Hacked DMs Show BLM Plans Race War This Summer To Suspend Elections

They want martial law to be declared so the elections don't happen. Buy guns gentlemen

twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/01/22/world/loretta-lynch-amanpour/
twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa
twitter.com/LorettaLynch/status/672910926715166722
twitter.com/deray
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-endorses-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/
twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464
youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE
youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc
youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww
youtube.com/watch?v=HQp0i4BKsOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll give you a bump.

Any other info?

How do I know that's real and not a CIA psyop?

Didn't they just throw the leader in jail for 2 months?

I'm sure this is 100% true and legitimate.

I got the screenshots from Twitter. I added the images on the right side to give a face to the terrorists

Bump,

the slide threads and shills are way more obvious today.

This just reeks of CIA man

Lol these niggers would be gunned down faster than they could say ''SHIEEEEET''.

I live in central texas. niggers know better than to show up around these parts

This is the Mrs. Lynch

Loretta Lynch compares visibility of police misconduct to civil rights era
cnn.com/2016/01/22/world/loretta-lynch-amanpour/

>twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa
some of her tweets are a little cryptic

Mrs. Lynch is in contact with BLM activists
twitter.com/LorettaLynch/status/672910926715166722

I know Dereray or whatever the faggot nigger's name is had his account hacked on twitter. The account endorsed Trump and other things, so this could be legit

big if true

you know, my first instinct would be to say that you are full of shit and even an ape appointed as AG would have handlers to keep her from this sort of shit.

But then I think about Clinton sending emails dealing with nuke locations, who the fuck knows over an unsecured line that the Jews, chinks, turks, and russians probably all had access to.

Lads the most likely scenario here (since we confirmed a few tweets at least) is that they are just being fed info to make them think Chocolate Messiah is working with them

Who thefuck are you?

bump for the cause

all this sliding

>race war in summer
>to stop election in November

She just blocked me twitter.com/Nettaaaaaaaa

We gotta comb through her tweets before she makes them protected

fucking rare as fuck

got some more info from the hacked DMs

>gibraltar
Where the fuck did you come from?

fake

woah

super rare 1 of 1 I think

It is an honor

CIA does not use pleb messaging to plan shit. If the CIA was involved it would be to set them up to fail in their quest for chaos. It has been speculated that there are elements in the agencies who do not want America to fail

fuck off with this fake shit lmao

Literally African politics.

It would make my millenium if this is true.

If it's proven that one of Bongo's affirmative action appointees is just a corrupt tribalist sack of shit.

One reason this could be true is I have to think that there are some level headed people on the other side... And they must be completely enraged by how fucked up things are getting on the D side of things...

We might hear a lot more stuff like this. Whistleblowers sounding the alarm on their own party perhaps.

O ye' land o sodomites

If any of this is true then the FBI should have been contacted and all of them should be in cuffs. Conspiracy to commit a crime.

Fake and gay

>Implying niggers can spell or use correct grammar

If you wnat me to believe these texts they need to be more like:

AYE HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYN
IF WE LOOT N SCOOT OBAMA GUN GIBS ME AN'UH'UH SAIL FOAM?!
SHEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIT NIGGA WE BOUT IT BOUT IT UP IN HURR
SMDHTBQHFAM

most BLM leaders are mixed race mulattos with college education

they can spell, even tho the chimps they command under them can't

We wuz chinpin. We wuz kings and chimps and sheeet

Is anyone even still covering BLM

This account was hacked:

twitter.com/deray

The Hacker made him Follow and Endorse Trump days ago:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-endorses-donald-trump/

Hearty kek

Fucking
Bunch of
Idiots

Niggers can't actually accomplish anything that requires higher brain function. I suggest that you look for the Jew in this situation and you will have who is actually behind it.

Oh yeah you guys really uncovered a vast conspiracy to declare martial law and keep Obama in office from these cunt's twitter accounts

he is indeed following her

Kek

Did someone say

>Obama
>throwing a coup
If you run out of tinfoil aluminum foil is cheaper

Source? I sure hope so.

wish a nigga would

>niggers
>wanting blarnie sandlers
Nah

>2016
>race war

Extremely unlikely, while things may have politically broken down race wise, mainstream Americans aren't racist to that level.

lol nice. i love when hackers have a sense of humor.

making contact with a fucking endangered flag. god grant me everlasting life

>Niggers are violent and retarded
Everyone knows this. BLM nigging it up will only get more people on our side.

0/10 bait son, if you're going to fake shit like this you really need to understand how niggers talk. Also, AG Lynch is smart enough to know not to discuss shit like this even in DMs.

These niggers really think they can pull that off? That requires getting off twitter and physically doing something other than holding up a sign.

When it kicks off, you'll see how racist white people really are

Bring it, niggers

I can't wait

13A US Army burger

idk if any other militaryfags can weigh in but my unit has had drills, day after day at bragg, about pacifying hostile crowds.

not even close to my MOS but they the brass has made us do it non-stop, and a ton of my enlisted guys have been been involuntarily switched over to 31Bs even if they scored high on the ASVAB.

and i've heard through the grapevine about more training ops like jade helm. I'm an artillery officer and they have me learning about crowd pacification and patrol strategy? shady as fuck senpai

screencap this fuck you NSA

The conventions are gonna make Baltimore and Ferguson look like nothing at all

The police with take this trash out quicker than you can say ZIM ZAM FLIM FLAM

>niggers
>smart

pick one

Goddamn mate, you're that country from Overwatch!

George Zimmerman, you're needed at the Republican National Convention next month in monkeytown Cleveland, Ohio

What kind of patrol strategies? And I've also heard that Jade Helm is going to be an annual thing now.

