Sup Forums BTFO

>Checkmate

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/13/481835963/worst-mass-shooting-on-u-s-soil-what-we-know-monday
thefederalist.com/2015/12/15/why-congress-cut-the-cdcs-gun-research-budget/
canadafreepress.com/article/obama-orders-cdc-gun-violence-study-study-shreds-his-position
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems
frontpagemag.com/fpm/171576/america-doesnt-have-gun-problem-it-has-gang-daniel-greenfield
usconservatives.about.com/od/capitalpunishment/a/Putting-Gun-Death-Statistics-In-Perspective.htm
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>there were armed security guards on site

citation needed

There was none.

I AM SILLY

(((Johnathan Rosenberg)))

i'm a #muslimissle now

>shooter was born here

His parents weren't. Don't let Muslims in, ever.

This

Gun crime happens because people are either poor, mentally ill, brainwashed, religiously motivated or a combination of those things. Mass shootings only seem more apparent in the US because there are more people, and more importantly more poor people as a proportion of population. Niggers are overrepresented because they're mostly poor and well, they're niggers.

If you look up poverty rates and gun crime you'll find they correlate pretty nicely.

Bars are gun-free zones

Forgot to mention the Muslim part.

>The shooter was born here
>implying nobody from the middle east came over here
>There were armed security guards on site
Well, that wasn't enough
>nra stopping laws
eh

Can liberals be right without lying?

>Armed security
Wasn't there one bulldyke bouncer and a buzzed gay policeman?

There was an "extra duty" officer in full uniform on site who engaged in a "gun battle"

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/13/481835963/worst-mass-shooting-on-u-s-soil-what-we-know-monday

There were no armed guards.
There are tons of gun laws on the books. That's in fact the reason why none of his victims had guns

HIS PARENTS WEREN'T BORN HERE FUCK YOU LEFTISTS.

Wouldn't be insane if some real hoodlums crashed a plane into some buildings and killed 2000 people? I mean hijacking planes is illegal!

this

you cannot legally carry a gun in a bar.

B^U

There was an officer in uniform acting as security for the club.

>they won't let us enact gun laws
>people shoot up gun free zones, anyway

Hmmm

OY VE THE CARTOONIST HAS BEEN FOUND OUT.

>The shooter was born here
Yep. Doesnt prevent you from being a certain religion, though.
>There was armed security
I doubt that, source?
>He was a criminal
No, he wasnt. He was a law-abiding citizen that passed two separate government-mandated background checks
>Just the people you vote for
Lel.

>IM SILLY

>muslim commits terror act
Remind me again why we shouldn't ban muslims from entering the U.S. again?

/thread
I try not to believe, but every. single. time.

> Cut CDC funding

HMMM... I wonder why

>In the late ’80s and early ’90s, the CDC was openly biased in opposing gun rights. CDC official and research head Patrick O’Carroll stated in a 1989 issue of The Journal of the American Medical Association, “We’re going to systematically build a case that owning firearms causes deaths.” This sounds more like activist rhetoric than it does scientific research, as O’Carroll effectively set out with the goal of confirmation bias, saying “We will prove it,” and not the scientific objectiveness of asking “Does it?”

thefederalist.com/2015/12/15/why-congress-cut-the-cdcs-gun-research-budget/

But nobody cares about actual gun crime they only care about mass shooting crime which happens very rarely.

>right-wing strawman is white, traditionally masculine, muscular, tall
>romanticised self-insert is ugly, androgynous, child-like, smarmy black faggot
kek

No they don't, blacks offend far more than whites even when you control for poverty. Stupid leaf.
Also so called "mass shootings" are less than one percent of all firearms killings. Again, most firearm murders are done by blacks, mostly to other blacks.

Parents were foreign, he had foreign influence directly tied to International terrorism.

There were no armed guards, and if there were, they'd be the first dead, if everyone were armed they'd have to kill everyone immediately or face retaliation.

Omar was cleared by the FBI twice. Even if he had to get a background check, he would have passed. The CDC did study gun violence and found that Blacks/Mexicans commit 80% of all gun violence and almost all gun violence is gang related. Terror watch lists are unconstitutional, if someone is so dangerous you strip them of rights, then get a warrant you fuck, and have a trial.

> NRA wont let us have any
citation needed

>Jonathan Rosenberg

>he was a criminal

He passed to security clearances, two interviews with the FBI and hadn't done anything until that night.

