If your country is not white on this map, you deserve to be bombed out of existence

If your country is not white on this map, you deserve to be bombed out of existence.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/23/national/turkey-detains-japanese-man-seeking-to-join-is-in-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's been like 5 or 6 years ISIS exists and this unofficial country is still here.

So Hainan has its own Muslim population or what?

Shit map by a shit canuck

Argentinian terrorist, double terror

Nobody wants to destroy because they lower oil prices for westerners and support radicalism for saudis. We and turkey use them as a tool to send more refugees in europe. They benefit everyone as you can see

Wtf is happening to north europe?

2 gen muzzies and refugees from escaped ebil ex soviet contries

>0% / no data

Fucking kek what a shit map. Those are two very different things that are indistinguishable here. Iraq is the same color as Estonia.

Irak white kkkkkkkkk

>Japan
>pink
What

feels good

JUST

Wtf is wrong with aussie?

Iraq and Syria don't count you morons.

>muslim fighters as a % of muslim population

I guess one out of the 3 Muslims in Japan turned isis

Memes aside is the west going to fight back against islam or is it going to just let it take over?
At this rate islam will completely consume the west in 200-300 years

Argentina what the fuck

Many Muslims here , as well converters

Less than that. Way less.

Okay fine, Yemen is the same color as Estonia. My point stands.

Who converts to Islam? Memes aside, what are the vulnerable demographics and what's the appeal?

If I recall correctly, it was like 5 guys.

But I can't find anything so... who knows.

We also have argies that went to join the fight for the Peshmerga.

>200-300 years

More like 25-50 years lol

>what are the vulnerable demographics
Anyone who lives among Arabs

>what's the appeal
Not being bullied by Arabs, being part of a stronk community that has impunity for most things, finding a meaning to your life

Do a lot of French people convert? Because what the fuck?

>Australian
>first thing he gets mad at is a part of china being the wrong colour

>says the Chink maplenigger

Numbers are unknown but we have between 100,000 (according to "serious" studies) and 1,000,000 converts (according to certain Muslim sources).

It's a literal pandemic among the youth, especially hood blacks and beta whites.

>American
>immediately performs fellatio on the Australian
Every time

Holy shit. I thought most French these days were irreligious.

This is because West European countries actively reject Muslims. Because Muslims do not accept western values.

But European politicians still try to force us living together.

In the Netherlands Muslims are becoming secular at a pace of about 30% per generation.

But we've been bashing Muslims for decades.

> Argentina

WTF? Nice try, don't dare to invade us and bring us your freedom..

Irreligion creates a spiritual and community vacuum that is being filled with the only religion left: Islam.

The fact that this fucking religion works like the mafia (bully the unbelievers, protect the converts) also helps.

Secular Muslims don't exist, they're just hypocrites playing games and waiting to practice religion more seriously. Btw, 99% of them support their radical bearded brothers and fully veiled sisters.

Japan? What

It's a percentage of each country's muslim population, not their total population. If one muslim guy leaves Japan that's a huge proportion.

So can we no joke just deport these creatures? Seriously I bet there would be no bad result from every country that's not Muslim to ban Muslims.

>brazil no white

We only had one guy who went to Syrian and he wasn't even actually from Brazil, his mother was and he lived in Belgium.

There was also a Brazilian who went to fight there along with the Kurds.

The worst thing will be when ISIS fully collapses and tens of thousands of these people try to go back to their countries with the whole "I dindu nuffin I was tricked, imma gud boi" routine

Classic, don't forget the radical imams who stayed in Europe and will pull the delicious "I'm not radical anymore, gib money for the deradicalization programs I'm leading" trick

Pic related, the former guru of the Charlie Hebdo killers going "Je suis Charlie" on TV.

>Argentina
>Japan
>Australia
what the Fuck

>"I'm not radical anymore, gib money for the deradicalization programs I'm leading" trick
Just like the negro gangs kek

So this is the reason I hate so much USA, Argentina and Australia.

>I'm not negro anymore

Hmm no, I think only the Canadians fell for that one

>can't realize it's "I'm not a negro gang member" anymore
I thought Singaporeans were smart? You aren't a keling are you?

we had a lot of Lebanese migration a few decades back. Most lebs were christian at first, but the third wave was mostly muslim. We also obviously have a some of you lads and Pakistanis here too

>expecting a negro to keep his word
>expecting a negro not to be a negro

Like I said, only the Canadians..

