>this was my school

What happened to my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A5dmcceVIwY
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Srp7k-9oCkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good.

They all look like they're having fun, OP. Which one is you?

Jews

>Girls wearing hoodies pretending to be mudslimes.

Isn't that cultural appropriation?

what school, pham?

>only white guy has massive mantits.
Lmao this place is awful

>happy children

please make it stop

I think it's just raining.

calm down bro

gross. Parents should have moved to a better school district

Where did Canadian people go?

>front right

Nice hat OP

>tfw my school was 100% white

Feels good that I went to a Jewish school.

Seriously though, you should see UBC. Fucking awful.

THICC

>grade 8

Let's play a game - who will go no further in school?

Just look at the architecture in the back, enjoy while they don't grow up and knock it doen for being a symbol of opression

>indians/pakis
>bad students

> Jewish school

>tfw went to an English high school that was like half Jewish
>tfw on Jewish holidays us goyim basically just got to hang around with our friends at school doing nothing all day

Looks 99% diverse to me. Let's keep pushing and reach maximum diversity!

youtu.be/A5dmcceVIwY

More pics of the girl in shorts on the right?

Speaking as someone who just got out of a Leaf high school, the diversity of people and their backgrounds broadened my mind more than the education system. It shows you that people who side with Trump all the way, or Trudeau all the way are sheep and are ignorant of the humans they live with.

It's called white flight.

2/10 bait.

It has been enriched. You're very culturally wealthy now.

>montreal

hahahaha

Ottawa students on a grad trip to montreal to be specific

Crikey look at the cucks on this sheila

0 non whites in my grade 8 class... that was only in 1999.
its ogre lads

Why would any of them even care who Maisonneuve is then? Non-Islamic history is haram for Muslims

>only whites and roaches wear hijab

like pottery

The grad trip is a walking tour of old montreal and the biodome

It was a shit trip then and it's probably still a shit trip now

Jews

>Implying Mexico isn't hell because of jews

Aren't you a little too old to be posting on this website?

Why don't you go to a website that wasn't designed in 2004?

Go be with your faggot people

It's middle school right, that just puts him at like an 86 DOB? not that old

>implying he's the only one who's older

>the guy with socks and sandals on a rainy day

whats that silly doing.

literally almost choked laughing there for a second

>canacuck

not even once

go back to plebbit, or we are calling the fucking emus

I wish this propaganda would stop. We are whiter than the U.S.A.

Your leaders decided that diversity was more important than giving Canadians the best nation possible, that's where it all went wrong, OP.

That doesnt mean much

Man I went through a rare flag drought for 2 months.
Now I've gotten 3 today. Where you niggers coming from?

Sage and report all slide threads

uncommon

What happened Canada? You can literally count all the white people in the picture on one hand.
Guess this is what happens when you have no cultural idendity

French Canadians have a cultural identity

Cherry picks one photo. Why are Peruvians so gullible. Daily reminder AGAIN that Canada is whiter than the U.S.A

>What happened Canada?

Trudeau legacy happened.

And those aren't french canadian

I know, I posted that for the benefit of the guy with the leafless ripoff of the FUCKING LEAF

French Canadians are qt's. Too bad they speak French. They have no loyalty to this country.

The one in the blue hijab is qt.
Pls marry.

>tfw born in Romania
>tfw moved to Japan and went to Japanese kindergarten
>tfw went to an international school in Japan to learn English among people of colour from around the world
>tfw moved to America to live in equality and peace
>still grew up to be very racist and especially hate muslims and niggers

Why have loyalty to a state that doesn't care for you? Our loyalty is to our nation

MY LOYALTY IS TO MY QUEEN

White kids go to private school senpai, which is ironic because we are also the ones paying the most taxes.

And a weeaboo shirt.

Everyone hates muslims and niggers, ironically less than other muslims and niggers though.

what is he thinking?

whats in the bag?

The Queen... of England

Are you British?

Yeah they basically beat their kids into getting straight A's

A

Canada respects the Queen as their monarch, Wolfe planted the flag of Britannia in the land and claimed it as their domain over the countless dead French that fell to British arms.

I really wish you were a real Fiji poster.

