Memes aside. Are Finns really mongols?

Memes aside. Are Finns really mongols?.

even if they are no one cares but Sup Forumstards

If you dig up a guy from 30 000 BC Spain he will be close to a Finn genetically.

Do you want me to test that

No, they are Finno-Ugric.

/thread

No. They have a bit slanted eyes because finno-ugrics are uralic race, not indo-european. Mongols are not finno-ugrics.

Yes

Weren't the Urals invaded and mostly processed by the Golden Horde?

Finns are genetically close to Poles

It has already been tested by actual geneticists.

Uralic race were a long time before Golden Horde.
To Greeks* actually.

no, but some do look like azns

>Eupedia
>Actual geneticists

anyway, here i tested it.

Finns are p. close to ancient europeans.

Waffen SS volunteers were selected to look not Mong

What is Ugric?

Hungary and their brothers in Siberia

maybe, but they were still finns, while hitler wanted fennoswedes only

Of course not. Their languages aren't even related. Sup Forumsacks use "mongol" as a catch-all term for central Asians. The funny thing is that most "mongols" are in fact Turks.

Are Siberians and Mongols not related?

That's not actual genetics either

Closer to "actual genetics" than eupedia maps for sure.

Ugrics from Siberia do look quite Asian although not fully. Samoyeds look even more Asian but are also more distantly related to Finno-Ugrics.

As for the relation to Mongols in particular, not so much. There's a few common words and all but the language families aren't related.

Eupedia maps are usually based on something else. The Maciamo guy is massively autistic though so sometimes he adds something he feels should be true.

Anyway, in the image you posted the pre-Neolithic Europeans have to take the same components Finns have because there's nothing closer to it on the K36 calculator but still Finns have some admixture from the Neolithic people as well, about 1/4.

I can shove Eupedia up my ass any day, fact is if you take a stone age guy from Spain and compare him to modern Europeans, his genes (WHG) will be close to Finns. If you can't test that in your lab, you can't do genetics.

Finns and slavs are niggers. They are inferior mongrel races at best.
Swedes should have finished the job and bred them out.

Edgy.

No.

They sure as hell aren't white tho

Nobody is white.

If you came from a white country I would maybe consider and respect your opinion but you come from an Africanized shithole worse than Brazil with an Indian president

one italian guy from Sup Forums was actually shocked that finland wasn't mongol but actually white according to him

this country is so irrelevant that nobody actually knows what the fuck goes on in here so you believe anything your read in this shithole of a site

Shhh. We are a mystery, lets keep it that. They don't even know we don't really exist, the fools.