You know your country is complete shit when someone randomly fires at an apartment building with an automatic rifle but...

You know your country is complete shit when someone randomly fires at an apartment building with an automatic rifle but it doesn't really become a big news because it's normal

Other urls found in this thread:

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/skott-avfyrade-mot-flerfamiljshus-i-rosengard
gp.se/nyheter/sverige/skottlossning-mot-lägenheter-i-malmö-1.4443181
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people in adana shoot at the sun because it's too hot
get on our level

Does it have any effect? I have a rifle and I melt when it's noon.

we have daily gang shootings, sure is nice to live in El Dinamarca

I don't know it's a crazy place, there were news about a guy who threw a grenade at his mother-in-law some years ago

america or sweden?

you guys seem to be triggered by every minor crime. we'd report it nationally too.

We had AK fire and bombs firing off everywhere. Even then the Russian mafia and locals would have joined to kick off some third world barbarians.

Seriously, Czechs? The Czech guy isn't even smiling.

Recently there were news from Dagestan that somebody threw a grenade to a yard that belongs to relatives of some person suspected of terrorsim.

You're the true oddball though. Canadians too.

I'm from Porto Alegre and hearing gunshots here is normal so it doesn't get to the news.

My neighbor got murdered 4 years ago and his death only got reported on the local newspaper, on TV he wasn't mentioned.

are you even old enough to remember that or do you just go by muh legendary stories of old farts?

if it's normal it isn't news.

Do I remember the 90s? Sure. Our "mafia" formed a union with Russian groups sharing their funds. But some kind of muslim operations were kicked out by both sides.

it did become big news, you self hating cuck

>svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/skott-avfyrade-mot-flerfamiljshus-i-rosengard
>gp.se/nyheter/sverige/skottlossning-mot-lägenheter-i-malmö-1.4443181

>inb4 cucked outlets
maybe, but it still shows that it did indeed make big news.

when you say our "mafia" and use quotes like that then i presume you don't have the slightest of fucking idea what was the deal back in the 90s
but you're right about the churka muslim gangs getting btfod quite fast and the reason why it happened so fast. no white man likes the goatfuckers

One article isn't big news and I can't find anything about it internationally

>he thinks that hearing gunfire is a big deal
First-worlders are so innocent, it's cute

I don't know shit how the mafia operated. Nowadays some local leaders are getting locked up and some Russian leaders getting a bullet to their brain. AFAIK our government was willing to use military units to exterminate them.

why the fuck would the international press write about an incident in a tiny country?

do you really think international press wrote about every murder in sweden, say ten to twenty years ago?

also, the articles I linked were both on the front pages earlier today.

we are not first world and still it's a big deal

youre from venezuela?

Okej, calm down

It wasn't bigger than a domestic thing but still news

>not a single death

You are first-world to me, Spen :)

Pretty much the whole Europe is like that
Burgers probably picked up the grinning culture from nignogs

Sounds like the peaceful people of Malmö are at it again

I have never heard a firearm being fired in my life.

the funniest line i heard from an american comedian here was

"its so cute that your country reports every murder".

first world cunts are pretty good imo for this reason.

Only in movies, vidya and blanks in a musical.

>tfw 100 people are murdered in you country every year
feels fucking bad man

>I can't find anything about it internationally
Är den här mänskan allvarlig?