HAPPENING ALL INCIDENTS ARE RELATED

pay attention to the sleight of hand that the media is using, remember that guy in LA that got arrested, why is there really no talk about him and focus on orlando?

all incidents are related...

READ
getoffthebs.com/five-suspects-involved-in-planned-attacks/

just like WTC '93

innawoods time

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing#FBI_involvement
pbs.twimg.com/media/Ck2BvbvXEAEklrZ.jpg:large
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>remember that guy in LA that got arrested
He was a bernie supporter so they had to shut it down

the story of him being a patsy for the CIA makes sense since other people at orlando also stated there were more people

what is wtc 93?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing#FBI_involvement

basically the FBI provided and basically antagonized and orchestrated the event

never knew about it

what about 9/11?

they've been doing this since forever

lusitania was warned to not go into nazi waters
pearl harbor was known about but allowed to happen
gulf of tonkin was on a completely different day
9/11 was just the most recent grab at the few freedoms left...

all these shootings are just pushing, control, gun grab, and militarization of the police

it's nice that all these rich celebrities can say "ban automatic weapons" because their 10 bodyguards will all protect them, but what about the common person?

this is why the 2nd amendment exists, to protect citizens from tyranny

What you think would be the motive of selecting muslims to influence into shooting? That only hurt their progressive agenda.

>Muslims are the easiest to make go rampaging
>Jews wanting to create both anti-muslim sentiment in the US for more wars besides gun grabbing

they need this exactly, more drugs, stolen gold from other countries, and endless war for the shareholders

the terrible part is..their wars aren't external either, in modern training manuals for police or security force, it talks about internal enemies, this is why i think they throw terms around so much

"lone wolf" "home grown terror" etc

The kid in LA was a homo

there to attend the pride parade

the dumb nigger bitch police chief misquoted (errr lied) and told the media he was there to harm the parade.

not sure why he thought carrying guns in his car while driving to LA was smart, but he's not a terrorist or an extremist.

that's the question tho, why is he carrying HALF a bomb and saying he was supposed to meet up with others, and he mentioned there was supposed to be more people at orlando, including a female, which coincides with a few other survivors saying there were more shooters

he had tannerite, which is an explosive but used to make exploding targets for gun rangers.

if the dude was planning something, then he totally fucked up bc he was obviously drunk and/or on some drugs at 4 or 5 AM when he should have been preparing for his pride fest carnage.

He's a dumb kid fascinated with guns. His youth and huberis led him to think he should bring some guns with them and shoot them off in the desert or in the rockies bc it would be fun. (I live in the colorado rockies, it is fun to shoot guns out here)

>saying he was supposed to meet up with others, and he mentioned there was supposed to be more people at orlando, including a female,

when did he say this? I read that he said he was meeting some guy in LA, but it was for the pride fest. He talked about the Orlando shooting to the police?

i agree with a lot of your statement but..here's one question...he was allowed to make it to cali and here's why i say this...

whenever i've driven from east coast to cali, i always get stopped all the time, mostly for that stupid "are you a US citizen bs" but you're telling me..he made it all the way to the "target state" with all the hardware..just cuz he wants to do what you do..and go shoot in the rockies......

how does he have some knowledge of other people involved in this..if he's in jail..maybe even isolation..some jails have tvs..not all tho...and not all will play the news...and he was probably being interrogated during the info the news put out...

>"Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”"

I drive from Colorado to Ohio a few times a year, since 2010. I never was pulled over prior to 2014. Now I do bc of Colorado plates and muh legal weed I must be carrying.

You are probably just getting profiled bc you are driving through the heartland. This kid has heartland tags from Indiana and is white. If he drives the speed limit he'll be fine driving most places.

makes a lot of sense really.

Its obviously all orchestrated by the government
Theres been like 5 terrorist attacks in western countries in the past 2 year
When there wasnt any for many years

doesn't just happen to me, happens to my friends too, really the only times i haven't gotten stopped is when i drive with either Cali,Ariz, or Vegas plates

so...i guess it could be that like you say..but i think there might be some merit to this, seeing as how it's not the 1st time in our govt. this would be happening, and they have so much to gain currently from this..

i'm not saying radical islam doesn't gain anything from it..but if we go that route..

all roads point back to the US for having created/funded Daesh and other groups

I'm testing a theory. Can anyone find out where james howell worked? All I can find is that he worked as an auditor for a company that makes air filters. No name

this also makes sense, why the sudden rise and why are they so "norm" now

excuse my stupidity, Nevada plates, sorry

no i haven't even looked into him..so i'll start now that you mentioned him

ALSO this is worth noting...

the guy that HELD THE DOOR shut

WTFF

>According to two department sources, Howell called the Santa Monica police on Sunday morning claiming that he needed protection from the CIA. Howell further elaborated to the dispatcher stating that he “had been set up by the CIA – they are going to kill me.”

>Howell additionally stated that, “everything has gone south. Dan was gone when I got here. They killed the leader of the Florida attack this morning. They are going to kill me. I need protection.”

WTFF

Did the CIA plan this attack?

>this is only the beginning.

>Speaking of the suspect killed in the Pulse Bar massacre in Florida, Howell stated, “Omar was not suppose to be killed. They lied to us – Omar and Brandy were suppose to get away.”

>When Howell was questioned about how he and his conspirators knew each other, he said that,

>“We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course[1] – we were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia – we were taught how to shoot and make bombs – everyone knew their part – something went wrong….”

I just think its strange that omar mateen worked for a security company that has worked almost exclusively on GOVERNMENT contracts since 2007, namely for the department of homeland security and the department of justice. Also, g4s, the security firm he worked for, is owned and operated by two former FBI agents.

uuuuh user, they guy is mentally ill, why are you even listening to him, omg weirdo.

Also, there was a man named luis burbano, an actor who held the door closed at the the night club after he escaped. He is an actor

This may coincide with another thread I saw earlier (but cannot find now) about a woman named sarah brady who was hired as a pr rep for the incident, and who appointed as her assistant a man whose name I don't remember who used to be pr for the orlando magic and who now runs a theater art studio a mile and a half from pulse

This is kinda dumb. It was a gay nightclub. Of course there would be actors and other artists there.

Probably. Am I grasping at straws? Probably. But I also believe there are no coincidences in the world of politics.

A gay Bernie supporter

>whenever i've driven from east coast to cali, i always get stopped all the time

I've driven across country at least 15 times and never been stopped

Would it help if I told you that according to the deleted thread, the assistant/studio owner's brother in law is an owner of blackwater?

>pearl harbor was known about but allowed to happen
The Jap ambassador came to declare war hours before Pearl, we knew he had the declaration, purposefully left him waiting in the lobby for like 4 hours, he finally left the thing and went back to his embassy to pack.

>The Jap ambassador came to declare war hours before Pearl, we knew he had the declaration, purposefully left him waiting in the lobby for like 4 hours, he finally left the thing and went back to his embassy to pack.
We also knew the date, time and location of the attack before it happened as well as the location of the Japanese Navy staging area. Everything was known.

we knew well before then
some of the ships were moved so as to not be hit, they had long range reconnaissance and Australia even warned us multiple times

>some of the ships were moved so as to not be hit
And all of the ships that were sunk were older ships that the Navy had already said that they want replacements for when they were having budget hearings at congress. Luckily all of those old and unwanted ships were moored so closely together that one bomb on one would guarantee damage to another one close by.

Almost like it was all planned and allowed to happen beforehand....