"Take the gripspill. Life doesn't matter so just do whatever crazy shit you want."

"Take the gripspill. Life doesn't matter so just do whatever crazy shit you want."

- Lil Peep, 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UodAHCCd7hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does the shit have to be "crazy"?
you can do many more great things without dying in your twenties.

u a borin ass niga

*dies*

hehe

Aaaand he died

all nihilists deserve death.

His music is awful but I can agree with that message.

everyone dies so i dont see your point

but not everyone truly lives

*tre flips out of this thread*

*tips fedora*

that is true though. I'd rather LIVE for 21 years than exist for 50 years doing nothing. Quality over quantity.

rest in peace king

>quality
>blacking out on xanax every day
>ingesting large amounts of drugs in order to mask your existential dread and depression

come on son

faggot

at least he died doing what he loved :^)

shuth up fuck up faggot

At least his death brought trap into the mainstream, which has ruined it forever

wait

>they took off his ice
why?

>*tre flips out of this thread*
I'm gonna use this from now on

what.... trap has been big for years you cunt

deserve != recieve

He stay noided

tru tru

Ok let's all get addicted to benzos now.

That isnt him while he's dead, theres kther photos online that prove he was alive then he mustve layed in that casket for instagram or something though

>making music with your best friends
>touring around the country performing your music
>sharing stage with your bros
>getting laid every night
>not being a pussy who conforms to what society wants him to be
Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y.
Give me his life any day.

when the gripspill meme happen?

it is obvious it isn't him he had blonde short hair before death

i mean started

I heard rumors Lil Peep was going to sample Fishmans on his next record

Don't worry bud you'll grow up one day and realize life can be more fulfilling than just "keeping it lit"

oof

he was depressed and hardly functional most of the time. grow up

that wouldve been sick desu

>shilling pretty boy faggot who makes retarded emo rap unironically
the absolute state of this shit-hole.

stupid emo goth rap is fucking gay. rest in piss retard.

>I'd rather LIVE for 21 years than exist for 50 years doing nothing. Quality over quantity.

Have fun working for porky for 50 years, have a kid or two who'll die from opiate overdose, then retiring at 65 and rotting in your TV room watching fox until you die.

>being this fucking triggered
Lay off the Xanax, kid.

Lay off the opiates Cletus

Lil Peep did more in 20 years than 99% of you squares will do in an entire lifetime. You'll work as a wageslave saving your money for retirement and not living it up having fun because you're so focused on "kids" and career, then your life passes by and you've done absolutely nothing but raise another cog in the machine and acquire a few possessions, fucking only 1-2 girls, and by that point you're too old and life has passed you by and you got nothing left other than to wait for the release of death. Yeah what a life. I dont want that shit, give me the bitches, the drugs, the money, the parties ,the fame, and people remembering me long after I'm dead.

>Lay off the opiates Cletus
Wow ! What an intellectual individual we have here.

Hope you die from diabetes in a walmart bathroom hater
1000% this
All of yall safe ass players are going to die old feeble and remembered by no one and forgotten in 10 years. Your kids wont even give a fuck and their kids wont give a fuck. Lil Peep's name will echo through history and he lived his dreams enjoying what he did and inspired millions. Stop fucking hating.

T. Blackpill for idiots who can’t handle the real blackpill.

>I dont want that shit, give me the bitches, the drugs, the money, the parties ,the fame, and people remembering me long after I'm dead.
Oh the edge

He aint wrong chief
Only rebuttle you got is stupid meme pics? Lmfao. Hit too close to home eh?

shieeet playa playa u right! good vibes only #YOLO

>hater
How old are you 16 ? Jesus you fucking fags need to go to bed its passed your bed time, buddy. go suck lil peeps dead dick you fucking faggot.

Lil Peep died having fun and doing what he loved. I have mad respect for him. Great musician too. He's experienced more in his 20 years than all of us in our entire lives combined, and he accomplished our dream of becoming a famous musician (admit it, you want that, that's why you're here, if you had the opportunity to get famous making music touring the world you'd fucking take it).

Sounds to me like JEALOUSY

>ITT: Bunch of teens defending this dead faggot

>Lil Peep died having fun and doing what he loved. I have mad respect for him. Great musician too. He's experienced more in his 20 years than all of us in our entire lives combined, and he accomplished our dream of becoming a famous musician (admit it, you want that, that's why you're here, if you had the opportunity to get famous making music touring the world you'd fucking take it).
>Sounds to me like JEALOUSY

ITT a bunch of conservative edgelords hating on a dead man because of their social construct of "degeneracy" when they'd kill to live his life for even 1 day deep down

>Great musician too
In what fucking universe? He makes mediocre music for girls with low self-esteem. You have no right to shit on 21 pilots or whatever the fuck teenage girls are listening to if you glorify this overdosed retard just because he's now dead. Fucking hell I didn't know there's this many angsty teen faggots here.

