Why isn't Spain proud of Colombia and Mexico the way Portugal is proud of Brazil?

We're doing better in most aspects

>Portugal is proud of Brazil
Making a lot of assumptions there.

we're not proud of Brazil

I hope senpai notices you one day.

Why not? Brazil is better than Portugal in literally every single way you look at it

Because of Anglo-Propaganda of "OOHHH SHITT I HATEE SPANIARDS, THEY CONQUERED US!!!!11!! WE'RE FINALLY FREE!!!"

>Portugal
>normal, white, peaceful civilized country
>Brazil
>brown, crime-ridden, sopa de macaco dystopian jungle shithole

>Daddy England thinks we were a mistake

Proid of what?

I'll take the bait
> Brown
Not the whole place
> crime-ridden
Not the whole place
> sopa de macaco dystopian jungle shithole
Just Rio

meant for

>> Brown
>Not the whole place
>> crime-ridden
>Not the whole place
they are all to some degree

Proud of what?
Stupid nigger fuck niggers fuck brazil and all shitskins in nigger spic america

VIVA CASTILLA

>not inverting triangle and square for easier manipulation with the right thumb

Public schools here suck, 40% of the population goes to private, they aren't expensive here. If our government was as manipulative and propagandist as China we would get a spot on top 15.

Go suck a .I., faggot.

>If our government was as manipulative and propagandist as China we would get a spot on top 15.

the etenal Brazil is the country of the future meme

Hello Pedrinho da Silva

Just kidding, forget trying to convince gringos that South America is a cool place, they think everything south of the US border is a wasteland of poverty and misery.

Not trying to convince gringos m8. Most of them dont even leave their county (county you read that right) once in their lives so it is highly unlikely that their opinion about an abstract place in their minds will change. My question was directed toward spaniards

che 0n it's l8 in spain m8

Why would anyone be proud of countries that are objectively shit at everything except having cool hotels in a couple of regions?