hmmm

Kyary

this is actually thailads gf

Lot of effort went into this lads, would love some feedback on it

youtube.com/watch?v=2WG9V6C1Aew&feature=youtu.be

*casts and evil spell on your ballbag*

Norwegians would literally be dirt poor fishermen if there was no oil

*places my hand on your leg and looks into your eyes*

umm sweaty forgot the protestant work ethic much?

If thailad had a gf he'd be thairunt

*has an uncontrollable urge to wank all of a sudden*

what have you done to me, yank?

Phwoar

gonna do a poo lads

Can't toil the fjords for some wheat sweetie proddie work ethic or not

Sounds very superficial and feminine

>pull up to my inherited Georgian house in my G-Wiz after a hard day's work as the Guardian theatre critic
>open the boot and take out my Sandqvist and Daunt Books bags with the charming candle holders I bought on the way home from work
>open the door
>yell hello to my girlfriend of 2 months in the kitchen as she is already home from her work as an interior designer
>sit down on my velvet sofa bought on sale at the Conran Shop
>put up my feet on the distressed oak coffee table
>turn on the television and tune in just in time to catch the end of an interesting BBC4 documentary about the art of Renaissance Florence, just before the start of a new episode of Antiques Roadshow
>perfect timing as my girlfriend comes in with the dinner, another one of Yotam Ottolenghi's nutritious vegetarian meals
>tuck in as I pretend to listen to my girlfriend's stories from her day at work
>send a cheeky email to Charles and Rupert to see if they can come round for dinner on Friday, maybe sneak in a few rounds of gin and tonic first, bloody Rupert ignoring the rule of no shoes or socks indoors what a cretin haha

we'd be literally dirt poor farmers if we weren't so smart

>Playing Ring of Fire
>Get the last king
>Have to drink an entire 330ml can of Kopparberg Mixed Fruits that was poured into the middle
Fucking hell lads.

i actually like drinking the king's cup
impressive to normies

post beautiful girls

and this is alan's

heem everyhere

call the cops i dont give a fuck

You first

FONT

/r/ForeverAlone is a hoot

they'd hunt whales or summin

Hate my mum

>smart
wed be albania tier if we didnt have low corporate tax and muh heritage yanks

protestant work ethic is the biggest fucking spoof
proddys patting themselves on the back for nothing

is that rosie

need a british gf

>people at work find out i'm a flat earther
>they laugh at me without giving me a chance to prove i'm right
This country is close-minded as fuck.

yes

gf just sent me this

How about I flatten your bollocks?

would rather have a Norwegian gf

yeah and who came up with the low taxes? Some genius probably

that's a big clit

thats a dick you retard

How to do Norwegian accent?

Probably a protestant lol

why do doggos like the beach so much

klee

It's just German but you're drunk.

no thats swedish. Danish and norweigan don't sound as goofy as swedish

time for a fat line

Its a good feel desu

same person?

high correlation of beaches and frisbees

This badly correlated mixture of gradients because there are a lot of blacks and hispanics in the south.

Can I save this Conzo?

wowwow what the fyucj

>Danish and norweigan don't sound as goofy as swedish

hehe alright bud

youtube.com/watch?v=L0fyYBXVaCU

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hue hue huee huee huuuuu

Snap

I'll allow it

Had girls find me sexually attractive but no one's ever actually had romantic feelings for or fancied me

I suppose you all want to "have your way with me" hmm?

>gif
fuck off

Yeah
*rapes you with my eight inch cock*

yeah
post poochie

youtube.com/watch?v=lKogc14hHtQ&t=64s

GOAT scene from the GOAT franchise

None of you dirty cunts would last two minutes when me and the nonce squad come looking for you

Irish is literally the best sounding European language and brits tried to systematically kill it because they hate anything beautiful

I'm just going through a bad divorce, and been drinking a lot

Me n the beys x

alri lads haha

youtube.com/watch?v=-p1hxvPOIhE

mental how practical effects from the 70s look so much better than the very best CGI from now

honestly I prefer being a billy no mates than having absolute losers as friends

feel like at least some of those lads are nonces themselves with guilty consciences

Dear Henry

You have been coming to our service since April 2014 and we are now discharging you from our care, as you are now 18 years of age and because you have made great strides in your emotional wellbeing since we first met.

You came to us because you had strong thoughts and clear plans about committing suicide. We met weekly for a long time and recently our sessions have become less regular. Thankfully your risk has not been a concern for some time.

The changes you have made have been considerable. You have not been able to remember what happened or how you were during the first year or so of our meetings, but you were hesitant to interact with others and you saw the world as overwhelmingly judgemental of you. As such you were highly perfectionistic to the point where it stopped you from doing anything. The one activity you could do with any confidence was the Army Cadets, however, you would spend hours preparing not just your attire but also practising what you might say to people. If anything went just a little wrong you would berate yourself.

While your high standards and propensity to judge yourself remain, they are in (mostly) more of a healthy domain, leading you to voraciously learn and, indeed, excel in various academic pursuits.

Arguably you lean towards being reticent about asking others for help and feeling responsible for them, but this is something I hope will shift over time. Trusting and sharing relationships, where one can ask of another, are beautiful and gratifying things, and well worth it.

Henry, it has been a pleasure to get to know you over the years. Your fierce intelligence and strong will were always clear from the first day I met you and it has been a joy to see your sense of humour, your interests and your social world grow.

I sincerely wish you all the best for the future, and success in whatever furrow you decide to plough. I have no doubt your relationships will be fufilling and your life full.

Warm regards,
Dr Matthew E---

anyone remember the cuckio meme