Eternal /trb/

Copied from frenchie because nobody else did one

You're a beginner? Read this (like hell you will):

Real names and German/Japanese NT fix for FM17 (fucking install this before you start anything):
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

New and revamped for 2017: the Pastebin!
>pastebin.com/UHcJ6hvP (embed)

Macca's official /trb/ database
2015:
>pastebin.com/uj27eQhe (embed)
2016:
>pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dictionary.com/collective-nouns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm allready aware I've fucked the OP here boys, pls no bully

1st for crippling debt

1, 2, 3 or any dubs decide my team. installing fm after a long time.
one of the top 10 euro leagues, top division.

SC Bastia

that didn't take long. ok let's have fun. see you in the threads.

Palermo

bought this manlet CB to get all the Japanese merchandising shekels, he can be retrained as a BWM right?

Manchester United

> technique, passing and first touch 7
he can't play anything but CB

pls don't ruin my dream

Future goat?

How come I can't send my scouts to specific countries or competitions? Am I being very daft, because I could do so a few months ago.

He'll probably get a fair few 10ish goals, 15ish assist seasons.

Will there ever be an alternative to FM? How come nobody try to make a different game?

Rate me

Graphical error, I get those all the time. Try backing out and going back in to see if it isn't grayed out anymore.

Why would you try to improve on perfection?

t. definitely not miles

Probably licensing issues, nobody wants to be playing the pro evo version of FM

>perfection
Holy shit it's 2017 and players still can't take the ball to the corner flag. The >tactics are basic and limited and is impossible to replicate real football accurately.

guys, how do you take the audio off a webm? something pretty incredible just happened in my save

I don't disagree with what you're saying but a huge amount of people have tried making something to rival it and all have failed spectacularly even big boys like EA couldn't come close.
People don't respect just how hard it is just to reach FM tier of halfway decent realism nevermind actual full blown realism.

Yeah FM is nowhere near perfect but it's way too far ahead for anyone to catch it without spending shitloads and like 7 years of dev time to make the engine

There have been, but they have all been FM-but-not-as-good.

I'm concerned by the lack of progress. The game costs $50 every year and it's mostly just squad updates people are paying for. It's bullshit. It's become like fifa. Stagnant, no competition, no reason to do any more than the bare minimum. They have to start making real progress with the game. Do something. Playing the same game year after year is just boring.
Let me give an example. I want to create a tactic with a play making centre back. I want this centre back to time his run and move up to overload the midfield, when the time is right. With this current way of making a tactic, there would have to be a special position called "play making centre back". Well, I've been waiting for that position to become available for years. Every year I download the demo to see if there's something new with the tactic. Fuck all. This is fucking bullshit. This way doing thing is too limited. There needs to be a lot more freedom when creating tactics.

I've got a bad feeling about the 2nd leg

id like to see a tactic with positions for when in possession and when you dont have the ball

should be two different lineups right?

is there a way to specifically search by a players media description? like if i wanted to look at wonderkids

Yes that's also a feature that's been asked for for so long. If we were to make it extremely accurate, there should be ways to control the team in 4 distinct phases of the game.

They're only adding small things that kind of make life easier/unlock more ways of doing stuff and updating the squads.

While also completely fucking up the regen faces, and still having defenders and goalkeepers act like they're unironically retarded. Sure, the match engine itself looks a bit nicer and some animations look smoother but it's just smoke and mirrors.

i think of buying this guy for my Lorient. i have continental football and he seems cheap and marketable. whatcha think?

>check on the french
>laurent blanc has relegated saint etienne
>check on italy
>allegri has relegated roma

>While also completely fucking up the regen faces

What do you mean?

are we posting pictures of ourselves now?

>tfw applied for uni
>admission test is all mathematics and stuff i'm shit at
rip me, two months to study 5 years of math, nice ruined summer

oh come on, high school maths is easy as fuck.

