McGregor: UFC star 'knocked out' during sparring session ahead of Las Vegas showdown

> McGregor: UFC star 'knocked out' during sparring session ahead of Las Vegas showdown

LOL he'll last 1 round against Floyd.

Greatest shit show in history!

independent.co.uk/sport/general/boxing/mayweather-mcgregor/floyd-mayweather-vs-conor-mcgregor-ufc-knocked-out-sparring-session-las-vegas-a7845626.html

Other urls found in this thread:

boxrec.com/boxer/758302
boxrec.com/boxer/579496
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

McGregor frauds reach

Also Mayweather recently KO'd sparring partner Kevin Lee which has a 76 inch reach

>listing matchups in reverse chronological then talking about them chronologically
Also that last one
>name is literally Chad
>fight camp: Team Alpha Male
>Height: 5'6"
Kek

>alpha male
>5'6" yankimeters
hahahahahhahahahaha

we definitely need another thread on this

is there anyone at TAM who isn't a manlet?

*mouse squeak* I'm team alpha male

Facts to consider:

-Hiring an MMA guy to prepare for the purest of the pure boxers?
-hiring unknown sparing partners who want to make a name for themselves is a hazard of financial constraint. That doesn’t really apply in the buildup to the biggest fight of all time between the biggest combat stars of all time.
-Conor is on record repeatedly expressing a deep understanding of CTE, concussive traumas etc he states on multiple occassions that hard training and hard sparring are useless and take years off of you.
-touch butt focuses on movement and he has faced serious hitters in 4oz gloves with no headgear. He’s known to have a solid chin yet he gets stiffened out in training in headgear and 16ozs?
-the press conference. Psychologically speaking, unless the man is a true sociopath/oscar calibre actor, there’s no possible way he could present himself so confidently, so naturally under circumstances where he was recently murked.
-Vargas claimed it was Rios who went on to say he hasn’t even met Conor. Now it’s an Essex based MMA guy? Seems legit. Also Vargas claims McGregor has a 1% chance to win and that Floyd always lives up to the hype. He’s too certain of the former to be unbiased/emotionally connected to the result and too flattering to floyd personally to entertain him as a credible source

call me when he manages to KO a top level boxer, not some MMA scrub.

> -hiring unknown sparing partners who want to make a name for themselves is a hazard of financial constraint.

I thought he hired two professional boxers from Ireland.

Will Floyd really knock him out? He likes to play for points. Sure, any other decent boxer would knock Conor out first round, but probably not Floyd. Conor has no chance to win, but I think it's likely he won't be knocked out.

The fun thing is, Chad managed to land some good punches on him with that manlet reach.

your height and reach do actually change day to day, depending on the time of day, altitude, if you were stretching earlier, etc, etc

Nice mind games

>arms growing 3 inches at age 26

>I thought he hired two professional boxers from Ireland.

One of them is this fella - boxrec.com/boxer/758302

>mcgregor's face in the first round

McGregor is going to make a shit ton of money. Probably enough so he never fights for UFC again.
And you marks think he cares that he is doing a job?

its likely the last fight of floyd's career, id imagine he would try for the KO but floyd is a little bitch and usually just does only what he needs to win

conor got KO'd in a sparring session before Eddie's fight too

who is this fellow in you pic? he looks like a responsible stand up kinda guy who definitely respects women.

If he built his trap muscles its possible to increase reach. The reach comes from the shoulder not the arm length which is measured from under the arm pit. If you build your trap muscles it's possible your reach can get fudged.

You don't do hypertrophy training to fight. If you were thinking about strength training, you don't do that too close to the fight, it's a waste of time and energy.

Probably the main reason for difference in measurements is in the method, counting both arms extended to fingertips or just the shoulder to the fingertip and the most probable one, the designated official doing the measurement does it manually and this allows for a small variation in results

They could even round up when it's not an exact number and that also leaves space for marginal errors.

One of the guys he fought has 5-74 record.
boxrec.com/boxer/579496
>Alias: Bucko
>Age: 30
>5-74-1
What's his endgame? Is this common in boxing?

>5'11

I've stood three feet from mc goober, he's a midget. I'm almost 6'3 and the little guy was barely popping past my shoulder.

He's 5'7 MAX