My grade 12 class. 60% female, 40% male. 1% Indian, 5% Asian 94% white. Seems I got out at the right time. Or perhaps your picture is quebec and I went to school in Alberta.

extra pair of sandals and socks

>fuckin whitey

>ignoring the umbrella and wet tiles just so you can be upset

dude with the adidas pants looking fresh as fuck, i think he's just some random who stumbled into the pic tho.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

>he's proud that he won through superior numbers alone and that French army was joined by the French colonists in chanting VIVE LA FRANCE as they surrendered

>he's proud that he won

Get fucked frog

where are all the white people even at in Canada? my entire town is Chinese, the only white people I know are neets in hiding

It's like this for over a decade man, where have you been?

>he's proud of being the pioneer of human wave doctrine

All I hear is God Save the Queen as our royal anthem. Not "Wow, we lost - The French"

the current year and weedman happened, get used to it cuck

You voted for a cuckold who apologized for everything.

Last I heard you needed to translate one of our nationalist songs and then cuck it up to come up with an anthem, because apparently Anglo-Canada is THAT devoid of creativity. No wonder Americans see you as a formless blob that should be part of the US.

Smaller towns.

Take this shithole I live in called Barrie. Mostly white, except a few blacks downtown and a good deal of Muslims at the college.

hon hon hon

>jews
>white
pick one schlomo

Why are all the fucking Canadians on this site cucks? I wanna go back to my true country, the greatest goddamn country on Earth

SAVE ME
A
V
E

M
E

>Steal your lands
>Steal your women
>Steal your songs

Stay cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

>implying it wasn't you guys getting cucked

See youtube.com/watch?v=Srp7k-9oCkw and think about who the logdriver represents and who the doctors, merchants, and lawyers represent. It's long been acknowledged to be a thing. Even our nationalist historian, Lionel Groulx, used a French man/Anglo woman couple in one of his books (it was an example of the danger of mixed marriage).

Not to mention our own Prime Minister is a French man/Anglo woman child. And look at all the English-speaking people who have French names. Wonder how that happens :^)

>French boy thinks Trudeau is Canadian

You're represented by a communist that got knocked out, fell down stairs on National tv, and surrenders to terrorists.

Good job trying to hold up weed man as your champion, I think I'll stay with Wolfe.

I graduated from this school 12 years ago

70% white
15% arab
10% asian
5% black
4 indians

There is one white kid in that photo

But he's an example of an Anglo (as ANglo as Anglos come) who is genetically French from his father's side. Chances are that if you have your family tree, it's inaccurate because at some point your great-grandmother just couldn't resist the BQC

>Father was a commie
>Son is a commie

You wonder why you fags lost, lol

No, stay the fuck in Canada. We don't want you traitorous slime.

This might be hard to imagine, but French Canadian culture is more patriarchal than Anglo Canadian culture so we actually have things like sons taking after their biological fathers.

Hard to imagine for a feminist race that originated the idea of cuckoldry, I know, but you can try

The whole Trudeau family is what happened

Justin's dad literally wrote the new constitution himself to almost guarantee the east would become fucked and there would be a civil war with the west. That way the Soviet Union could invade and make us communist

It backfired when the USSR collapsed and now we're just fucked as a nation

Whatever I'm a western seperatist. If any of those shitrats wanna stop us from leaving we can send them straight to allah free of charge

You don't notice all the shitskins and muzRats?

Tfw when i remmeber steping off bus to be at ubc first time and i looked around and everyone was chinese.. =,(

>French hero is a woman with one tit out
>French kill her
>British hero is a young man who conquered Quebec
>British respect him to this day

We put his statue in your cities and you all got assblasted because of how bad you lost. You constantly cry and bitch about wanting to leave and then stay around anyways. You destroyed the fabric of Canada as a whole by breeding commie men that have led the country to ruin.

French are cancer cucks and nothing you say can convince anyone otherwise. Stay mad

You know you're from fucking Toronto when

I've given up on you shits.

Hey burgers would you please let us build just one small nuke to destroy Toronto with? Please?

When I went to school I only even talked to whites and Chinese. Literally all the shitskins were looked down on for being fucking low iq shits and the attitude was "around Muslims never relax" and "keep the dumb shitskins in Surrey"

Brown rats would ask for answers to work all the time and we purposely gave them wrong answers. Was fun watching them fail drop out and move to the Surrey containment zone where they belong