Not everyone cares about drugs or being famous you retard. Stop looking up to retards for inspiration and actually do something instead of wishing you lived a dead kids life, yes a kid. He had it all and lost it because of drugs, what a lovely life, grow the fuck up.

Clap
Thank you B
People who give shit to a young kid who died young are the lowest of the low. He had fun, he made great music, he was a good person and loved by his community. No one loves you Sup Forumstards, you'll live longer but die alone, unremembered, and a life wasted with no fun. I'd waste more time on yall tryna make you feel bad for your heinous disrespect but I know just living your existence is painful enough.

Try to learn from Peep's lessons, relax and live a little and stop judging yourself/others.

Did lil peep seriously go on world tours?

>live a little
I chuckled.

His music is great though. His last album was probably the freshest rap record in years. It successfully merged emo and goth rock sounds with trap. He was bridging the gap between rap and rock in a new exciting way. His music is already a huge influence on the coming wave of new soundcloud rappers and this generation as a whole.

>I'd waste more time on yall tryna make you feel bad
You know what site you're on right ?

>"ya fkng fgt"

Yeah, hope you feel awful about being an awful person living a life of no significance. Keep mocking the dead.

>freshest rap record in years
> It successfully merged emo and goth rock sounds with trap.
>huge influence
This user is definitely a underage fag.
sage

try to not get so easily Offended Online retard

>hope you feel awful about being an awful person living a life of no significance
thanks for the laugh kid, im gonna go to bed now. You go on and keep trying to prove to other anons how special lil peep was to you. God damn kids.

I originally thought it sounded forced but his passing caused me to take a second look into him and I even talked to a local photographer who knew him and it made me rethink the songs and where they came from. This was a young rock star with loads of pop potential just being himself and on this one he finally got the big production he deserved. It has hooks everywhere and they've totally gotten under my skin. This sad xanny gnashing soundcloud movement is usually characterized by voices that are cold and detached but Peep had conviction and attitude. His inflection and melodies are inspired by pop punk, these sometimes sound like old Tom DeLonge parts over cloud-trap beats and I totally get how that wouldn't sound appealing and it took several spins for me but it clicked hard. It's a bit like a bolder version of the tentacion album - the artist is called a rapper but they're mostly singing over these moody guitars laid on trap drums, with short songs on a record that isn't even a half hour. He sings like he believes in the song and that's what I love about it, and the guy I spoke to who knew him said he would be listening to his own songs to get into the zone before getting on stage. And the crazy thing I'm still processing is that the songs are about drug use and dying young and then he died young from drug use, like the shit was scripted. It's crazy to see this kind of thing happen in front of you. In high school I would read about it in rock magazines as this romanticized thing and then to see it happen is just tragic and a shame. It's obvious how these songs could mean the world to kids in 2017 and he was just now on the come-up, developing his sound from some occasionally garbage older material to these more realized songs, imagine where he'd be with a little more maturity, he could have taken on the world. Believe me I get how someone wouldn't be into anything I'm saying at all here but this has won me over hard and I needed to put down some words about it.

>thinks he is the only person merging emo and goth rock sounds with trap
Wow you really are young.

I love peep too

>listens to lil peep
>waits for the goth rock influence
>dies waiting

>I'll tell him to grow up so I can show how much of a mature adult I am! That'll show him my superiority!
Lmao bunch of virgins

>sitting in your room all day
>working shit 9-5 job
>no friends
>no girls
>hurr durr i live long time though

>on Sup Forums
>thinks virgin is an insult
how's puberty?

Stay mad, virgin.

How's being a boring failure?

>tre flip
>not frontside carve
kys that was cringey anyway can you even do a tre flip irl?

Nice quints. Take this, maybe you'll get some pussy now.

Wow, you're really angry.

What a hideous piece of shit who made awful "music". Good thing he overdosed.

Also the lights are clearly on.

Does anyone have the webm of him dead at the back of the bus. With the sound of course.

>enraged by virgin on Sup Forums
I thought that you want to "live life to the fullest".

ITT: brainlets who think you can OD on xanax

Who's angry? I detect some projection here.

haha look at this dude I bet he doesn't even nod off and die in his bus

lmao I knew lil peep fans were retarded but this is something else

faggot. stop being such a pussy bitch and do some opiates worthless paintywaist

Go serve your corporate master bitch
Lil Peep lived a full life

the only thing lil peep did was get bad tattoos, upload songs to soundcloud, and overdose on Xanax.

If lil peep got a masters degree and learned mandarin, then we can talk

>LIVE for 21 years than exist for 50 years doing nothing. Quality over quantity.
40 y/o here. This is truth, kids.

Again: this is truth. If I had it to do over again I'd say fuck it to college, to work, to everything and just go chase my dream even if I would up homeless. Fuck a "safe" life man. You're gonna die anyway.

most of you will grow out of this attraction to nihilistic and self-destructive behaviour

sure, enjoy it for now, but you'll see it gets boring fast in your mid to late 20s

gone too soon
youtu.be/UodAHCCd7hE