of the planet, and spit on their graves.

That's how you win.

> Kill weeds
> More weeds show up

Well guys I guess we better stop farming.

Seriously though, human history has always been pockets of civilization fighting against hordes of barbarians.

There is a solution, but nobody is willing to kill that many innocent people.

Yet "they" aren't even the real enemy. They're dirt poor opportunists moving to Western countries because said countries allow them to. I don't believe they're moving to actually "invade", but when you have lax laws in place that allow them to shape their new home in ways that resemble their home country, they will be sure to do so.

The solution would be a state that regulates immigration properly. Impossible with liberals, and behind liberals, the eternal you-know-whos.

I'm pretty sure if we just fuck off in the region, it will slowly go away. either that, or we have to bomb them into oblivion

this half assed approach is fucking our shit up

give us a few months

all shitholes or dying or defeated former Soviet or American sattelite puppet states

>It's not working
It was working during the Cold War when one of these nations falling meant it fell to the opposition.

what an intelligent way of telling us you have no understanding of the situation at all

Actually, there is a final solution.

You can contain them.

How big a threat was Islamic terrorism in the West before the 1965 immigration act?

How many Muslims were in the US, Canada or Europe back in the 1960's?

The lie the liberals tell you is that Radical Islam happened because of Western foreign policies, which is only partially true, they never touch upon the fact that massive Islamic immigration into the West have only happened within the last 30 or so years.

The best option is to contain them by not letting them into your country in the first place, and hope that you can stop the radicals already in your country and assimilate the moderates.

Nah, we don't need any of this expensive troublesome shit. Just deport and strengthen the borders. What Hitler should have done to the Jews as originally planned tbqh.

just stop giving them money. It's all your fault btw; all the way from al-quaeda.

does that mean abandoning israel

Worked for japan, if the US would have done it after 9/11 they could have been a thriving country by now

More like Islam is a giant cancerous mold that should be Quarantined

they want to complain to whites about atrocities lets give them some

Japan has a better standard of living than France. Poland and Hungary will in a few decades.

>this half assed approach is fucking our shit up

Really, just this. If there was no relationship to powers in the region, there would be few complications as long as the borders are firm.

Why contain it?

ok

The best solutions just aren't really feasible in the modern west. You'd have to go colonialism on them, seizing control of oil assets and playing kingmaker with strongmen in the region. Western nations controlled regions like these before, even larger ones, they just didn't mind being a bit more ruthless then we are today.

I don't want to die never having known these feels... please white man, stand up.

youtube.com/watch?v=uUyDcGSMPEQ

Ever heard of WMDs?

>wipe out leadership and destabilize governments
>watch local maniacs and thugs grab for power in a chaotic vacuum
>act surprised
daily reminder that a 9/11 scale attack every morning for three years would kill one per cent of the US population and change absolutely nothing.
You're being herded and farmed, brothers.

There is a solution. Genocide.

Every single shitskin out there; men, women, children - it doesn't matter. If they are Muslims - kill them.

t. Slavic rapebaby

We haven't really tried killing them yet. Let's saturate their entire countries with chemical weapons. If they continue to pop up then call me.

>Extract all oil
>ALL OF IT
>Fucking Leave

That is the solution. Remove the oil and fucking leave. No, "oh I gibs it to my international trust "friends"", no, fucking TAKE IT. I don't care who takes it at this point it's going to eventually go in globalists pockets, stop them from slow draining for military bux.

Or literally get a rogue squadron and fire bomb all the oil fields.

there is. Full quarantine, like for Ebola.

Yes, they are. There is literally nothing wrong with deportations. My country deports young fertile women from non-EU East Europe and Asia all the fucking time. They just don't make the news unlike a hideous pack of hairy Mooslims.

But then didn't you become the extremist, the problem?

Hard work and dedication. Have a little optimism, and it can be done!

gooks are idolaters, their fake idol emperor ordered them to surrender

Allah Most High will not

Swedes are the only Germanics with any Slav admixture as recently researched, Ahmed.

not all Muslims are Arabs some will eventually realize nuclear fire is hot and will burn them .....except the Arab muslims they will most likely not learn..at all

Phil Robertson is actually right

>Nuke ME so hard that all the matter of the land mass is displaced
>Will probably kill everyone in Europe and Africa and Russia and most of Asia

Okay.

> muh oil
We don't need it. Canada alone is sitting on tons of untapped oil.

If someone wants to kill you, telling him "plz don´t", may not work.

>innocent
>muslims

sure these soviets stopped at konigsberg or should i say kaliningrad

They've been fucking with us since Jefferson. We just need to keep killing them. Like the roaches they are.

nukes

I keep forgetting that Muslims cannot into facts.