I swear to god it's like you can just SEE the resentment these liberal artists have for their dads in these comics lmao

I mean, look at this shit. Something tells me Mr. (((Rosenberg))) was a little queer.

>white shit speaking for muzzies
Who even cares about this faggot anymore

>A kid is making my arguments this clearly makes them the right ones
The islamists who came to the country were his parents
No armed guards on site
There already are regulations
The nigger is responsible for electing people who make his country's security incompetent

kek

>Says the male black youth
>a member of the group responsible for over 50% of the gun violence in the country despite being only 7-8% of the population.

Uhh huh.

1st panel: His parents are muslim immigrants, if they never came to the USA, he wouldn't have been born there.
2nd panel: First I'm hearing of this, and besides they might not have been able to do anything if they never saw the shooter.
3rd panel: The only prohibition regarding studies on gun laws is that the government can't fund them. Ignoring that he also had no criminal record, purchased his gun after passing all required background checks, and did this despite having been investigated by the FBI twice.
4th panel is just the author gloating over it's straw man argument.

ftfy

it's barely been 24 hours and they already have an opinion.

CDC and similar agencies have run actual research into it anyways and they found that guns don't increase homicide, suicide, violent crime or anything else.

But more people do die from guns if there's more guns.

Not that it matters, because it has no effect on the overall crime and violence rates.

Libs don't want actual studies done because they get BTFO by facts.

His parents were born in Afghanistan, and furthermore Islamists can be home-grown. What the fuck?

Boom. Total false narrative, disinfo. Let's not forget they're paid Al-CIA-da aka ISIS terrorists.

One uniformed police officer stationed outside of the club. Because obviously one highly visible police officer being in the viscinity is totally the same thing as people having the means to protect themselves.

See also:
>The shooter was born here.
To unassimilated, uncommitted immigrant parents (the father has tried to run for president of Afghanistan), raised among immigrants and foreigners, radicalized by immigrants and foreigners. He didn't really identify as American, and sensible countries don't declare people to be citizens just for being born on their soil, regardless of the legal status of their parents.

>No way to tell because your N.R.A. won't let us have any
Paris.

Also, he passed the background check, which just shows how useful those actually are.

>One cop with a service pistol
>Jihadist with high powered rifles

If everyone in that club had been a gangbanging nigger packing heat, the sandnigger wouldn't have made it past the threshold. Immediate and overwhelming reaction stops most shooters in their tracks

They thought we wouldn't notice.

What about the numerous failures of the FBI to catch this guy before this happened? As for the people that hate the 2nd Amendment, anyone that values human life agrees that it needs to be protected, and It the solemn duty of the individual to protect that life in the best way possible.

Holy fuck

There were no security gaurds armed at the club. The shooter's parents were immigrants and he was birthed in the US. The shooter hated america since 9/11 and obviously didn't assimilate well.

These cartoons suck.

EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING TIME

From what I understand, there was a 1v1 outside with an off-duty cop, though he got dinked immediately, but had unfortunately bought armor so it wasn't the juicy 1 tap, retreated, and saved for the next round.

>Loud noisy club with people coming in and out all the time
>Somehow it would be like an 80s movie, complete with record scratch as everyone turns to the shooter and blows him away

I still think there would have been fewer deaths if everyone was armed, but the idea that it would have been prevented if people were armed is silly.

I am wondering how the officer who apparently engaged in a "gun battle" with Omar, and then the other officers who turned up and did the same, all managed to not kill the sandnigger and let him take hostages in a bathroom and apparently all walked away uninjured as well.

>blacks are about 15% of the population
> looks at him within the context of the group as opposed to the individual
what about the black people that dont commit crimes and do productive things with their lives?

>Obama ordered the CDC to study guns
>results BTFO of gungrabbers
>liberals continue to pretend it never happened
>liberals still insist no study was done

canadafreepress.com/article/obama-orders-cdc-gun-violence-study-study-shreds-his-position

It's like arguing with a Jew...

>(((Johnathan Rosenberg)))

Well, that's... coincidental.

>I still think there would have been fewer deaths if everyone was armed, but the idea that it would have been prevented if people were armed is silly.
I think when people say "prevented", they mean the big death toll and everyone hearing about it, not that anyone would die at all.

It would hardly be international news for someone to kill a few people in a bar before getting shot.

