>smack

I thought this was the office for a second

ABORT THIS
*unzips dick*

Jar Jar was SOOO good in that scene.

touche Mr. Coppola!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Why I oughtta!

What's the big deal? He has like a million sperm. If he wants a baby so much he can always go impregnate someone else who also wants one.

An ILLUSION, Michael. An abortion is something a whore does when knocked up.

most italians are roman catholic

she murdered his child in his eyes

Yeah and he's murdered or ordered the murder of loads of people.

>killing enemies is the same as killing family members

u really made me think there

But not his own kid

I'm saying that killing actual sentient people is a lot worse than removing a cluster of cells.

What's the better slap? This or Raging Bull?

Godfather seemingly has more fury behind it but Raging Bull has her head hitting the wall, which really adds to the violence.

This.

Okay politics aside, that's not what Michael thinks since he is an Italian roman catholic

It wasn't even a kid yet. It's not like he'd bonded with it or anything.

Not to a Catholic, which he was. Don't project your babykilling degeneracy onto him.

Michael's fault for letting his Italian waifu get car bombed.

>Carlo (inb4 not blood relative; he was his sister's husband and father to his nephew/godson)
>Fredo

Does he actually believe in God and heaven and shit? I would have assumed for most mobsters that shit was just for the tradition of it, not because they actually believed it. I mean how could you and do what you do?

I apologise for triggering you.

Fredo was his enemy
so was Carlo

You are talking about people who betrayed him and threatened the lives of his near family versus an innocent baby (again politics aside, he believes it is a baby and nto a clump of cells)

The whole point of the ending of the original film was Michael doing all the bloody cleaning up he needed to do before being absolved at the Christening. I imagine some of them would have been aware of how hypocritical they were but they were definitely devout.

They are probably like anybody else. The ones that are believers are hypocrites anyways.
Only human, etc.

You should be apologising for clearly not understanding the character and scene that the thread is about. Kay doesn't want to bring a child into a family that's founded on bloodshed and sin, Michael is responsible for countless murders but considers Kay killing his child to be reprehensible on an entirely different level. You're not being told to agree with him.

Man, italians are a fucking mess.

probably

even Puzo and Cappola must have felt that way being Italian Americans in the 70s after Roe v Wade (or around) considering the language they used

>An abortion, Michael. Just like our marriage is an abortion. Something that's unholy and evil. I didn't want your son, Michael! I wouldn't bring another one of you sons into this world! It was an abortion, Michael! It was a son Michael! A son! And I had it killed because this must all end!

Again, I apologise for triggering you.

I get angry watching this scene because an ex girlfriend had an abortion. A takes a real vile piece of shit to do something like that especially when you're fully expecting to be a father.

>child out of wedlock
dodged a freight train

This, the Sopranos goes into great detail with this feeling towards catholicism as well.

Her body, her choice.

Cringed

>do terrible things
>feel guilty
>go to church because you don't want to burn in hell

most people that practice abhrahamic religions are oven dodgers, not just the jews

pretty sure if the afterlife wasn't involved then almost nobody would give a fuck

>killing someone else's family
>not my relative so it's totally justified, lol

Michael doesn't get to take the high road

>participate in organized crime
>complain when occupational hazards occur

they all know the rules of the game

Good for her

You don't understand human emotion do you

Does anyone?

she did you both a favor, and the world at large desu

more than that though, she murdered his lineage and the continuation of his gangster line. Considering that the film centers around Michaels obsession with the establishment of political power and social naturalization this murder destroys everything he has build.

The fact that you didnt get to reproduce is probably the most reassuring thing I'v heard all day

>muh cluster of cells

you're a cluster of cells if we want to get technical

One > > > Two

This whole Michael and Kay arc was a rehash. NO new thematic ground.

Be careful with that edge young man.

It was a continuation of what was happening from the first. He lied and said he'd get out in five years of the illegal business side. Instead he went twice past that time and far deeper. She did the most horrible thing she could think of to protest and show what a horrible person he was.

She grows in finally saying it's enough and she's getting out of this shithole immoral life and he realizes what a monster he is, accepts and embodies it.

>There is absolutely no reason to hit a wom...

This is actually one of those early SJW attempts at social engineering. They believe they can change behavior through the language we use so if they say it's never okay to hit a woman enough times eventually people will believe it and to some extent it actually works. I've seen men just get beat on and refuse to even defend themselves.

PUERTO RICANS ARE LAZY, MICHAEL