>stop negros from robbing you
>by giving money to them
>Canada in charge of good ideas

What's the L*b issue like over east anyway? Always see people bitching about them on Sup Forums, but we barely have any over here in WA. Same goes for the Greeks. We just get Italians, Macedonians and South Africans.

Are you that Singaporean?

perth's such a fucking weird place when you think about it. It's a small city out in the middle of fucking nowhere and a five day drive through literally nothing away from civilisation, but somehow the people, culture and accents are mostly the same as the rest of the country.
but yeah, they're a fucking pain. Obviously some of them are fine, but they generally don't assimilate very well, have weird cultural quirks and can be quite violent. They're pretty much the wogs of our generation, so we all hope the issues will eventually settle like with the wogs.
you're lucky you don't have to deal with them over there

in fact if you are in something else that dark red it means you try to treat well your muslim

should i hmmmmm???

get out of akihabara maybe you'll realize

Well, there's one Korean who joined the ISIS and it was confirmed a long time ago by our intelligence agency.. but why is Korea among the "no-data" countries.

Everything indicates that it's the other way round. Western liberalism is corrupting everything, including Islam. Islam in Europe is traditionally a meme. Bosnians and Azeris love to drink, Bulgarian Turkish jihadism is unheard of, and Albanians always put their ethnicity above their religious identity.

Now there are gay Muslim marriages in Britain, the Ahmadis have renounced jihad since they moved to London, and LM Zahed is touring the world with his LGTB friendly Islam. Contemporary salafism is a reaction to modernity and liberalism, which is spread by Western cultural imperialism.

>eurojihads

>Moldova
>Romania
>Serbia
>Japan
>Australia
???????
Is that 1 out of a total of 2 sandniggers in each country or?

lots of Chinks from Xinjiang are tied to ISIS

It's a percentage thing. We have a lot of Muslims so even if many join ISIS we still have lower percentage at the end.

No wonder that one Australian is so buttblasted by America all the fucking time

The Lebanese Christians are fine. The Muslim ones are trash.

>gypsies join isis
>get murdered instantly

>Serbia dark red
>Croatia white
remove kebab is bullshit

>not even a match for Australia.
Fugg, I thought our Jedi would make us relevant at least.

I think his gf or sister got fucked by a Canadian or something because he comes on every night super ass-blasted

the muslim ones are palestinian arabs

> indoctrinated into an ancient religion
> military training coupled with ideological training
> travels to faraway lands in order to wreck the establishment in the name of this ancient religion
Bloody jedis I swear

We have a very small comparative population so for every single person who decides to fight for Snackbar, it counts for many more in other highly populous nations. It is the same sort of situation for Spurdo's cock.

In terms of numbers, London has close to 9 million people. The entirety of Australia only has around 23 million, despite being multitudes the size, even went removing the arid shit where no one lives. Finland and Norway have around half as many people in their entire countries than the city of London, while and Sweden is a little over the 9 million mark.

Raw numbers don't paint much of an image without analysing them.

>you're lucky you don't have to deal with them over there
Top kek, clearly you've never been to Perth. The druggie and street thug trash has really turned a lot of the city to complete shit.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/03/23/national/turkey-detains-japanese-man-seeking-to-join-is-in-syria/

That is what you deserve for executing Order 66 on the Templars.
1307 never forget.

Ironically, Akiba is where you'd find a lot of muzzies in Japan

The star kebab is cheap and close to the station.

Map for reference.
Imo we'd probably have a lot of Paki, Egyptian and Afghan volunteers. Muslim Iranians tend to be based.

>brazil is white REEE
Oh, it's you again.

Didn't know ISIS was that progressive and diverse

also they divert media eyes from Donbas

Wtf Japan is more terrorist than Algeria.

We had 150 - 200 people, mostly but not exclusively Bosnian, go to Akbar it up down in the Levant.

lmao

>based Thailand

I wholeheartedly agree.

boring

Learn context, nigger.

When will it end?

Why is Morocco so long?

Because W.Sahara is rightful Moroccan clay

>Argentisistina

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

>it's a percentage thing
Explain Bosnia