What are we going to get Trump for his 70th birthday tomorrow?

What are we going to get Trump for his 70th birthday tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should put a card together and send it to him like Sup Forums did to Gaben or something like that.

If you didn't already send him a birthday card on time then just tweet him something cheery.

We're giving him the Presidency.

The FBI has purposely waited just so they could indict Clinton on Trump's birthday. Screenshot this.

The presidency

>Not putting with one simple brick in that image
Im dissapoint

/thread

omar gave trump florida for his b-day

how can you top that Sup Forums?

Send a brick with your name on it to be used as part of the wall

Rape him

does anyone else share birthday's with our lord?

mexicans don't hate trump, white liberals that had their entire life handed to them and paid for THINK mexicans hate him

Best fucking birthday gift ever.

Nah. They'd put it to all closed door stuff. Leave her out in the open until Trump has a chance to expose her more.

Then indict her.

ssed

That's one hell of a present.
But the FBI can't indict, they can only turn over their report and recommend and indictment to the Doj (obongos buddy Loretta lynch)

>white liberals that had their entire life handed to them and paid for
like Trump?

As a liberal, that's the feeling I got about it, so I decided to reject it as I went through the process of leaving the nest. Not realistic or worth it to me if I can't make it on my own.

lmaoooooooooooooo

memes for his campaign, what else can we give him.

1777 – The Stars and Stripes is adopted by Congress as the Flag of the United States.

nothing because im poor

That truly is the gift that keeps giving

Trump and my son have the same birthday :3

What presents can you get a 3yo and a 70yo?

cec

The only people that hate him in Mexico are shitty politicians, edgy Mexican NEETs on facebook and poor people with illegal families in the US because Mexico2hard4them.

In other words, nobodies.

I'd like to give him a big ass sombrero to remind him hes doing a good thing by building wall and it will help Mexico unfuck itself and with time, become a better neighbor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_14

1900 – The Reichstag approves a second law that allows the expansion of the German navy.

1940 – World War II: Paris falls under German occupation, and Allied forces retreat.

1982 – Falklands War: Argentine forces in the capital Stanley conditionally surrender to British forces.

1923 – Green Wix Unthank, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2013)

>1928 – Ernesto 'Che' Guevara, Argentinian-Cuban physician, author, and guerrilla leader (d. 1967)

>1932 – Joe Arpaio, American police officer

1958 – Pamela Geller, (((American))) activist and blogger

>1987 – Rizwan Farook, American terrorist of Pakistani descent, perpetrator of 2015 San Bernardino attack

– Rizwan Farook, American terrorist of Pakistani descent, perpetrator of 2015 San Bernardino attack
Seriously!! what are the fucking chances of this?

must be like 367:1