Friendly reminder that if you're black and American...be careful in eastern Europe

Friendly reminder that if you're black and American...be careful in eastern Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5L6guwikXc
youtube.com/watch?v=b2SlcwNDgd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember reading this story and thinking it was weird as shit that some negro was getting beat up for talking to a girl in Greece
But then when I later read that the girl was Serbian and the attackers Serbian too it all made sense

I wish I had a Canadian flag so I could call Greece Eastern Europe without getting insulted

Apparently the basketball American was grabbing her after she told him no and got unlucky that her friends saw and then rekt him.

How did he even afford to go to Greece?

I vacation there all the time and never see any basketbal Americans

Niggas won't have a problem anywhere in Europe, except with Serbs.

>making shit up

Southeastern?

Whatever bro. It's pretty fucking east in europe. And Serbs are Balkan aka eastern European.
Be careful AmericANO

>black american gets beaten up by serbs in greece

Ah yes, the joys of globalization

Why do S*rb diaspora subhumans always try to justify the animalistic behavior of their race?

>Apparently the basketball American was grabbing her after she told him no and got unlucky that her friends saw and then rekt him.

EXACTLY what S*rbs said when this happened, one NATO bombing wasn't enough

Lmao what? Basketball Americans are hated all over the Balkans and further on eastern Europa

BIG SERBIAN COCK

manlets will never learn man

I saw an african american once

compared to africans they are like fish out of water

I know for a fact Greeks are racist as shit towards basketball Americans.

You don't even need be black.

Just American

Kill the american scum

?

most greeks like african americans because of basketball

>the edgy Canadian stormcuck spammer was a Serbshit all along

Who could have guessed?

fucktons of serb and bosnians in my city are just criminals imo. some are alright but a lot just seem to do shit like rob jewellery stores and so-on.

Serbians living in Sweden act like niggers

>slobodan nenedovic

weird thing is croats i've met have been mostly decent, alright people despite being similar culture/people. same with ukies and poles who also mass migrated to my area in the 90s.

serbs and albos really shitted up my city imo.

>Why do S*rb diaspora subhumans always try to justify the animalistic behavior of their race?
It's okay because they're white and based :^)

Justify ?

We say it loud and clear.

We beat up, cucks, niggers, americans, leafs, faggots, muslims, perceived enemies, whoever.

Gee, I wonder why Serbs are so violent.

>Each year, the Huns [Avars] came to the Slavs, to spend the winter with them; then they took the wives and daughters of the Slavs and slept with them, and among the other mistreatments [already mentioned] the Slavs were also forced to pay levies to the Huns. But the sons of the Huns, who were [then] raised with the wives and daughters of these Wends [Slavs] could not finally endure this oppression anymore and refused obedience to the Huns and began, as already mentioned, a rebellion.

there was a s*rb in my p.e class.. he was such a douche. you guys really are the niggers of europe

yep, stay away nignogs

>5'6", 135 pounds

MANLETS BTFO

Congratulations you just confused Serbs with Magyars.

That's how you got Magyars mate.

We're not slavs, we're balkaners.

Magyars are slavic/avar rapebabies

Yeah what you gonna do about him cuck ? Let him fuck your gf ?

>We beat up ... perceived enemies, whoever
Do they play a lot of basketball in Serbia?

no im going to break his s*rb legs so he can't play soccer anymore fuck you, adis

are you the sneaky shitskin in canada?

Aahahahaha sure, cuck fantasies

Who are "they" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=J5L6guwikXc

This is how niggers feel in serbian basketball games.

Always looking around try to be on guard

atleast i don't live in s*rbia haha literal criminal shithole

"they" as in serbs.

Serbs "defending" "white" europe
surprise o'the century right there.

Not as much as we used to .

After all we're second in the world for it.

But not as good as we were from 1995-2004

Huh. You guys eat a lot of watermelon too?

Literal nigger

Based.

"they are tall, violent, and dumb"

Herodotus or someone like that talking about serbs 3000 years ago

Even European darkies behave like darkies

gas all darkies

we prefer muskmelons

>black guy died
really care honestly

Cool. We call 'em cantaloupes here. You guys eat a lot of chicken?

Pigs.

It's what everyone prefers

Like this

youtube.com/watch?v=b2SlcwNDgd4

Reminds me of the barbeque in the American South.

Let me skip a few back-and-forths for you. Serbs eat pulled pork, baked beans, collard greens, grits, and every other variety of soul food aside from mac and cheese and purple drank

Like this is a surprise. A friend of mine was almost beaten to death in Russia but they let him go once they picked up his passport and saw he was not American.

>Let me skip a few back-and-forths for you
I was edging this whole time, and you blue-balled me.

leave burgers alone

>serbs are descended from huns' wive's sons
>absolutely cucking the slavs

not sure if alpha or cuck or both. this is fucking hilarious though.

>niggers cannot nigger in eastern europe and the balkans
cry more, turks/arabs gangrape and gangkill all the time in western europe but they're too cucked to do anything about it

good on the serbs for making an example

>niggers cannot nigger in eastern europe and the balkans
From what I can tell the Amerinigger was acting pretty decent. It's just Balkan niggers embracing their Turk genes and chimping out.

The stories all differ, nobody can get a story straight

we all know how black men act, and we all know how tourists at his age act. He was trying to get some easy white pussy, but this isn't Germany so he got BTFO

Wouldn't you be on edge if Turks and Arabs were destroying your section of Europe for centuries and now some nignog comes along thinking this is France?

Alpha females cucking Beta Hun males would probably be the closest to the truth description.