Why should known terrorists be able to buy a gun...

Why should known terrorists be able to buy a gun? Why should known terrorists be able to own assault weapons of any sort? Why should assault weapons even be fucking legal? All.They. Do. Is.Kill. People.

Assault weapons have been used at
>Columbine
>Newtown
>Aurora
>Naval Yard
>San Bernadino
>Santa Monica
>Oregon
>Now orlando
>...Many more

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>8/8 of these locations are gun free zones
>how did the gun get inside

Answer me!

>"Assault weapons"
>>>/tumblr/

They would find other illegal means of getting the same guns. Literally won't stop anything.

SHALL

No one takes you seriously because you think there is such a thing as an "assault rifle".

That is THE reason why you are getting 0 serious responses.

Yes, let's make everywhere the OK Corral.

What stops this from happening in every other country on earth?

Yes there is you illitterate fuck.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

They don't have Mexico as a neighbor

The real question you should be asking is what kind of shit security that fag club had. How did he even get in the door.

>Why should known terrorists be able to buy a gun? Why should known terrorists be able to own assault weapons of any sort?

Because Conservative Amerifags Think EVERYONE should own guns, and something as simple as having to prove your not a dangerous psychopath before buying a gun is considered ridiculous and a violation of their rights.
Buying a gun should probably not be like buying a cheese burger, cash and carry..
Although Most Americans cant be trusted not to harm themselves or each other with fast food either.

Just to make it easy for you all when you quote:
Fucking Leaf
Canuck
Cuck
Libtard
King Leaf
ect ect.

It took me two years and nearly eighteen thousand dollars of lawyer fees to get off the watch list as I had the same name as someone else. The watch list is secret and the criteria to qualify to get onto it are just as secret. How retarded are you that are you actually arguing in favor of secret committees, using secret data and secret criteria to restrict peoples rights? Stasi did that same thing, let that sink in, you are advocating for something Stasi did to people.

>Why should assault weapons even be fucking legal? All.They. Do. Is.Kill. People.
Does this image trigger you then? This can kill people nearly 1km away.

>Why should known terrorists be able to buy a gun? Why should known terrorists be able to own assault weapons of any sort?

The only way to stop this from happening is to prevent them from entering the country.

>They don't have Mexico as a neighbor
This is a valid argument?.
Not seeing alot of Mexicans on shooting sprees in schools and publis spaces in the USA, they are too busy mopping floors, picking fruit and trying to dodge immigration.

We should ban shoes. Shoes have been worn by every mass killer.

used to know a fellow named Brando from Orlando... He went out saturday to "trap out the bandos" but got killed by a rando. Actually was a traffic stop but he ran tho.

>It took me two years and nearly eighteen thousand dollars of lawyer fees to get off the watch list as I had the same name as someone else.
>Does this image trigger you then? This can kill people nearly 1km away

Then You went out and bought a long range scoped rifle and posted pictures on a Internet Board that's monitored by the Feds bragging that it can kill people 2.2 miles away. (not "this can hit a target 2.2 miles away", but "this can kill people", which shows where you heads at). Back onto the watch list you go then.

>What stops this from happening in every other country on earth?
Not gun control, just look at the Paris attack

>Then You went out and bought a long range scoped rifle and posted pictures on a Internet Board that's monitored by the Feds bragging that it can kill people 2.2 miles away. (not "this can hit a target 2.2 miles away", but "this can kill people", which shows where you heads at). Back onto the watch list you go then.
>reading comprehension
So, what are you Canadians good at? You cant shitpost well and you clearly can read well, do you do anything well or are you just a nation of failures like southpark leads me to believe?

>So, what are you Canadians good at?
Sits at home shit posting, Doesn't brag about his firearms, Doesn't need them anyway cause no one shoots up my town..
Questions?

>all. They. Do. Is.kill. People

Except when i shoot my AR15 at 3 gun

Or when i shoot my AR15 at the range

Or when i hunt coyote with my AR15

Come to think of it, my AR15 has done a lot, but never killed a person. Fun fact: did you know less than 300 people are killed by "Assault weapons" (classified as rifles) in a year? Thats AR15s, AKs, any other scary guns democrats cry about, plus bolt guns, milsurp semi-autos, or even pistol caliber carbines (think semi-auto mp5 since you clearly dont know shit).

>The only way to stop this from happening is to prevent them from entering the country.
This is the answer, not arming the shit outta every idiot with $500 and a ticket to a gun show.

>Or when i hunt coyote with my AR15

You Sir, are doing the lords work.

>muh ass salt rifle