To all you gun-illiterate fags calling for "assault rifle" bans

To all you gun-illiterate fags calling for "assault rifle" bans

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/politics/education/canattack.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=VPbGvjslY6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you trying to tell us that the Asian chooses a more appropriate cartridge for close-quarters use than the pig fucker?

rifles and pistols should be banned too

shotguns are cool

What about pressure cooker bombs?

only fags own pressure cookers

>killing someone with a coin

They're good for canning shit, yo.

Even more dangerous than cans.

that letter has to be fake

Bullshit, did Cho really use .22fuckingLR?

I don't believe you.

what i dont get is how did he not get surrounded, i mean even of every single faggot in there is scared shitless maybe one of the was behind him and had something that could be used as a weapon (IE. a bottle or an ashtray os a fucking horse cock idk what they use in those clubs), did the shooter was always checking his 6? how many mags did he have? what size? did everyone just sat there like sheep waiting to get slaughtered by mohhamed?

T-REX BITCHES

snopes.com/politics/education/canattack.asp

Ban everything except Nukes.
>Everyone on the planet get a nuke of their to use at their own discretion.

Half true, it was a P22 and a 9mm Glock.

He used a Walther .22

He killed most of his victims with the .22 handgun

Please... we all know a .308 is far superior to damn .223.

Well I'll be fucking damned.

>plebs say that .22lr can't kill you

It was an appropriate choice for the range and target. Plus it's cheap, college students are on a budget.

I don't know what this pig fucker was thinking using .223 Remington. That shit overpenetrates, what if he'd put a round through a wall? He might have hurt someone.

>getting killed by a 22LR

What a pathetic way to go

It's easy if victims are just cowering under a desk and you can shoot them right in the head point blank.

I own an electric one. It's pretty fucking badass.

would die laughing

These are banned last time I checked.

Even more impressive. Seung was playing on hard mode while Omar "Bear Season" Mateen was spraying drunks while some fag blocked the door to prevent rage quits.

Harder if they are all firing back, and saying they're going to burn you when they take you down

For some reason I imagine the shooter yelling PEW PEW as he fires. That explains how that one old guy was able to HODOR while the guy shot him repeatedly.

Good thing I lost the little dingly thing for my pressure cooker that sets the pressure

dodged that bullet!

Five more pumps and it'll break the skin!

>HAHAHA Cho is that a fucking 22LR
>Come on nigga you can't be seri-*BANG* *BANG* *BANG* HAHA WHAT A PATHETIC LITTLE GUN FIT FOR A LITTLE YELLA BOY *BANG*

Holy shit, .22LR?

>The cartridge is bigger than your pathetic little yellow penis.
>Hahahaha, you call that a wound? My lung hasn't even collapsed. Is that all you got?

Ever seen resident evil?
youtube.com/watch?v=VPbGvjslY6A

While Cho did have a P22, he did most of his killing with a Glock 19.

>implying .22lr wasn't panic bought and hoarded over these last couple years anytime a "mass shooting" happens

I had an uncle that was murdered with a .22lr, shot in the head.

I love this, people don't realize that the 5.56×45 was put into use because it's smaller and the higher ups decided that the old rifles that were basically using .308s were overkill.

Are we looking at another ammo shortage? only thing I can find in reasonable quantity/price is 7.62x54r

.22lr was just making a comeback too. damn it

Joke's on them. I've been training for years. I started with .22LRs, and can now survive a direct shot to my skull from a .32ACP with all my resistance training.

Suicide becomes tougher though. Let's pray we never run out of helium.

>snopes.com/politics/education/canattack.asp
the doubles confirmed it!

>Alabama

Yeah I hate when faggots do this, it makes my plinking expenses skyrocket

Luckily I converted all my handguns to 8mm Gasser so no one ever panic buys it

it ricochets xDDD

>7.62x54r in reasonable pricings

Nigga where? Almost everybody is out of Russian surplus, and the best I'm finding in stores in the Missouri area is something like 75 cents a round. Gunbot is showing some that go around 30 cents around, if you're lucky. This was before the shooting.

I think we'll have the biggest panic buying we've ever had if Hillary gets elected. You better stock up before November.

and makes the brain jello

It's obviously a good idea to shoot yourself with smaller calibers first to build up a resistance. You should be able to get up to 5.56 with practice

>tfw Canada does not embargo Russia
>tfw cheap Russian surplus everywhere

20 cents a round for 7.62 by the way

FUCK YOU OBAMA. FUCK YOU.

>blacking all that out
>leaving urls
Lmao

Why'ld you do it user?

