What are some examples of actors having break downs?

What are some examples of actors having break downs?

>piles of evidence
where?

never have i wanted someone to die so badly

And give him the joy of seeing his wife again?

This is a joke, right?

but liberals are too smart to believe in conspiracy theories

>when a semi-successful entertainer who lives in a cloistered bourgeois environment tries to lecture the rest the country on political values

>Complain about "fake news"
>Still push a meme that Russia "hacked" the election and that Trump raped a child

Why are Liberals so fucking stupid lads?

I think oswalt is projecting his feelings about his dead wife onto Trump. He needs something to focus his hatred on

Has Patton being inducted into the JUST League yet?

>>Still push a meme that Russia "hacked" the election

Except we have 100% proof they did hack the DNC e-mails. Just not the polls.

Blaming the e-mails being leaked instead of the e-mails and shady shit happening is retarded.

>Waahhh, my side was doing awful shitty things in secret and it got leaked!!
>Its the leakers fault!

>ruining peoples live with his twitter
????

dude clinton's a badass lol

Randy Quaid for the last decade or so.

> citation needed
> in b4 cnn or a post you read on humans of new york

> saudi control or tenuous russian control

I think i know which one i would pick, i also made money on it

Before you get worked up about this, remind yourself that it's Patton Oswalt. Literally nobody should give a fuck about anything he has to say. Like imagine telling someone how mad you were because Patton Oswalt was retarded online.

Should be obvious but worth pointing out.

lol @ your entire fucking life

Fuck off

I don't mean to upset Americans by saying this, but generally not against the idea of Russian strong-arming influence over the US.

Nah. Russia would probably do a better job than us at a lot of things.

>yfw we will live to see the establishment of the Putannic-Trump Union

As a "non-American" informed (I believe) in a relatively impartial way, there's not a single evidence pointing towards Russia rigging the election.

The only thing Russia is accused of is being behind the hack of Podesta emails, this is what Obama wanted to investigate, but this is being sold on the Democrat-aligning American media as "Russia hacking the elections" which gives the public the false impression that the Russians hacked the voting machines.

It's disgusting.

inb4 amanda bynes

Of course then the kekworthy recount happened and it revealed even larger numbers of vote for trump had been hidden so they shut it down.

even the alphabet departments have acknowledged meddling for a trump win

not good for the usa

patton oswalt is like a man who was never really as famous as he wanted to be and instead of face the reality that he's not funny and an obnoxious cunt instead he lashes out as if he were in the throes of death

people who twitter make me sick. tim heidecker especially

to quote the great patrice o'neal "twitter fucked up the idea that celebrities are better than you"

Nothing more funny than seeing liberals becoming paranoid warmongers.

And against russia of all things.

How long until he kills his daughter and then himself?

shhhhhiiiiiiiieeeeeetttttt

Holy fuck that reply. No chill in sight.