>funny
>always pushing Peggy's buttons for being an uptight bitch
>generally a cool, likeable guy

after the beard
>white knight pussy
>always gossiping with Peggy
>never cracks jokes anymore
>boring

It's like he wasn't even the same character anymore.

Bump

dude drugs lmafo

Did all the pot smoking lower his test levels and turn him into a numale

didnt he just start smoking pot like, all the fuckin time?

He looked so annoying without the beard

how was he boring or a white knight? I remember him and Peggy arguing more than anything outside of them hooking up in the finale

What are you talking about? He cracked even more sick jokes rocking that beard

>Lou: Do you know who had a dream and people laughed at him?
>Stan: ...You?

favourite scene of the entire show

What could have possibly lead to this...

But he was different around Peggy.

Before the beard he was an alpha and he put Peggy in ger place.

After the beard he turned into her beta orbiter.

She called him in the middle of the knight to kill a mouse for her and he didn't immediately tell her to fuck off and hang up the phone. He was a white knight by that point.

His was a classic 50s to 60s arc. Mellowed out, dropped some alpha sexism bullshit as he smoked chronic and came to respect Peggy.

*middle of the night

Any self respecting alpha would have told Peggy to go fuck herself

it's called character development you fucking retard. Stan got to know peggy and peggy got to know each other, they went from coworkers to friends. Stop trying to fucking put your /r9k/ bullshit theories in everything.

he got a girlfriend

he was getting laid so he had less sexual tension with peggy and he had to avoid making his girlfriend bitch so he learned to act nicer

So pot turns cool alphas into beta cucks?

He became actually alpha- Had responsibility, the respect of Don, got the girl. Not Alpha-poseur.

Times changed both within the series and in real life.
The sixties turned him into a submissive faggot, and the world turned to shit between 2007 and 2015 especially in entertainment.

Alphas don't date Peggy.

Alphas date who they fall in love with. Betas project onto alphas.

I like how you think Stan is an alpha when Don Draper is in the same show and provides a stark contrast.

Wait... Have you actually watched the show my man? Don Draper is an act perpetrated by a deeply troubled, emotional wreck of a man.

just give up man he's obviously too far gone

>/r9k/ bullshit theories
Those "bullshit theories" are reality. The stuff peddled to you in the media is the lie.

God she was so fucking ugly. I don't why so many people on this board think Peggy was hot.

>that big ugly Jew nose
>mousy face
>fivehead
>chubby

That and she was always a boring, uptight cunt.

Maybe he took LSD? I don't do drugs aside from cigarettes but I've heard that taking LSD usually changes your personalty permanently, at least the LSD back in the 60's did, which was more potent or something.

No it doesn't change your personality permanently. That's hippie nonsense. I'm still the same person I was before I tried it.

And it wasn't "more potent" back then. It's the same chemical as before. What they mean is a single tab usually had a bigger dose on it back then.