>tfw cheap Russian surplus everywhere
DELETE THIS

No the Asian picked the smaller round for the smaller dick.

What part of MO
STL fag here

Russian SKSes sell for $200 here :^)

Same

>tfw bought my mosin without thinking about ammo prices and this shit
>got cucked at the shop across from Sharpshooter's

I see cheap stuff here and there on gunbot. I'll have to stock up sometime.

Try Nassau in st.charles
Or
Go a little further west
Or
Get a cabellas card and buy ammo then buy ammo with rewards points

Virginia, Boston, and Orlando were all hoaxes so that's not an argument.

Virginia tech guy was shooting a 22?

Chow Yun Gook's primary weapon was not a 22, it was the 9mm.

Has anyone here ever shot a .22 out of a pistol? It has virtually no recoil and an immense magazine capacity. I'd much rather be assailed by a 500 S&W magnum because I'd be promised a much faster death. I could probably take an entire mag of 22's and still function before bleeding out profusely within minutes.

he really used a 22? thats pretty impressive

>Has anyone here ever shot a .22 out of a pistol? It has virtually no recoil and an immense magazine capacity.

I shot one for my CC permit test while the fudd beside me who laughed at my woman gun only put about five of his .357 Mag rounds on paper.

yeah, I was very surprised by the no recoil.

with any luck the assailant would get sick of clearing jams and club you to death with the gun.

i used a .357 sp101 for my CC test...wammo blammo, i passed raviolio

22lr is a great and versatile round for a handgun load. I'd much rather take it over a .25 to .38 Auto.

A trained shooter with a 22 is just as, or more deadly than a gimp with a 9mm, or a shotgun for that matter!

I would definitely cap the little faggot that pelted me with green beans.

>post number ending in 22

Both .22 and .223/5.56 are .22 caliber. Idiot.

>Mfw

If someone says that suggest that they let you shoot them in the thigh with a .22

[spoiler]they may die[/spoiler]

Worse part is that you are not wrong.

It's not an issue of it not being able to kill you eventually and more of the fact your death would be shorter and less painful if they had just stabbed you.

he wasn't shooting shit it was a hoax just like orlando

Great isn't it?

Also this

So literally 90% of /ck/.
I believe it.

My buddy killed his mom and himself with a .22 pistol she bought him. Pic related.

>tfw no assault can license

I used pic related for my range portion of the exam
My instructor told me I wouldn't be able to do it because the recoil off of such a small weapon is hard to manage
Proceed to hit all 20 shots
Bitch even stood behind me while I did it instead of walking around looking at the other 4 people there

He also told me I couldn't keep my gun in my car when it's parked on campus but it's a law that was recently signed, I don't think this nigger keeps up with shit anymore

k senpai

A .22LR is a good Plinker gun, but it can be deadly like all guns

Honestly, no one needs a gun at all, the revolutionary war was like 300 years ago

>stab

Most stabbings don't result in death. You have to either know what you are doing (i.e. be trained in knife fighting and know where and how to stick it) or get lucky. The mortality rate for stabbing victims is something like 4%, for gunshot victims (not counting suicides, accidents, only real victims) it is about 25%.

I'm pulling these numbers from memory so they are approximate and based on older studies, but newer numbers would likely be about the same. Neither bullets nor knives have changed much in the past few decades.

i don't see why its so hard to just stab the fucking aorta.

>you have to know what you are doing

XDDD brb going to my knife fighting class lol

>pulling this from my memory

pull on this! *unzips penis* don't chop it off now need your certification to do that remember

No. .223 is probably the ideal cartridge for killing niggers within 300 meters.

That's because you've never tried to drive a knife through ribs and a breastbone attached to a person who is likely fighting back. Mammalian bodies are built to withstand some serious shit and keep going.

lmao i am trolled hard you really jostled muh jeremies

Your state is retarded.

Texas requires .32 ACP or larger to be used for the license to carry test.

That's not how compensation works though

The Jews have done it for years.

kek

>a person who is likely fighting back
I thought the idea was you keep stabbing until they aren't anymore.
Happened to some relatives of mine. Crazy guy broke in and stabbed them both something like 30 times.

Again, its easy to say but not so easy when someone is choking you, ripping your eyeball out, fish hooking you, twisting your balls off, biting your cheek, etc. Normal humans revert to their animal instincts when you try to kill them. There are exceptions, though, like when you have a 1 vs 200 but the 200 are all glittery faggots and it never occurs to them to fight back like in Orlando.

If that guy had walked into a truck stop middle-of-nowhere Ohio he would have likely been shot but at the very least beaten to death by a bunch of fat guys with nicknames like "Smiley" and "Jack-knife"