youtube.com/watch?v=WISpTH0s_jA
youtube.com/watch?v=d9994nv8BcU
youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0
youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=2cAxLZpelmQ

==BANE?==

youtube.com/watch?v=WISpTH0s_jA

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy on Sup Forums?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

at least you can party

BANE?

kino song

BANE?

It isn't captivating, in fact it's one of the dullest memes in the history of Sup Forums. Each post following the CIA agent and his agency pals from the plane as they fight assorted big guys has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the homoerotic imagery, the meme's only consistency has been its lack of humor and ineffective use of photoshop, all to make other memes less funny.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of giving Sup Forums moderators; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a place of quality discussion that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously shit posts for his site. The Sup Forums board might be anti-reddit (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-/lit/ in its refusal of discussion, beauty and understanding. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the film was good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the film was terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time there was a fight, the characters would prance around ridiculously.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a character died unconvincingly. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Nolan's mind is so governed by cliches and unintentional camp that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of TDKR by the same Zach Snyder. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching The Dark Knight Rises at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Batman v Superman." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Dark Knight Rises" you are, in fact, trained to watch Zach Snyder

BANE?

those are big nipples

posting kino youtube.com/watch?v=HhHBfIS63C0

BANE?

BANE?

looks like stephanie joosten

all these images...

youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg

BANE?

that's nice. why don't we report every post in this thread to celebrate

BANE?

the butthurt is palpable
poor babby newcucks who can't into baneposting

they are trying to get this thread crashed with no survivors!

SPAMMING THIS BOARD

BANE?

BANE?