The Libjew's definition of "gun battle" means the armed criminal walked up to the lone armed guard standing there open-carrying and in full uniform and put a bullet in his head first before murdering 49 other disarmed and helpless faggots.

No shots were exchanged. None.

Yeah, but we can't have stories about people defending themselves with guns floating around, it ruins the narrative.

I'd like this to end up being true, because it would certainly clinch the position. But I can't find anything hard in either direction. its always the goddamn "gun battle" phrase.

It's also always "automatic weapons" and "assault rifles."

If a Jew speaks, he's lying.

>I get that reference.jpg
juan deag master race

>he was born here

But his parents weren't.

It's like deflategate, huh?

>Goodell orders study on football pressure during games
>results BTFO the NFL
>NFL continues to pretend it never happened
>NFL insists the measurements were just as a deterrent, not as a study
>Judge rules Commissioner has unlimited power just 'cause. No proof needed.

Muzzie add 2nd generation, so he's the result of bad policy from previous regimes

>your government
>8 years of obongo
wew lad

No, gun crime happens because guns are easily accessible (and handguns are legal)

and 80% of mass shooters are (not poor) white males, not the poor or especially poor blacks, as the implication that those groups are more violent would lead one to expect.

Shit, poor black people are severely under-represented as far as mass-shootings go. #equality #feminism

Gun crime happens because criminals don't give a shit about the law. Turns out roughly 80% of homicides are gang activities and they get their guns illegally.

>80% of mass shooters are (not poor) white males
Let's hear the mental gymnastics in support of that.

>inb4, "It seems like 80% of the ones in the news are white males and I assume they're not poor!"

so converts are okay?

What? Mail-order converts?

People who decide to take up a religion they only hear about from a distance just form wacky little cults that don't gain any traction.

I've got to admit.. The argument provided within the dialogue of this comic strip has truly sparked a ponderous bout within my mind.

name two instances of a black woman who committed a mass shooting in the US.

I'll wait.

Check again, most gun deaths are suicides, idk where you get your stats. The unbiased reports I've read show repeatedly that reducing handgun sales and instituting waiting periods are really the only effective means to reduce gun deaths.

idk why we still talk about assault rifles, gun locks, mental illness, and criminals. None of those things have any significant effect on gun deaths. Background checks don't work the way they are set up right now, so we can't catch mental illness or criminality, and how many rounds a gun can fire per minute doesn't matter either.

>% of mass shooters are (not poor) white males
>>Let's hear the mental gymnastics in support of that.
>name two instances of a black woman who committed a mass shooting in the US.
I asked for mental gymnastics, and I was not disappointed.

you forgot to mention the fact that many americans are retarded/dumb and mentally ill. all round shit country, wouldneversetfootin/10

>Check again, most gun deaths are suicides, idk where you get your stats.
Never said anything about suicides, since they're irrelevant except as appeals to emotion. Australia shows that even forcing the general populace to turn in guns doesn't have any long term effects on overall suicide rates.
Here's the link regarding gangs and homicides: nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems

no mental gymnastics required, statistics bear this out. Prove me wrong and name 2 shooters who were black women. How about just non-white women? Any in the last ten years? My claim that white men are disproportionately over-represented among those who commit mass-shootings is very well borne out by the relevant data.

I asked for reason, and I was disappointed.

More sources on gang homicides
frontpagemag.com/fpm/171576/america-doesnt-have-gun-problem-it-has-gang-daniel-greenfield
usconservatives.about.com/od/capitalpunishment/a/Putting-Gun-Death-Statistics-In-Perspective.htm
Source CDC study: cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf

>My claim that white men are disproportionately over-represented among those who commit mass-shootings
White men are disproportionate because men in general disproportionately commit the most crime for obvious reasons. Now if you account for that, prove white men are over represented in comparison to men of other races.

Well let's start with mass shootings as a whole. They're a statistical anomaly, if you use the legal definition of "3+ killed." In general, men are overwhelmingly the ones who commit violent crime, with blacks being massively disproportionate as a subgroup. You'd be far better off banning black men than whites if you want to actually reduce casualties.

So stop some shootings 20 years from now.

How are you defining "mass shootings"? Not being a dick- serious question. If you define it as 3 or more, black involvement skyrockets and it's no longer a white majority.

Black/Latino*

>80% of mass shooters are (not poor) white males
>therefore, you should be able to produce examples of non-white female mass shooters
>no mental gymnastics required
Yeah man. Why aren't you also requiring examples of non-white *poor* female mass shooters. I mean, people only come in two categories, right? People must be either one thing or the total opposite.

