When are we deporting John Oliver?

When are we deporting John Oliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepac.com/20160613/you-have-keys-stop-terror-wave-use-them?utm_source=lpac.co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident
bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2012/10/the-brit-list-10-sharp-tongued-british-comedians
bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/04/10-british-stand-comics-americans-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty headline thread?

You cannot deport him.

We sent him there to destroy American society.

You disgusting Yanks have vexed me for far too long.

Taste the fury of your Royal Majesty, Elizabeth the Second.

The Eternal Anglo is Eternal.

Why the fuck are mediocre hack comedians allowed to discuss politics? The world laughs when idiots like Kesha try to state some bullshit opinion, so why does anyone take these idiots seriously just because they slap on a suit and mug for a camera after playing some sound bite out of context? Stewart was a literally who and so was Oliver before TDS.

If this British faggot hates America so much, why doesn't he just go back?

god saves the queen but not the queens

Jesus Christ how horrifying

>Stewart was a literally who and so was Oliver before TDS.

person x was unknown until they did what they are famous for

retard

He is one of our Anglofish-Shapeshifters.

He can assume any form and any role. We have been sending these drones to your shores for decades.

Their mission soon comes to a close - and with it the story of the Americans as a people.

You will rue the day you ever left the Commonwealth.

she is a very very evil person actually

larouchepac.com/20160613/you-have-keys-stop-terror-wave-use-them?utm_source=lpac.co

he is right i think

it is current year you know

no no NO

comedians are meant to be world aware, philosophical and capable of commenting on society, singers are using their voice as an instrument.

kek

hes just a fucking faggot honestly and you guys probably kicked him the fuck out to usa

>He can assume any form and any role.

except that of a comedian

I imagine what he said was in part ironic or at least not meant to be taken at face value.

>missing the entire fucking point.

Drink bleach

Nobody here has ever heard of him.

He is a non entity here, barely existing in the minds of even the educated classes.

He was spawned in our pools, fed a diet of complete nonsense, hyperbole and current years.

Once his job is complete, he will fade back into the Anglostream, where we will forge another to be sent to the television studios of your nation.

He was never meant to be funny.
Yet the Americans find him hilarious, only a few resistant few can see through his woven lies and deceit.

BEADY

Soon, we will destroy you with the garbage we discarded to your country. American will take longer; you'll fall quickly.

Well, he's not wrong.

>Vibrant diversity
>Guns
>Homosexual Muslim Democrats coming together with homosexual latinos

Welcome to the future you created Liberals.

Faggots being killed by a muslim is the ultimate symbol of what makes America great?

RARE
A
R
E

This is some advanced shitposting, bravo, sir.

The British know how to appease very well. Just look how they appeased the Nazi's in the 30s.

We are the ANGLO. Lower your intelligence and surrender your free will. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

You will all become one with the ANGLO

so you just deport everyone you dont like? lol so its not just the shittskins? you just want to stay in your basement OP?

>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

This is nothing new.

bah-ha-ran is uncommon

this faggot is at it again? i was working out and you still shitposting? get a fucking life bro

letme guess beta cringy fat no friends and make shit money? what a shame

I have a collection in the 200s, first time I've seen it.

What? He wants more of his sons to rape and murder Japanese women?

Most people surveyed are liberals in university

>He can assume any form and any role.
>except that of a comedian

>hyperbole and current years

It's /r9k/ with flags, and no one can take banter, pass.

BEADY

Cave's ready

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1945_Katsuyama_killing_incident

It's British humor. No one understand it. It's why Eddie Izzard is famous there.

i love this desu

best shitposting ive seen recently

Dead homos?

i knew it all along

woah its red qatar

WHEN ENGLAND SENDS IT'S COMEDIANS, THEY'RE NOT SENDING THEIR BEST...
THEY'RE UNFUNNY
THEY'RE UNTALENTED
THEY'RE RAPISTS
AND NONE, I ASSUME, ARE GOOD PEOPLE

It's a joke? Awful delivery. Do actual human beings laugh at that """joke""". Come on guys, we could make a better Orlando Bar joke.

I guess that means we'll have to make America great again

Sadly never. We couldn't get rid of Bieber.

Importation of drones into American society is complete.
American society has been corrupted beyond all recognition.
No noteworthy traits to assimilate.
Once merged with drones we will absorb the resultant mongrels into the COMMONWEALTH.

Irrelevant.

Our infiltration is eternal.

Lower your proxies and surrender your browser.

You will be assimilated.
Prepare to be colonised.

This guy started in The Love Guru and The Smirfs live-action films. That means he doesn't give a fuck about trying to be reasonable.

Why this progressive cuck makes a living bitching on his show will never cease to amaze me.

bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2012/10/the-brit-list-10-sharp-tongued-british-comedians

bbcamerica.com/anglophenia/2014/04/10-british-stand-comics-americans-know
AHAHAHAHAHA.

We cannot be caged. We cannot be controlled.

Understand this as you bent to our will. Forever eternal.
Forever Anglo.

I have to admit this is some pretty upper crust banter,lol.
I guffawed a chortle myself..

Her maj at it again lmfao what is like :')

>A Muslim walks into a gay bar
>bartender asks what he'll have
>"shots for everybody"

I know it's been posted a hundred times, but it's still better than the OP.

the day of the rope

Also bait/shill/darpa thread

You're laughing now but wait till this darling reaches maturity and arrives upon your television screens.

You are all fucked. He is the purest hybrid yet to have been produced. Once he assumes a human form and begins spouting things anathema to the very fabric of your culture the End Time will begin, and with it a bright new future for the English and their new race of hideous, docile servants.

Huzzah!

i think you won

how can they ever recover after this ass roasting

savage

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think, we had forgiven? Behold now the terrible vengeance of the ANGLO, doom to America and shackles upon her people!There will be no recovery.

There will only be cold tea and toast sandwiches for rebellious colonials.