Just watch a load of countdown and get real quick with the maths

but i'm completely shit at it, even at the simple stuff, that's the problem, which means i'll have to study much more than if it was a history test or something like that
but it's what i wanna do in life, so it's time to man up and do it i guess

Do you have standardized tests that you need to pass for uni in general, or does the subject you chose mandate you to take a math test?

Because if you're bad at high school maths you better not choose any subject that has ANYTHING to do with maths. I'm a former economics student from a maths/statistics-heavy Bachelor's programme and the amount of people I see in fucking Business Administration who are literally too stupid to calculate that 2(1-p) = 2 - 2p is off the charts, and all of these people fail hard in their exams and later in their jobs.

>undergrad economics courses
>half the class are braindead partiers who want to but can't get into a business program, but have been carried all the way since midway through high school by daddy's money paying for tutors
and yet you just KNOW they're going to be rolling in dough and hosting cocktail parties for their international business partners from a luxury penthouse suite in 10 years

it's a standard test, it's not all math, but math takes up like 70% of the test and the rest in general stuff like "what is the GDP?" which isn't really hard
the programme isn't totally centered on maths and statistics, they are actually the exams that give you less credits, it's more about marketing, history of economics and private and public law, at least for the first year

Behold, the most popular hairstyle in the world

anyway that test isn't going to be worse than my olympic campaign

post height xD

This is why it's important to choose a university that is known for being very maths-heavy. Mine is known for that and has the reputation of blowing the fuck out of people who initially wanted to get into a business program but failed. People who hire students hopefully know about it too, which should add some credibility to my degree. I know for a fact that people in academia at least appreciate it when a student comes from my school.

Take a look at the numbers of this test, which is mandatory at the end of the first year. People got exposed left and right. This particular subject was not even hard (unlike the maths courses, or the econometrics course), so it was really surprising to see the results. I'll never forget about it tho - me and my friend were literally the one with good results, and 31 of the 35 others failed.

You'll still need a good understanding of mathematical concepts to feel comfortable in your field and to know what youre talking about
You sure you want to do this mate?

The 'don't forget to install the hairpack'-hairstyle

5'11" la

Ah, the George Costanza hairstyle. I like it

>You'll still need a good understanding of mathematical concepts to feel comfortable in your field
i can understand it, i just have to go back to study it because i never really cared about maths and always settled for the lowest vote possible that was enough to pass anyway
i'm pretty sure about this, but my idea could change in the next weeks as i start studying and preparing for the test

>89/229 = 64%

Mate it's you who can't do maths

>me
lel
I just stared at the wrong number desu.

Where in Seinfeld should I jump in and watch with one eye this evening whilst playing fm? I think I watched everything already, but not sure what seasons/episodes are the best. I have time for about 10 episodes...

The Jimmy.

Thanks

I just turned two 0-2 losses around in the second leg, won with 4-0 in both the coppa and in EL. Nice feeling tbqh, if only they could play like that in the league

i am having some tea now. room is dark because of the cloudy, pre-rain weather and i managed to be 3rd in my first CL group phase in a group with Real Madrid, Arsenal and Basel. feels good.

>install a hairpack
>hairstyles don't fit most of the heads and it looks silly as fuck

We really didn't need those new regen heads, Miles.

I like that when installing a user created addon it is still Miles' fault that it doesn't work properly

The hairstyles don't fit on standard heads at times.

Meant standard/vanilla hairstyles obviously.

It's becaue the heads are of different sizes. In old FMs they were all the same size so the hair always fits.

Maybe they should also adjust the hairstyles to fit the heads then, but what do I know. Or not make heads of different sizes.

