So which one do you prefer Sup Forums? Top or bottom?

So which one do you prefer Sup Forums? Top or bottom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbm4v4B63Bk&t=16s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I kinda like the top ones actually

they look fucking hideous on men though

i dont care about superficial things like that, if i had to pick either i'd pick the one that cooks better.

Bottom

I like bottom but top is cute too, not a deal breaker for me

The non-Korean one.

Can someone explain why some Asians (even of the same ethnicity have top while others have bottom?

Because people at a individual level tend to have some differences from each other.

They're the same person user.

Honestly, top

Top is Siberian.

If you've ever been to Siberia and Central Asia it has better chances to look more appealing and attractive than in East Asia. When you see monolids on some Central Asian or Mongolian qts, it looks absolutely gorgeous and better than fake double eyelids on self-hating gooks, chinks and japs

Well I understand that but it's obviously genetic, so I suppose it can be compared to blond/brown hair etc

Bottom

anyone who says bottom is a total pleb

>double eyelids are fake
>no asians can have them

t. ignorant whiteboy who has never travelled outside his shithole hicktown yet has an asian fetish.

i can tell you my own east asian ethnic group has 70-80% double eyelids, which is also common among kazakhs and central asians.

>t. ignorant whiteboy who has never travelled outside his shithole hicktown yet has an asian fetish.

why does any thread even tangentially related to asia bring out the crusading chinese diaspora who have spent too much time on the asian supremacist subreddits

it's from the steppes

they aren't cucks like you, Jack Wong

Regional differences in font size

not really a weeaboo, i choose none

i'm not even chinese but he's literally saying "fake double eyelids" for east asians.

you can believe what you want dumbshit about whatever reddit conspiracy is targeting your precious Sup Forums clubhouse though.

it's a biological mechanism that kicks in as they grow up when the body detects poor eyesight, removing the boundaries of vision by growing more skin over it functions as a magnifying glass and corrects any issues

t. knower

They're the same as blond hair or green eyes in Europe. They're occured (more often in some groups and less in other), but not an ethnic characteristic.

Its actually a thing user.

OP's pic. I'm not even kidding.

where 2 find qt like this?

Yakutia or Kamchatka

you can buy fake double eyelids, basically a piece of plastic that you put in your eyelid to double it, in any supermarket in asia, it's not really a desirable trait at least in China.
Not all girls use them but plenty do.

My eyes naturally look like this, as a Chinese. A bit more sunken in then in the OP.

It's a big region.

bottom

It's not '''Jōmon''' It's like what some geneticist said on here the other day 'basal Southeast Asian'

You can see a lot of Taiwanese Abos have the same features who test 0% Ainu/Jomon

it's still clearly a double eyelid, nothing like the top

pissbaboon you oversee chinks are so sensitive pathethic

I am chinese and I have top

my girlfriend is aboriginal taiwanese

I am castillian and have

I am Greek

nice quads mongol rape baby

and mine is han; hui and mongol

Why do you have to tell everybody of your hatred of the Chinese t. Muhammed/Cuong/Takahashi. You already have like 5 threads open about 'gook' eyes

I like china and chinese people, I just find it funny how insecure oversea chinks are on the internet, I actually spend a lot of time defending china on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

delete this

both are ugly but the top is of more Korean ugliness

my mum and dad are the bottom one. I was also the bottom one and had double eyelid when I still was a kid. But after a long period of staying up late since 3rd grade of primary school, my eyes started becoming the top one.

I don't have double eyelid now.

>asian poster
>CHINKnadian flag

hahaha

Either works.

Racemixing in East Asia. You'll notice the propaganda spewed on occasion about how the "next generation" are all going to be brown mutts--obviously the world doesn't work that way. Race mixing is less like fruit punch and more like fruit salad.

Same I'm Chinese and I have top. I think most Chinese tend to have top while most Koreans tend to have bottom. The Japanese are a bit of both.

Woops I mean bottom. I have naturally occurring double eye lids except the prominence of it depends on the amount of swelling on my face.

yeah, east Asian girls look plastic and alien like, Siberians look cute

I'm Chinese and I have bottom. I think most Chinese have bottom while most Koreans have top, the Japanese are in between. I think before plastic surgery phenomenon happened, koreans had the smallest eyes out of the east asians. But now they're regarded to be the most beautiful kek. I hate it when people say I look korean as if it's a compliment.

So many chinks are living in Australia.
Australians should do genocide to exterminate all chink roaches living in their land

calm down it's only the truth

It's true that most Koreans have tiny eyes. I'm Viet and I have double eyelids. Nearly no Viets have monolids.

Mmmh South East Asians have pretty big eyes. Don't think I've seen a viet with small eyes, or maybe I just thought they were Chinese instead.

Nothing wrong with either of them

t. khv

They exist, i think they are about 25% of the population. Most of Vietnam's minorities don't have slanted eyes also, especially those from the Central Highland.

>But now they're regarded to be the most beautiful kek. I hate it when people say I look korean as if it's a compliment.

It's because you meet people who like the Korean Wave
When I went to Australia, most of them could not distinguish between Koreans and Chinese

It' easy to distinguish
Chink smells like shit and their language is ching chong zing zong

youtube.com/watch?v=kbm4v4B63Bk&t=16s

Fucking horrible chinese ching chong zing zong wang tang language

bump(=o=;)(-.-;)(ー_ー;)(-_-メ)( ´Д`)=3((+_+))(~_~メ)(~O~;)

Yeah, there are some with monolids but it's just uncommon in SEA. Monolids are more common with North and East Asians because of the colder climate.

Both.

t.kim takeshi

Nah

I just have yellow fever

Bottom, they look more human desu

top one look like fucking alien omg

Do you have the original pics?

rate mine

Fix your eyebrows.

ok

Both are better than wh*te bitches