I need music to remove myself from my humanity. It is for a good cause. But I need to delete the empathy from my soul...

I need music to remove myself from my humanity. It is for a good cause. But I need to delete the empathy from my soul. Please help me with my crusade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wy4IsC5eb7o&t=7s
youtu.be/K84ETItj970
youtu.be/NzhTA4m0Dw8
youtu.be/oB3btdWdVg4
youtu.be/_Ss1fdxTr7M
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC831C1B5C971936F
youtube.com/watch?v=rMHOhpGmTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=KYzzRR6Wa-g
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_W6BBynJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yKNHo91q1Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2ZPOydN34
youtube.com/watch?v=dsGODTySH0E&list=PL7koT1T8tj3hH4EP3gAIDgUSff6XbeTv1
youtube.com/watch?v=Wabrnt1MVVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bTtPF6YL9AY
youtube.com/watch?v=LUkg8yBGp7A
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXXuTBcrbo
youtube.com/watch?v=LASiH6gkEq0
youtube.com/watch?v=iNXNba0nzxk
youtube.com/watch?v=YOditMu-ubQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SRnpO3XYeMI
youtube.com/watch?v=asHuGpBk2VI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fjpjxXwYp0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGU5oSo0RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WILL HELP YOU, YOUNG ADVERSARY!

Get this shit away from me. I asked for music to help, not buttrock. This is serious.

uhhh black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=wy4IsC5eb7o&t=7s
i listen this when i am sad to make me more sad

The first song from this youtu.be/K84ETItj970 is amazing but I cant figure out what it is. Amazing with the rain but would appreciate if an user recognized it

Forgot the keys to the pallid craters lurking inside the bellows.
youtu.be/NzhTA4m0Dw8
youtu.be/oB3btdWdVg4
youtu.be/_Ss1fdxTr7M
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC831C1B5C971936F

I would need something more specific. I've found that black metal is just as childish as any other subgenre of metal. Unless there is one album you know that is particularly useful then you are just as useless as the troglodyte who listens to Nirvana.

are you going to spree kill people whose politics you disagree with

I've got just the thing OP

youtube.com/watch?v=rMHOhpGmTK0
youtube.com/watch?v=KYzzRR6Wa-g
youtube.com/watch?v=9C_W6BBynJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yKNHo91q1Zo

that gospel album is perfect, don't know why the rest is there but listen to it

>Buttrock
Kill yourself. None of these albums are even remotely catered to idiotic radio rock. It's post-hardcore and emo, you fucking idiot. Clean your ears.

HEY YOU YA GOT A CIGARETTE MAN CAUSE I KNOW YA GOT ONE ON YA

wait shit i forgot the best one
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg2ZPOydN34

It is completely non-political. It is not to do with race or gender or any meaningless dreck that you lot are so overly concerned with. It is a matter of good and evil. The details of which should not concern you.

In Utero, Strange We Should Meet Here and Deja Entendu are amazing albums, too, you fucking scrub. Go swim in the saliva of piranhas, worm puke.

seek help

Stop acting like a fedora edgelord, it's pathetic.

You'll be thanking me

some of you guys are alright

How will we know it was you

youtube.com/watch?v=dsGODTySH0E&list=PL7koT1T8tj3hH4EP3gAIDgUSff6XbeTv1
youtube.com/watch?v=Wabrnt1MVVQ

End your existence, filthy scum. Your spirit merely serves as disgusting stupidity living in your shriveled mind. If you don't succumb to my superior taste in music, I will summon the Alias of Souls to reign destruction on your Sapphire Parchment.

Odds are you won't. Odds are most won't even know it happened. Those who do will be on my side.

What is it like to be autistic?

I got some more shit for u OP.
Sometimes I gotta delete my empathy too.
I've got a whole playlist for it, I'll give you some of the best

youtube.com/watch?v=bTtPF6YL9AY
youtube.com/watch?v=LUkg8yBGp7A
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXXuTBcrbo
youtube.com/watch?v=LASiH6gkEq0
youtube.com/watch?v=iNXNba0nzxk
youtube.com/watch?v=YOditMu-ubQ

its worse than you think, no one will give a shit because youve done nothing to help anyone least of all yourself. if you kill yourself you are making a huge mistake and will face the consequences.

At least tell us where

london

Imbecile. Has nothing to do with me as a person
It's in New England

Ignore the feeble cries of ass pain from these weak-minded numales, OP. Join me and we shall reach greater horizons, together.

youtube.com/watch?v=SRnpO3XYeMI

youtube.com/watch?v=asHuGpBk2VI

The naysayers, the cowards, the nonbelievers, like the rest of the filth around us they too, shall rot away in their discontents. They are like cattle. They see the slaughterhouse right in front of them, but alas, they are too stupid to know what a "slaughterhouse" is.

Are...are you going to hurt people?

Yes.

No people will be hurt. I promise you. Only monsters. It is not the first time my great state has had to deal with these monsters, and it will not be the last, but eventually we will win the fight.

Question: Back to Toroidh and to your World War II fascinations. What is so interesting in this period of world history that has so much influenced yourself?
Answer: It is such a good example of the madness of mankind, and it was something that really affected more or less the whole world. What fascinates me most is the dedication that people had died for their countries and for their beliefs...

oh yeah that sounds really unempathetic to me

Don't pretend to be me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-fjpjxXwYp0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AfGU5oSo0RY

D E H U M A N I Z E

You're nothing but a pathetic reflection of all the failed idealists that ever laid their silhouettes on the blood of their captors. The maelstrom of the demons living in this world only laugh at your naivety, as you foolishly declare your premonitions like a fatuous infant. Such an Insignificant speck of dust blown away by the harsh, cruel winds of reality.

You're one of them, aren't you? You're going to get what you deserve you sick fuck.

You don't need to 'delete empathy', you need to train your cognitive empathy and reduce emotional empathy. Or something like that.
Basically, OP is onto the right thing, learn to read minds better and become less of a sensitive niceguy faggot.
If music does help with this, it should definitely be pop, either artsy/synthpop/indie stuff, or straight top40 would help. Basically, something emotional to desensitize yourself. Also, psytrance, I have no idea how anyone is able to enjoy that shit unironically.

The answer to how people enjoy psytrance is pretty easy: drugs
which is btw also the easiest way to become an emotionless slob

What you need is a job in fast food, not music.

No. I am you. You're too archaic to comprehend.

That hand...

do you really think that someone like op would ever work and not either neet at their parents house or is still in high school?

Whatever it is you wanna do, don't do it. It won't solve anything.

Just relax.

you DO realize that good and evil are human constructs aswell?

wtf is this thread

>Doesn't know the difference between rock and buttrock
Mckill yourself desu

Probably some idiot acting like he's about to attempt another columnbine and needs to "get in the mood" for it.