>Or not make heads of different sizes.
Yeah why not live in the dark ages and shit in a bucket while you're at it

Honestly, SI go out of their way to improve the game every year and you ungrateful cunts talk like this

>Big job interview Friday for first job out of college
>It's for a highly technical engineering position
>Glassdoor says they pressure you and ask technical questions in interviews
>Should be studying since I don't remember a lot from school
>Can't stop playing FM
Send help

Skip the first two seasons (except for maybe "The Deal", which is an episode in season 2), they're really boring trash.
Season 3 is when the characters feel fully established and the actors feel fully comfortable in their roles. that's usually where I start when I rewatch, though I always skip "the pen" because I hate Jerry's parents and the episode especially, its so fucking boring.

>Honestly, SI go out of their way to improve the game every year

Yeah with shit like 3D model of your manager that you basically never see (and who gives a fuck if you can see him on the sidelines sometimes), ugly as FUCK regen faces, JUST hairstyles, no meaningful update to the match engine or the tactical choices, but hey - at least the game has ingame twitter faggots now, because its so much fun to read Facebook/Twitter comments in real life, who wouldn't want to read this in their game too?

Fuck off miles.

Print out a resume of your FM achievements, then just walk in like you own the place and slap it on the desk before asking when they want you to start

>improve their game every year

Let's see
>goalkeepers and defenders still act like retards
>actually made regens look less human than before
>3d match engine is still wonky as hell and while they added a few animations most of it still looks like crap
>CWBs are broken for a few years now, tactics with 3 CBs make the game too easy
>meme roles that work once in a blue moon
>somehow mage agents even worse this edition with them often locking in a transfer clause when offering a contract straight away

I love FM but don't pretend like they're actually improving it in any significant way. Sure adding a few little things that help get immersed are nice but things get sometimes removed too (like sliders)

please god let it be my season

this guy is fucking DESTROYING

the Serra family must be really rich now

What a start.

>Players shouldn't look like they are about to lose their toupees.
If you wonder how much Miles cares about aesthetics, have a look at the background picture at his twitter or the switch from kits to blocks on the tactics screen.

>he wants to do an economics course
>he can't into maths
really tingles the dingle

i can into math, i just have to study a lot to understand stuff, you cheeki sket

>90m for this guy

I don't really understand the non-eu rules in Italy
I now have
>3 non eu players that can play
>2 non eu players that can't be registered, but were bought last summer
>1 non eu player that will arrive this summer

How many of them can I register next season?

yeah 90m for ozil are a lot

>are a lot

is a lot, leave me alone i'm tired

>are a lot

>If you wonder how much Miles cares about aesthetics, have a look at Miles

>it's another episode of agent locking the release clause at around 30m the moment I want to offer a new contract to one of my star players

just deleting and starting over, brb

You mean suicide?

Wish your parents would delete and start you all over

Oh come on, you brits and island potato niggers are guilty of the same thing. You constantly refer to singular nouns but use a plural verb. Only Amerifats do it right.

what you is talking about blud?

We don't tell you how to speak german

this

blog.dictionary.com/collective-nouns/
>The team is away this weekend; they have a good chance of winning
>My family are always fighting among themselves
>90m for ozil are a lot
>Generally, however, in American English, collective nouns take singular verbs. In British English, collective nouns are more often treated as plurals that take plural verbs.

Britbongs are just retarded in this regard.

>german speaking man complains about english grammar when his own language has one of the most confusing and convoluted grammar systems out there

nice

Has german (and other languages that do it) had SJWs up in arms over whether a word is masculine or feminine?

gender is the reason I gave up on european languages

it's more annoying than the fucking tones in chinese

>sheltered island babby complains about foreign languages because his entire country relies on the fact that they're speaking the lingua franca

no mate

i spent 4 years learning german man i love the language

but it's silly to complain about english when german is just as bad in different respects

You gave a foreigner shit for something that your own people do, I just wanted to point that out. I'm not saying that English is hard (merely retarded).

Giving foreigners shit is what we do best

Oh how the tables have turned. This map shows you the current size of the """"Great"""" British Empire, and the size of the German Reich as a comparison.

Man, colonizing countries must have been so much fun back in the days.