Loser : "Why prom is so important anyway?

Loser : "Why prom is so important anyway?
it's nothing, highschool is shit, full of mediocre people..."

Do you have a prom in your country?
How was your prom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqq3UZbsOmE
youtube.com/watch?v=PQqLD9u_jUI
youtube.com/watch?v=dD5ov9xM_98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorta, but not nearly as blown out of proportion as in Murrica. There is a celebration with all graduates and their closest family, suits and dresses are worn, but no one arrives in a stretch limousine and most people don't have a "prom date". I can't imagine how much more awkward the whole ordeal would be if we weren't even allowed to drink, like the Americans. On my "prom" I walked home through a field into the sunrise at 5 AM with the last beer of many.

yeah but i didnt go

>inb4 loser

it was group full of boys anyways and i didnt felt like paying 500€ for dinner with people i dislike

>€500
What the actual fuck! How is prom so expensive in slovakia

i went to two

I paid around $200 for mine. At least I got to take a girl, otherwise it would have been shit.

Prom in America:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqq3UZbsOmE

COAL BURNER

>Do you have a prom in your country?
Yes, and it's customary to dance a classy polonaise at the beginning. It's nice.
youtube.com/watch?v=PQqLD9u_jUI
youtube.com/watch?v=dD5ov9xM_98
>How was your prom?
Pretty great Tbh

i know people that paid more, its insane, they shill is about how its once a lifetime experience, matura has strong presence in our culture so they get away with it

loser

prom shmom. i was way too cool for that shit.

A girl asked me to prom, but I thought that she might be playing a prank on me, so I told her that I wasn't going. After that, I didn't go to prom, because I was worried that she'd see me there, in case it wasn't actually a prank.

loser
double loser

Some Ameriboo schools do it but thankfully not mine, we just have a graduation ceremony with speeches, performances, getting diplomas etc. but not dancing.

Some have, but majority no.

Never really undertood the purpose of those parties.

its a goodbye to highschool and your schoolmates

Prom is where the pure girls lose their virginity

If they lose it they were never pure in the first place

no
no

Most normies here have friends since highschool so i guess it's not really necessary here.

I had a good date to prom but was in love with one of my friends who was there with her boyfriend. Sad 2bh.
I wasn't a complete pussy though by the end of the summer she dumped him and hooked up with me and then we stopped talking :^)

Yes, but they're not like the American ones
>you pay 300ish USD for a table of ten
>you take all of your family and some friends
>byob
>there's a 3-4 course dinner
>they play a video with clips and photos of the people graduating
>then they blast reggaeton and American top 50 all night
>at 3-4 am there's mariachi and chilaquiles
>they kick you out
>go to a club/someone's house for an afterparty

Mine was great