ITT Musicians that self-promote on Sup Forums

I will start

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/maquaw
soundcloud.com/stora-kronan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't think of any

me lol

Why can't you just enjoy that youre here to witness the beginning of a new legen wait for it dairy meme

Tell me something about grimes

boom

Should we know who this is?

yeah this

Considering Clairo's politics, I doubt she'd wanna be associated with Sup Forums at all.

>not knowing ulillilia

it's not like that'll stop her from anonymously shilling her garbage here

my soundcloud desu

Why would she though? She gets most of her fans from the Youtube indie lo-fi music rec community.

not her but her marketing executive father
she's a talentless plant

name/link?

more views don't hurt

Lil Xan

but she wouldn't be to be associated with ppl

soundcloud.com/maquaw

how much of a brainlet are you? it's not like she's posting with a trip and posting her shit in the soundcloud and bandcamp threads. because she's doing it anonymously, she can deny being associated with here entirely while still getting views.

Will Toledo

Me. Please listen to my ambient music :^(
soundcloud.com/stora-kronan

idk about guy pablo, but I feel like very few musicians actually go on here anymore because of all the random ass Sup Forums spam. only really edgy ones (like the guy from diiv) have been proven to, and even then it was before the election made Sup Forums the official alt right headquarters.
I feel like people like might've browsed/shilled their stuff at some point, but I really doubt they do anymore.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

>boogeyman
literally just go to the archive and search for "cuck", "nu-male" or "soyboy", or "nigger", or even just search trump.
if you don't want deleted stuff then here's a thread defending a rapist
i really don't know who you're trying to fool

faggots like this blame Sup Forums when they stub their toes

"more views" isn't enough of a reason of a for any normie artist with millions of hits on social media to bother with this place. Perhaps I can understand if it was an indie artist averaging 10k views on their music.

Will Toledo

i know you’re reading this Will you furry fuck

>literally just go to the archive and search for "cuck", "nu-male" or "soyboy", or "nigger", or even just search trump.
not Sup Forums exclusive terms
>defending a rapist
alice glass is insane and has no proof of any alleged rapes committed by ethan, even her own sister came out and said her word couldn't be trusted.

Thot