>Blacks want to subvert white power.
Shocking!
Next you will tell me they are marxists and have no real specific plans for what they would do if placed in full power beyond trying to disrupt and destroy the existing framework.

>I am the stone that the builder refused...the promise of what's to come

What the fuck does that mean? Am I the only one who liked niggers better when they spoke ebonics instead of platitudes?

The twitter account that posted it is a Donald Trump supporter who made his account during the Amon Bundy ranch shit, to support him and troll SJW people.

what we know, the leaders of BLM were hacked, and they have met with white house officials at the end of this last year. We can assume "Mrs Lynch" is Loretta Lynch the Attorney General of the WH. What we also know is that Obama signed some shit into executive order this last year that lets him bring in Foreign UN/NATO armies onto US soil, if martial law is declared, we also know that the UN/NATO is now TOTALLY leftist. I am sure I don't have to explain what Martial Law is, or how it sets off the elections and postpones them.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-leaders-white-house-day-police/

We also know that Cleveland RNC just purchased 2000 full riot suits and 340 semi riot armor sets for bicycle cops. (in Cleveland newspaper)

What we also know is the Philadelphia DNC and the city just changed a bunch of laws, allowing people to block streets, smoke weed in the streets, gather in large numbers to protests and several other things that make rioting much easier, including not being arrested but given fines for anything not a felony.(was in the Philly newspaper.)

What we also know, change.org and opensociety.org are offering 15$ an hour on the Craigslist for both cities to protest these conventions, we also know Soros is following a plan for colored revolutions and BLM can use social media to call for more of this on a nation wide level.

The scariest thing the number of people who have agreed to protest both of these conventions ranges from 20,000 - 30,000.

twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464

>>I am the stone that the builder refused...the promise of what's to come
>What the fuck does that mean?

Bible reference. "The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone" (Psalm 118:22). Often associated with Jesus.

>implying you can even find two negresses that can spell

I want it to be real, but no. No, it isn't.

fucking kek

I don't doubt it at all but I don't see how a handful of niggers are going to get Martial Law enacted for the entire country unless they have guns and a militia

SO gentleman, can we disprove this twitter evidence?

That is what I want to know.

Because right now, I think it's true and they are just careless. (like Hillary.)

like setting up the attorney general with some third rate community aggravators and framing the administration with a conspiracy to attempt to seize power? Like being able to take down the entire administration in the midst of an election season for maximum chaos?

i have no doubt its a lettered agency but are you sure its a domestic one?

Cool, they're giving Trump even greater moral standings.

Gonna be so gleeful when I see him win.

The question is, would the military go along with this, and would Russia support a US civil war?

A lot more armed ambushes in urban areas. Before I went to Afghanistan they drill into your head every fucking day of how to spot and avoid IED's, thats the real killer in the sandbox.

AQ and Taliban can't really shoot that well so they just wire the entire road with old 120mm shells n shit. But I was in a Jade Helm like training excercise in NC and our training doctrine was switched over to being ambushed, in overwhelming numbers, but high powered rifles, machine guns, etc... not saying that DOESN'T happen in Afghanistan, but they don't really have the nuts to attack an Army platoon directly, its almost always an IED followed by a few sticking around to try and kill survivors and film it.

Very fishy my friend, very fishy. The guys in my unit also share the same sentiment.

And my MOS is strictly fire support. So who the fuck knows what there doing to the 11B guys

>population 30,000
Amazing

its the boondocks theme song

My god... are you guys new?

You need me to link the Yuri videos and explain Soros?

youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww

yes but the boondocks intro lyrics were a reference to that

rare

>What the fuck does that mean?

It means they watch Boondocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=HQp0i4BKsOU

Also in Afghanistan NONE of the fighting anymore happens in urban areas. It's all in the middle of the desert or the mountains out of hell.

underated

Hair hatted hooligans, go in my skirt and pull out that motherfucking tool again

I do hope you'll be on the right side, friend.

um its from the boondocks

JESUS HAS NO ONE SEEN THE YURI VIDS?

AM I THE ONLY RED PILLED PERSON HERE?

THERE IS ALWAYS A FOREIGN BODY INJECTED, DURING THE DESTABILIZATION PROCESS. ALWAYS WITH A MARXIST TAKE OVER.

Fucking hell mate, I posted this on the ocho on the fence about it being fake but you convinced me it's real now.

We know the protests are going to be absolutely huge, and what will follow may lead to civil war. As for Russia, they would most assuredly back our side - Trump's side - Just as the French backed the Revolutionaries in 1776. I have no doubts about it that Putin would send in all the help he could to support us.

I've seen the Yuri videos dipshit.

What I'm saying is how are a handful of niggers and protesters in Chicago or wherever going to cause nation-wide Martial Law?

Answer my question

boondocks isn't a black supremacist cartoon, its just king of the hill with black people.

>hank
>oblivious white sperg
>deals with annoying stereotypical white people every episode

>that one little afro nigger is an oblivious sperg
>deals with stereotypical annoying niggers every episode

>lyrics from the opening of a cartoon that blatantly redicules modern black culture

It's like pottery

>I am the stone the builder refused

that is a Free Mason quote, she must be a Mason

Well I trust most of you militaryfags wouldn't go along with it if they tried pulling this shit.

The brass and Obama's """"army""""" can suck my nuts

My unit is littered with Timothy McVeigh wannabes. There's absolutely no fucking way. Especially to defend pieces of shit like the girl OP posted

fuck off retard

attached to special forces, my friend went to UW exercise and didn't do anything. it's a shitshow and nothing like that will happen.

fyi to everyone itt artillery is known as being THE dumbest branch

I am friends with a prominent BLM organizer on Facebook. What should I do?

I know he organized BLM to infiltrate and beat on Trump supporters at the Chicago Trump rally