What kind of torture devices and war machines is he going to be forced to build?

What kind of torture devices and war machines is he going to be forced to build?

Also will Neegan let him use the herem? I feel like Eugene needs to get laid

Eugene should be happy the has found a place where his skills are useful.

Seriously, they never utilized him properly

Should have had him making bullets and guns long time ago. Maybe he could have made some homemade explosives and blown up the saviors

He won't. He'll tell Negan to piss off and Dwight will help him escape

Is that Dan from Night Court ??

Yea right, like he won't fold the second Neegan gets him alone in a room.

I bet he lets Eugene watch him fuck his wives

>he likes to watch

He's on easy street

So fucked up that that chick tried to kill Neegan and all she got was a cut on her cheek

He should have cut off her arm or st least her trigger fingers

>not reading the comic
Negan beats up Eugene and threatens to cut his balls off if he doesn't cooperate. Eugene stands his ground and still refuses Negan

Well that's lame.

Would be way cooler if Neegan had him work on some cool secret weapon or something.

Nevermind the one in a million shot of the bullet hitting the 4 inch wide bat...
>immediately knows its a homemade bullet
FUCK OFF

yeah and it feels so sweet

Meanwhile his henchwomen pulled off a 360 no scope pistol shot in that bitches eye from 50 feet

Reminder that if you support Negan you support the red terror that is communism.
Any retard that puts a MAGA hat on Negan is fucking idiot.

but where were the aliens?

Rosita

He's not communist, he is obviously a feudal dictator. He even has a class system set in place. His men and his bitches are the elite

He kills Negan and becomes God-King-Emperor Like he was always meant to be

>implying Trump and communists and Negan aren't all one big authoritarian cancer

is this the new bazinga?

>babbie's first dictator.

>commieshits in denial of the fact that their faulty ideology leads to Saviors style of society

Neegan's society is my wet dream. It's one step away from being a Fascist society.

Fuck the weak fucks for trying to ruin it.

Eugene is supposed to fuck Rosita. Literally her only saving grace is taking Eugene's virginity. I fucking hate her.

>babbie's first debate

Yeah bro it's so fucking fascist that Negan makes you work for points instead of just letting you be obese and ration food.

babbies first meme? kys reddit

Nogunz detected

You can easily tell a homemade round or "reload" as their known in the fun community by the crimping on the casing

where can I watch TWD?

>babbie's first reddit maymay

>i hab no argament! but i must kip postin!
Feel free to have the last word, retard

>babbie's first tantrum

on your tv

projectfreetv

Me too. God, I wan't wait for the Whisperers to show up.

>projectfreetv
tried this source but I keep getting this square shape screentear on every one of their videos

>Do you like watching
>Yes

based

NVm got it working. thanks bro!

Was no one else put off by Maggie wearing a baseball cap? Just seems random as shit. Glenn wore one every day in the comic and she didn't wear one to mourn him. What was the reason she wore one here? Did the actress have a bad hair day?

You literally answered your own question.