I thin Messi is bette tan CR7

I thin Messi is bette tan CR7

You retarded or something Abdullah Martinez? Doesnt Madrid have a good education system or was I lied to?

They are the same

>american """"""""""""banter""""""""""""""

You dont have to defend your muslim pal, Muhammad Heinrich. I was merely inquiring as to why our non-white Madridsta Spaniard can't spell correctly in English which is why I asked about the state of the education system in Madrid. Now I don't know if you muslims care about education but us civilized whites sure do and it's distressing to see such an egregiously incorrect English statement.

fucking embarassing. do better

No need to samefag this badly, my nonwhite friend waiting in the queue at the deportation office, enjoying the last bit of cellular American freedom before being shipped off back to his third world nation.

This is a top quality thread. (Y)

The way that I can always tell that Messi is better is when I talk IRL to a couple educated soccer fans I know (who are also big CR7 supporters) about the two of them. They can go on all day about how amazing Ronaldo is, but as soon as I say "but isn't Messi better?" they always go timid and hush hush and mutter "well....like it's two different positions you just can't really compare..." and then I know the truth.

how i know ronaldo is better? amerisharts prefer messi and they are always wrong

This.

How i know messi is better? Nonwhites prefer Ronaldo and nonwhites are always wrong.

Only niggers and sandniggers prefer ronaldo

>Messhitters only argument is racism and recycled Sup Forums banter
Must be sad dedicating your whole life to coming on an imageboard to defend a choking manlet who blew a 4-1 BalonD'or lead to the GOAT.

im a lot whiter than you, cletus

200 million god fearing white Americans >>>>> 10 something cucked balding dutch nerds.
>went to Amsterdam and almost all the dutch """"""males"""""""" were balding harder than LCIM while dutch qts were with Abduls and Nbongos.
What an embarrassing country. A good thing mother nature will swallow you up soon.

Must be sad being a CHIcano shitskin who has to sell oranges and mow lawns to afford bootleg Halal jerseys that I could buy easily within an hours worth of salary.

I'm pretty right-wing but dude, drop the Sup Forums shit. you only need to post it when someone says something cancerously liberal. saying Ronaldo is better than Messi has nothing to do with politics

i think this is my thread

>half mexican manlets calling dutch beta

the smallest man in holland would tower over you and be able to rub your head like a little boy m8

CHI

t. Nigel Van der Leek.

>half mexican manlets
Mexicans are less than 15% of the population and the majority are confined to the southern beaner states with strong hispanic history. Even then the vast majority of whites never intermingle with these spic inferiors. They are literally our slaves and are rightfully treated as such.

Who hurt you, sweetie?

>doesn't even know who the people in the thread subject are
>click thread just to insult the OP
>american
Never fails

this is only an opinion i only ever see or hear on Sup Forums or youtube comments. no one irl actually thinks tsunaldo isn't the GOAT

ahhaahghaahahah

I'm an actual ISIS fighter and even I feel insulted by this banter

cringe

It is the opposite dude. Still haven't heard any comparision between CR7 and maradona or pele.

please don't

>Messi & Ronaldo threads