It's a Drink a Shot Everytime Joe Says "Bizzare" episode

>It's a Drink a Shot Everytime Joe Says "Bizzare" episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtuYvSXbhaM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Christ he must be so irritating in real life. He's got some interesting ideas, but he's such a fucking meat head that he's going to force his half-baked thoughts onto everyone as if it's the God's honest truth.

Yeah dude, we get it, you took some hallucinogenics and thought deeply about something for the first time in your life. It doesn't make you a fucking all knowing witch doctor that's going dispense your knowledge on all of us as if your some sort of wise teacher.

You fucking ate some mushrooms or dropped acid, get over yourself.

Relax,bud. Pop an Alpha Brain™ or something

>It's like.. humans are so bizzare, maan. We truly are a weird species.. hey Jamie, look up "Simian Tarantulas"

>it's an user doesn't know that it's pretty difficult to talk about anything for 4 fucking hours episode

>it's user doesn't realize that a washed up comedian tried to relate to the /x/ crowd episode

someone had a thread earlier, dunno if it was on here or Sup Forums, but omg it was so fucking good it was like the real thing

I love JRE but sometimes I have to turn it off when Joe gets too baked and starts talking about shit he knows nothing about. Then preludes his idiotic ideas with "I'm no expert" then rambles for 20 minutes and insists he's right. Also when he kisses his guests ass cause he doesn't wanna disagree with them. Then say a bunch of shit on a different episode contrary to the previous one. Also I can't stand when callen is on. He might be the biggest left Shill on earth. Every single idea he has is the most blue pilled MSM reddit tier, I have a sociology degree opinion. Like he has no original ideas of his own. Just says what ever CNN tells him to think. And not like Eddie bravo conspiracy theory shit, just an original idea.

It's a only one of five topics Joe slides into every episode

I dont think he thinks of himself as wise, he knows he's a meathead. When someone smarter than him comes on, he becomes docile and asks questions most of the time.

check Jordan Peterson #877 for a recent example

> it's another Joey diaz is the funniest human being to ever live episode.

> yo dog, me and girl x got really fucked up and did a lot of blow. I was eating that ass all night.
> * joe in tears dying of laughter*
> dog I was eating that ass, LIKE A DOCTA JOE ROGAN!
>*Joe falls our of chair*
> *Joey hits joint*
> joe Rogan, have I ever told you that story about the time I got too high and did some retarded shit? Okay like 5 times? He's that same story again.
> dog I hate texting, I hate it. Call me cock sucka!!

Did you know that when coyotes howl they're doing a role call and if one doesn't answer back the females will start having bigger litters?

XD I LOVE IT

Did you know the prophets of the Bible did mushrooms? And all religon is based on that aspect! What hippie horseshit

> people are so silly

I can believe I watched all of the election coverage and just how bad Joe was. Literally the only good aspect be brought for the four hours was being a punching bag for bill burr. Who was the only saving grace Of that shit show. Also le fat man waving his shirt bert"the machine" Kirchner needs to die in a fire

That show was crap because random people from the crowd were getting on the stage and handed mics.

That Kevin Smith episode..so much dickriding

My god it wasn't until this episode that it dawned on me that Kevin Smith is totally washed out, he's got nothing left that will make it to major theaters ever again

I saw Joey doing stand up in philly. He really does kill like Joe always sucks his dick about. He doesn't do a long set. He has about 45 minutes but it's very solid. Surprise one of the shit cable stations haven't produced his special.

Meanwhile Bert Krisher gets a Showtime special and talks about the same shit he has been talking about since 2008.

Joey Diaz has told how fucking faggy Joe is IRL. Before the weed he was that douche that would batter down your door for being high and call the cops

>It's a guest explains why the moon landings actually happened but Rogan insists on repeatedly showing them a clip where it looks like the flag waves for half a secons "That shit's bizarre man, jamie bring up that clip again, dude look at that it's freaking me out man"

It took you THAT long?

youtube.com/watch?v=EtuYvSXbhaM

god bless joey diaz

>Meat head
Confirmed neet beta. Not everyone who likes sports is the guy who picked on you in high school.

>washed up
>literally just released a new special that killed

it's disconcerting to see how many anons get joe rogan wrong

I always hoped he had one more big clerks or dogma esque hit before flopping into c level made for TV slock

I don't hate one someone for being athletic or being fit. That's a very healthy thing to do. I also don't hate on people that experiment with hallucinogenics.

What gets annoying is people like you that base your entire life of being "fit" and still think about being in High School. I served in the military, I had friends in high school. A fucking meat head is an idiot that has nothing BUT being fit.

So you're a confirmed fucking idiot that thinks you're alpha because you got your dick wet by idiot teen girls, it makes you think you're some sort of alpha pimp. You're not. But keep pretending you are because you compare yourself to fedora wearing fags and overweight virgins.

>He thinks it's difficult to serve in the military
kek
You sound really insecure dude. People aren't cardboard cutouts. You don't know that someone has nothing else in their life besides fitness just because they're actually happy and confident.
Lose some weight and get laid, might help your self confidence.