I'm not going waste time trying to dig up irrelevant examples of female mass shooters and trying to find out their race.

You're the one who made an extraordinary claim. Blacks are responsible for about half of violent crime in the USA, and also disproportionately associated with gang violence, and mass shootings are violent crimes associated with criminal gangs, so you'd expect black men alone to account for more than 20% of gang shootings. Hispanics also commit proportionally more violent crime and more gang crime than whites.

For a guy claiming that the statistics bear him out, you sure aren't producing any sources.

>nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems

you're a retard who can't read. Those statistics relay the rate at which gang related homicides occur within areas that report gang activity. Not percentage of total gun deaths. Fucking kill yourself, you useless piece of human poutine.

> cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf

Holy shit you really can't read can you. Homicide doesn't even rank in the top fifteen individual causes of death. Suicide does.

And the other two pieces you posted are opinion peices published in conservative news media - hardly unbiased, and given that the statistics YOU posted support MY position, I can only conclude that the maple syrup has rotted your brain.

>I guess Canada has taken over for Australia's shitpost quota.

Holy fucking shit, you can't read. Out of homicides, gangs account for roughly 80% of homicides. Gun control doesn't affect any other form of death except homicide. Therefore you won't have any affect at all on homicide rate with gun control. Learn2read.

>In a typical year in the so-called “gang capitals” of Chicago and Los Angeles, around half of all homicides are gang-related; these two cities alone accounted for approximately one in four gang homicides recorded in the NYGS from 2011 to 2012.

That illustrates that the survey from the national gang center is brutally flawed. Chicago homicides are likely 70% or higher gang related. In 2015-2016 approx. 50% of victims were identified gang members, but that doesn't indicate the shooters' intents, what is defined as a gang etc. Also, the current climate has put immense pressure on political/police leadership to downplay black gang violence and avoid stigmatizing black victims of homicide.

>MFW liberals remember Omar "Let's Bag Some Fags" Mateen was a registered Democrat
>tfw that confirms what Republicans have been saying for years: the sandniggers don't fear the Democrats
>tfw he probably voted for Obama
>tfw he probably voted for Shillary
>tfw most of those who are well informed about politics in general will also make these connections
>tfw we can literally thank ISIS for setting fire to Trump's Reichstag
>MFW the God Emperor and his Inglorious Politically Incorrect Basterds have just won the 2016 Election

>I'M SILLY

>Blacks are responsible for about half of violent crime in the USA, and also disproportionately associated with ... mass shootings
>[citation needed]

BTW, the examples aren't irrelevant. The point is there are none. I'm not talking about gang statistics, which are largely irrelevant when talking about mass shootings. Their cause and solution are only tangentially related to gun violence in America, and studies show that reducing hangun availability and instituting waiting periods reduces gun violence, gangs or no. And suicides should count towards gun violence. Guns are the single most effective means of committing suicide. If you're going to argue that making something harder doesn't reduce the number of people who do it then you must be remarkably dull. Excluding suicides from gun deaths is autistic..

I've heard serial killers as over 3, mass shootings are over 5 people at once.

>the Jews are just a meme they said

THIS IS MERELY A COINCIDENCE, GOYIM. MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

>studies show that reducing hangun availability and instituting waiting periods reduces gun violence, gangs or no.
Cite your sources dipshit, otherwise dismissed.
> And suicides should count towards gun violence. Guns are the single most effective means of committing suicide.
Australia nearly banned guns with no longer term affect on their successful suicide rates. They had a 1 year decrease (and only a slight one at that) before it returned to it's original rate.
>If you're going to argue that making something harder doesn't reduce the number of people who do it then you must be remarkably dull.
Except it doesn't, since most of the people killing each other with guns get their guns illegally.
>Excluding suicides from gun deaths is autistic..
No you.

>studies show that reducing hangun availability and instituting waiting periods reduces gun violence
[citation needed]

quote me from the study directly. I just read it, that is NOT what the data show. Go reread it. That 80% number you're parroting is completely wrong, you fucking retard.

>implying literally the two worst cities in terms of gang violence in the US are representative of the whole country.
pic related

>what if he wasn't able to get a gun
Then he'd use a knife.
>what if knives were restricted too
Then he'd use a rock.
Ban assault rocks.

And his father is an ISIS sympathizer. He was raised to hate America.