What is it with shills and paragraphs?
Oh, right. Because they are not telling the truth, they need as much rhetorical momentum as possible.
The notion that the US is killing ISIS members, and doing so every single day, would be considered very funny in some parts, OP.

Trump said that he will put boots on the ground. Hail trump. He will ravage islam cod4 style, charlie dont surf.

I don't even need to read your entire post, just the beginning of it, to refute your claim.

You fight an ideology like radical islam with another ideology; Action. The rise of violent attacks you've been seeing are being carried out because the nation has become more vulnerable than it's ever been, in the name of political correctness and the entire sjw movement. This all falls on Obama, in my opinion. Radicals know that they are more likely to get away with doing what they are, so they're less inclined to stop doing it, because they know Obama isn't going to do anything about it. What has he done? Order some airstrikes? Is that it? There's been more than enough damning evidence to suggest that raids on mosques wouldn't be unorthodox. In fact, it would probably save lots of lives, and put many bad people away. But, out of the fear of labelling something due to it's ideology, Obama refuses to do such a thing. He refuses to even call this latest act of terror as what it is. Meanwhile, the country scurries to debate about gun control of it's citizens, as it that is at the root of this problem, and not the radical muslims themselves.

So, tldr, simply put, you fight radical islam by throwing pc culture out the window, getting some balls and backbone, and coming down on the hotbeds in the country, places like mosques, and close the borders to anyone slightly suspicious. Meanwhile, bomb the fuck out of isis territory. Teach the radicals we won't fuck around with them, tolerating their intolerance.

ok ivan

>The government needs to be funding evangelicals.
The aggressive evangelizing run on the taxpayer's dollar in the military is basically that, it's been going on since the first Gulf War, too.

do you really think there's gonna be some worldwide genocide of whites or are you actually scared of the statistically tiny chance you might get snackbar'd instead?
go get some air

The solution is very simple. Ban all travel and immigration from Muslim majority countries, deport all Muslims with anything less than full citizenship, "encourage" repatriation of the ones that do have citizenship, ban all foreign funding of mosques and Islamic organizations, ban Islamic schools, and treat Muslims the same way most people treat Klan members. There will be more violence in the short term but by making life relentlessly unbearable for them, most will leave and their numbers will shrink in the long run and Islam will recede from Western society.

kek its the only way that will work too

We need boots at the border and boots up the hairy Muslim ass as it's propelled outside every single Western country.

That's not too hard to solve. Just means we need to hit multiple with each strike, and go into total war production.

Most of them live in one place, too.

Maybe it will change one day, but in many countries the social and political will to do what would be necessary isn't there anymore. Deportations aren't enough due to the wealth and autonomy these regions are allowed. Before these places were on lock down from their very sources. Which solved the problem of people, key strategic areas, and resources. The west has spent decades being told colonialism and it's effects were bad, but from a Machiavellian viewpoint, brought all the security and wealth needed in addition to sort of "uplifting" the locals. Maybe one day in time these views will return but it seems doubtful.

Nah civilized people don't need to get in a shit fight with chimps. We endanger species by wrecking their habitat and removing their way of life, not torturing them individually.
ITT: sadists that can't see the big picture

Its only genocide if you loose.

I thought America keeps a few thousand pic related on hand.

Any violence, even as much as a fistfight or groping of a local female should merit immediate deportation.

There's nothing extreme about eradicating disease. Islam is a plague, and Muslims are the vector.

Keep on killing.
We're barely even doing anything right now.

Came to that conclusion years ago OP

What I find amazing is people seem to think ISIS has weakened the jihadist movement by splitting it. What these people fail to realise is that the movement has not been weakened by this split, it has been made so much stronger.

I think a useful analogy is that of TB. When TB enters the body, it immediately lays down latent bacteria, undetectable and slow growing. These latent bacteria periodically switch to a fast growing phenotype when the immune system is weakened and make a run for freedom. Should the immune system clear these, the latent bacteria are still present, ready for another go.

This is the same with ISIS and Al Qaeda. ISIS may be fast moving and it may be destroyed equally quickly, but Al Qaeda provides a perfect ideological fallback position for global jihadism. They're still working behind the scenes, slowly building up power, allying themselves with tribes in Yemen, Syria, Somalia, with the Taliban in Afghanistan.

The clue is in the name. The Islamic State, that's easy enough. But Al Qaeda? It means "the base", but something is lost in this simple translation. It more accurately translates to "the fundament" or "the foundation". Which is what it was always supposed to be, the foundation from which the Caliphate will be built. And even if the Caliphate is raised to the ground, the foundation will remain.

This was always the plan. The long and short game, simultaneously.

Keep the isolated in their countries

theyll either reform and join humanity or theyll kill themselves