Since it's American time, this would be the best time to ask. What's it like to make love do a black girl?

Since it's American time, this would be the best time to ask. What's it like to make love do a black girl?

Bumping important thread.

Can't you just ask your mother to give you a handjob out of love? Then you'll know for sure.

Explain?

I've only had sex with White, Asian, Spanish, Jew, and Native.

I've been around enough Black women to make the assumption that they're all straight forward with their sexuality.

Even this Black girl from Sierre Leone I met at my college acts like the American ones.

dude id so fuck a leonese

i want to know that feel

rank your experiences

Fucked a half black girl. Same as any other, except her skin was wonderfully smooth. Cocoa butter doing it right.

>asking Sup Forums what sex is like

>Native
T-this is my fetish Sir..

black chicks do it better.

They were all bad in bed, but the Native girl gave good head

I want to make mocha colored children with her

everyone on gif says their pussy are tighter and wetter

Black girls are really warm inside, almost hot. They're the best at girl-on-top positions bar-none. They HATE giving blowjobs and it's never gonna happen. At best you'll get a few half-hearted licks along the shaft and "did ya cum yet?" after each one. Big cuddle bunnies too.

t. Had a crazy jungle fever fetish in university

But all the black girls I've been with don't have a problem with blowjobs though

>They HATE giving blowjobs and it's never gonna happen
maybe you should wash your dick

They are correct.

How do you guy's even do this? Like go from just talking to a girl to later on slamming her insides. I just can't piece it together.

>All these normies ITT
I AM MEGA TRIGGERED LADS

>make love
Are you 12?

>Big cuddle bunnies too.

can confirm

>can confirm
>flag

Did you fuck a Somali refugee for a sandwich or something

I've only finger blasted one. I'm not attracted to black women and I was really wasted back in college so I went for it. My only comment is if they have pubes, it's far rougher than non-blacks. Otherwise in bed they feel like every other woman.