Hong Kong Mother Admits To Affair, Pregnancy With 15-year Old Son

A three-year suspended sentence has been handed down to a 34-year old Hong Kong woman after she plead guilty to a charge of having sexual relations with her own son. The story, which has dominated media coverage in Hong Kong and mainland China during the trial, began in late 2015 when the mother admitted she was carrying her own son’s child.

eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/hong-kong-mother-admits-to-affair-pregnancy-with-15-year-old-son/

Other urls found in this thread:

eastasiatribune.com
eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-announces-plan-to-hand-hong-kong-back-to-britain-by-end-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And they call us whites incestuous

So inbred he says bing bong not ching chong.

Only Alabama people comit incest

>2016
>not being your own grandpa

pics or it didn't happen

>And they call us whites incestuous

Blacks and Asians are notorious for incest

>tfw no cute shota son
Why live

My dick is so hard right now

That's horrible. Mother/son incest is disgusting and bad unlike the opposite which is good. The bitch should be shaved and publicly flogged.

QUINTS

Those numbers are a reason to live user

Abandon thread

NICE

shut your mouth

Why isn't Fox covering this?

so you can check those digits

straight shota is best shota.
maybe a Sup Forums tier bad parenting thread is in order

Aussie degenerate scum

If you think about it, American blacks don't know who dey daddies are and they breed like rabbits so how do they know they aren't fucking their half brothas and sistas?

Oh boy, the first quints I get are for a post advocating pedophilia. Is KEK trying to tell us something?

Yeah, and people call me degenerate for fucking my sister. Now that's really fucked.

>eastasiatribune.com
This is the Asian version of the Onion.

It's always funny to see Sup Forums so readily accept anything that reinforces their white people are superior narrative. Post anything that reflects badly on whites and the first 30 posts would be requests for ten sources.

Czeched

Well, is she hot?

>fucking leaf

half this thread is fapping to incest

>“You must now concentrate on being the best mother you can be, and also prepare for the arrival of your grandchild.”

>1 post by this ID
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

I will not. Mother/son is an abomination. The man should be the older one in a sexual relationship. And besides the woman belongs to her husband so it's bad if she has sex with someone else.

Pretty hot

HOLY SHIT MY DICK

Old Boy at it again.

>According to court filings, the affair between mother and son started in mid-2015, after he was involved in an injury during a car accident, which saw him break both his arms.
Top kek

How old is she/you? When did you start fucking her? Will you put babby in her?

Just like my hentai

That sounds like one of my korean cartoons

Just like one of my Chinese cartoons!

I think Kek just wants to... huh... Shed light on... Something bad...? I hope.

I don't know what to think anymore.

whose this immaculate ejaculate?

This is actually the plot to one of my favorite shittily drawn hentai.

Oh shit. Hong Kong is going to be great again.
eastasiatribune.com/north-asia/china-announces-plan-to-hand-hong-kong-back-to-britain-by-end-2016/

go on...

China making anime real

Post more

WITNESSED AHHHHHHHH

gonna need sauce