ITT: Describe your average Sup Forums day/habits

ITT: Describe your average Sup Forums day/habits

me on a good day when I'm not busy:
>wake up to movie podcast/commentaries/longer youtube reviews I sleep to and play all night
>spend first few hours playing "light viewing" such as sitcoms and cartoons while browsing Sup Forums
>eventually proceed to watch movies, usually ten or so lined up
>try to research on wikipedia and imdb fun facts about the movie to keep me interested
>if that fails and I get bored (happens often), simply turn it off and move onto the next one
>(usually know enough about the movie to shitpost about it anyway)
>exhausted by the mental effort of watching movies, so I go back to "light viewing" and Sup Forums for a couple more hours
>get tired of those, and move on to serious tv dramas, with Sup Forums keeping me busy during the boring parts
>(I turn off movies when I get bored, but for big tv dramas I have to watch all of it to keep up)
>after this, focus entirely on Sup Forums until I get sleepy and go to bed, sleeping to movie podcasts/commentaries/longer youtube reviews
>during all this, keep an eye on youtube subscriptions, all movie review shows, and if something's new, stop what I'm playing and watch it

>wakeup
>shitpost
>bed

>wake up after dreaming about lastnights threads and memes
>role over and check phone, browse tv for half an hour
>get out of bed and put dressing gown on
>bong
>PC goes on
>shitpost while smoking more bongs
>put oven on and have oven food for breakfast
>watch youtube ecelebs and reviews
>dont watch any real movies or tv shows
>shitpost about movies i havnt seen
>watch cinemasins then shitpost about the movie
>smoke some more, get changed, go shop
>eat dinner and start drinking booze and smoking
>sit down for the final time with alot of bongs and drinks ready
>stay up until 4am shitposting while watching YouTube

black benis in white woman bagina

>wake up and go through my browsing history to see how many (You's) I received on cheeky but thoughtful comments I left on TV/film shows I like
>threads are either deleted or they are archived and my comment was the last one left in the thread
>EVERY FUCKING DAY THAT HAPPENS
>proceed to look up suicide facts and contemplate my death

>wake up
>do a line
>pass out
>wake up
>watch a flick
>do a line
>eat dinner
>watch a kino
>do a line
>jerk off
>cry
>go to bed

>Wake up
>check websites
>wander around and enter my daydream life until noon
>eat lunch
>day dream some more or watch tv series if i could be bothered
>check websites
>eat dinner
>check websites
>go to sleep

Perfect Sup Forums browsing time:

>intense weekend full of social events, parties with friends that end in following-morning parties at friends of friends houses, flirting with girls and dancing until you get tired
>when its all over and you come back home and you eat something and then you get a hot shower so then you lay onr your bad and start browsing Sup Forums

This is god tier

>>intense weekend full of social events, parties with friends that end in following-morning parties at friends of friends houses, flirting with girls and dancing until you get tired

wake up
smoke weed
listen to podcasts or other things that feel like social interaction so I'm not reminded that I'm alone and full of anxiety
then die

Okay this thread is getting really cringey

you can thank Sup Forums and the recent election for the current influx of normie newfaggots

You are fucking retarded if you do anything else when watching a film. Focus you mongoloid

I really wish i could stomp your face in nigger

Not every movie has interesting things going on 100% of the time. Sometimes there's a boring talking part, or a focus on a character I don't like. It's perfectly fine to do something else, browse Sup Forums a little during those parts. It's not like the whole movie won't make sense if I don't concentrate on this one scene.

I have spent this entire day shitposting on Sup Forums and I have responsibilities
I have lost control of my life

If you are not baiting please end your miserable life

> sleep to long to be able to feel fresh
> drink coffee and watch south park(not new episodes of course)
> be bored, but unable to do anything outside usual routine cause of fear or lack of general interest.
> go to the store and buy shitty, unhealty food(coke, frozen pizzas, potato chips etc)
> try to find any new movie that isn't garbabe(usually fail)
> Try to find anything older that I haven't seen and doesn't suck(usually fail there aswell)
> rewatch Green Room or some new movie that's pretty cool
> listen to true crime podcast before sleep
> have nightmare as a result of listening to murder and violence before falling asleep.

My main issue in life is that i've built my interests around Film and TV, and the whole industry has gone to shit.

help me, Sup Forums

>tfw reasonable interest in film, tv, vidya, anime, music and literature

What do you do for income?

>wake up
>eat
>daily personal hygiene stuff
>go to work
>go home
>exercise ~3x times a week
>eat
>watch movie(s) or shitpost until its time to sleep
>lay in bed thinking about the mess i've made of my life