Sino summer mega-thread。

Sino summer mega-thread。

Taiwan No. 1 >>> South Korea > China = Japan >>>>>>>> Hong Kong

日本是一番

夏=海でおっぱい見放題!!

Summer is to look at qt girls boobies at the beach :D

>muh east asian heritage
all the threads you churn out everyday reek of larping for what doesn't exist irl
stop larping, you autistic moron

JUSTICE FOR LIU XIAOBO

THE FASCIST CCP AND THEIR DISGUSTING DICTATOR MUST BE ANNIHILATED

>'''I am different from East Asian'''

We know who you are Zainichi schizo.

>inb4 Korean

You and me are the same

Does mongolia count too?

Mongolians hate East Asians desu. Nowadays they lean more to Central Asians like Kazakhs, Kyrgyz and Uzbeks even if they are Muslims.

China destroyed what was left of a distinct Tibeto-Mongolian Buddhist culture south. I visited there and they treated me like shit for being a gook

>he's unironically a gook

>Sup Forums
>not unironically calling yourself Kraut, Kike, nigger, spic etc.

We're all autistic

>the butthurt kimchi burger strikes as always
lol no matter how hard you try you're NOT the yamato.
you can plot any plausible chart by selecting some arbitrary variables in this age.
pretty sure you can generate even closer proximity between human and chimps using certain variables to say "hey we're this close, we're bro, muh animal and environmental protection blah blah blah"

Korea is superior nation then japan.
The facts.

Korea has more unique own invented advanced technologies such as Samsung, compere Japan

Korean has more greater and advanced economy, society and industry compere Japan.

Korea has no war criminal, and never attack or abuse others not like Japanese has so many evil war criminal to Korean people.

Korea has more beautiful traditional culture than Japan(Japanese culture is mostly came from Korea)

Korean is more richer than Japan.

Japanese economy is shit and almost dieing nations but Korean economy is very great and developing even now.

Korean people is usually much beautiful than Japanese.
Pic is Korean man.

How come Japanese so shitty and inferior.

Other fact that In the Human Development Index, South Korea ranks 17th, Japan ranks 20th. In Where-to-be-born Index, South Korea ranks 19, Japan ranks 25. South Korea has higher standards of living than Japan.

you need to work on your shitty jap english mimics skills to be more believable if you want to start pulling this shit bait

Would do all of them

Another autistic schizophrenic jap.

Japanese did not invent anything. It is all from Korea.

They take gimbap and call it sushi. They take taekwondo and call it karate. They take manhwa and call it manga. They even take hanja which was invented in korea and pretend it is from china.

Why Vietnam, though? Where are the other little continental countries?

samefag allnationz schizo

He is extreme schizophrenic Zainichi Korean 'netouyo' from Shin Okubo mental ward and has like 5 different proxies: Japanese, Korean, American, Canadian and Australian.

He operates a blog called AllNationz so he can translate posts on here to get traffic/ad revenue appealing to mentally challenged lowest of the low IQ readers in Japan

This is all truth anyway

stop samefagging

These people is why east asians can't be united or be friendly
Some koreans think universe started from them, some Japanese hold on to some superior muh ainu jomon aryan yamato meme too deeply, while chinese regard themselves as boss and origin of both, which again triggers them
East asia is a mistake

And some angry western Chinese diaspora on reddit blames it 100% on whitu man. It never stops, I think entire East Asia should just nuke itself from Kim Jong Un

[spoiler]It all comes from Asian females[/spoiler]

east asia is nothing but a geographical designation and there is no reason why it should be united to begin with, retard.
you are just larping as if east asia was an actual thing, and get butthurt because nobody falls for your fantasy.

Accept comfort woman war criminal
It's nothing but a holocoust you jap

Cheers.

He's a Western imperialist cuck.

I have no problem with other Asians, i just don't think we have anything to align ourselves over. Especially China since they're political enemies of the West, which Japan is aligned to. I like Chinese culture though, so Taiwan is nice for that. Korea, i mean there's nothing bad of say about it, but we're economic competitors in similar markets.

Vietnam....i think we import some of your nurses?

Vietnam isn't even part of East Asia.

Why are so many angry Chinese supremacists into white women?

Go on any white vlogger on youtube's videos. Find a comment like "You are a sexpat piece of shit" and I guarantee they will be subbed to a white girl's ASMR channel.

i dislike asmr