Godzilla & Kajiu General

Other urls found in this thread:

123movies.net/watch/LxRBPmxO-shin-godzilla.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHIN GODZILLA LINK - 123movies.net/watch/LxRBPmxO-shin-godzilla.html

No one here watches those movies.

Pacific Rim is unironically the only decent Kaiju movie.

bump

Wrong. The original Godzilla, Mothra vs. Godzilla, The Showa Mechagodzilla films, Godzilla vs Biollante, Heisei Gameras, GMK, Godzilla 2014, and Shin Godzilla also exist

Opening of this movie was great, shame Godzilla 2000 doesn't hold up very well in any scene without Godzilla and katagiri

Did you get lost on the way to reddit or /m/ you dumbfuck tumblrite?

Is this the full one or the one with 20 minutes missing? Holding out for full, I've seen really good rips going around but they're all not the full film

which buzzword is he from user? you can't choose 3

>/m/ a buzzword

good work OP but not quite

>he thinks the capeshit/star shit board can make fun of anyone else
HAHAHAHA

Nobody wants your ''''''''''''general'''''''''''' full of tumblr images you saved after you watched Pacific Rim a few months ago kid

OP maybe you would feel more at home on Sup Forums.

who is this semen demen?

Kayoko ann Patterson

>me in the back

This man has top tier 'Zilla taste.

either dated or with sub-par effects. They're enjoyable but Pacific Rim combined great effects with putting Kaiju up front and center. We need more movies like that IMO

Satomi Ishihara

>you dumbfuck tumblrite?
I got the image of good search you presumptuous little shit.

I am pretty sure its the full cut, wikipedia says the film is 120, the link that comes up automatically is 140.

>of good
off google

> comes up automatically is 140.
Ultimate cut of shin godzilla confirmed

Sure you did tumblr
I bet you're a mobile poster too you fuck

it totally ruined my immersion that this bitch asked for the directions to a Zara store.
She's the future president. Nobody in that position would ask about a shitty Zara store.

It's almost like the requirements to be a potential president aren't very high and just depend on who you know

It's 1h40 and not 140min. So it's the cut version. Still waiting for the glorious 2h version :(

What scenes are missing?

I heard that there's many cut everywhere in the first part, which destroyes the introduction and development of several characters, some scene are rushed, etc. Don't watch this version.

Already did. :/