Please this is not at all Sup Forums related but related to the Star Wars EU

Please this is not at all Sup Forums related but related to the Star Wars EU.

So I know Disney got rid of Kyle Katarn who was the original guy to steal the death star plans (as the Star Wars game Dark Forces details) and replaced him with Jyn, but is Jyn's father canon at all or is he completely made up by Disney as well?

Also if I were to read up the games ending, is that exactly how Rogue One ends or did Disney re-write this story completely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGo0sK_V4xM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the game and every detail in it was thrown out
there's no connection at all
duh

Don't be mean I just want to fully understand the whole story of the death star how it was and then when Disney took over

it was mentioned in passing in the OT
it was detailed in some old ass video games and probably a shitty EU book
all that trash was tossed out, thank god
now there's a new SJW movie with all new background and details
nothing in the games will be in the new movie, likely not even similar themes
so just go watch the movie and stop obsession you fucking autist, before i come and find you

>nothing in the games will be in the new movie, likely not even similar themes
Says you when Disney allowed a Darth Revan toy to be released alongside the Rogue One wave because fans demanded this.

Maybe if we keep demanding for more EU content then Disney will respect us.

>Darth Revan
he has nothing to do with stealing the death star plans. he's a character from a video game. disney allows TOR to exist when i don't think any of that is cannon

The story and characters are ripped from Dark Forces, it's not even that far fetched.
youtube.com/watch?v=sGo0sK_V4xM&t=2s

They just genderswapped Kyle and Jan.

Please.

I hail from the deserted halls of /starwars/

Not on 1/2chan you newfag.

i'd watch this movie

>EU
>Is this father canon?
This autism is beyond me. Who in the actual fuck cares? Why would you discuss this on Sup Forums? I sure hope we don't get a torrent of these shitposting threads when RO is released

>I sure hope we don't get a torrent of these shitposting threads when RO is released
You will.

Jyn Erso = Jan Ors

Rogue One deserves to be spoken about because it is a Star Wars canon movie

So is Jyn's father spoken of in Dark Forces or did Disney make him up?

I bought Dark Forces from gog.com and I dont have any of these cutscenes that are from real actors.

Is this from an older version?

Please just stop posting the Sup Forums memes this is a star wars related story and I want to know the actual comparison between the games' version and Disney's version

Real actor CS are from Jedi Knight.

Dark Forces had "animated" CS

Is Jedi Knight an entire dif game?

It is a sequel to dark forces.