Has it ever been explained why a character gained 50 pounds in a show where the setting takes place in a...

Has it ever been explained why a character gained 50 pounds in a show where the setting takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where foot is scarce?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

food*

Her girlfriend was fat and if you start living around fat people it's only a matter of time until you start gaining pounds.

Tumblr

If she was a man they'd tell her to lose weight or have her character written out of the show.

>the setting takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where foot is scarce?

cannibalism

Men dont get pregnant.

pregnancy is a choice, so is gaining weight
and no gaining 100lbs is not "baby weight" that's gluttony

*triggered*
uhh, have you heard about transpregnantism, fucking racist

her titties got massive. the scenes when she runs...

Why didn't she just lean back

>The American education system

And yet you inbreds keep voting in Republicans who hate education.

This thread
>Fags pretending they wouldn't give it to this cow anally, afterward suck and play with her new mommy titties

I'm sure you must be a pregnancy expert, and not just some neet faggot browsing a vietnamese knitting image board, so please tell us more about how it works.

8 more years of this jewish butthurt on Sup Forums

So comfy

Meant for

Proved by science, by the way.

she was always scientology you sperglord

secret cannibal
is it wrong that I find double chins kind of attractive in a sexual way

but she is a jew

SCIENTOLOGY = CULT.

JEWISH = ETHNICITY.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?

It was only at the episode where she's running over cars on the bridge that I realized how big and bouncy her tits are

She was just pregnant. Child birth fucks you up

Damn did her breasts go from big to massive?

I'm sure you must be a pregnancy expert, and not just some neet faggot browsing a vietnamese knitting image board, so please tell us more about how it works.

Yeah, they should both be eradicated. Thanks for letting us know!

Lucille give me strength

smug

Is negan sexier with beard or without beard?

She eats zombies

he has that weird type of cheeks that look disgusting to me

kinda like hugh laurie

I bet her asshole is so hairy

Yeah, she got pregnant.

In 2016 they do.

Holy fuck how has this face not turned into a meme yet? I have never seen a more smug image thab that last one. It's beautyful!

>when you ruin every scene you're in

seriously, she's the worst actor they've had on in a long time.

It would be, yes

Mediterraneans, Semites and Persians are all hairy as hell down there. Women shave such.

I wasn't the only one who said it out loud with him was I?

Gabe's and Eugene's reactions were great at least.I love how much they still avoid showing this pig's belly. They should at least show her gigantic titties for fuck's sake. Her jew posture is detracting from the character, I need those globes to detract me from how awful she is.

Gabriel is my favorite character from Rick's group at this point.

>I want Camilla Belle
>Sir, she's busy tanning
>what else do you got
>I knew exactly who to call, sir

She has poor posture because she tries to hide her massive cowtits.

Lesbians don't like having huge tits.

Sketti rings and roni sticks do that to ya

Why does this show keep insisting I should be interested in this character? NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS CHARACTER. If she had disappeared and they didn't mention her again this season no one would have noticed.

It's freaky how alike they are.

>Lesbians don't like having huge tits.
Really? If I was a lesbian I'd want to dominate women with my gigantic titties that they're no doubt envious of.

fat people need affirmative action because their slowed metabolisms and cripllinhg self esteem problems prevent them from advancing on their own. add being a woman to that and, well, you can see why the showrunners do everything in their power to make it appear that she isn't a complete human disaster

HAHA GET IT SHES FAT XD

Where do I sign up?

tfw they cant kill her off cuz shes a token lesbian character and lgbtq community would chimp out

Republicans are generally anti common core though you stupid fucking faggot

>yfw Negan kills off all the homos anyway and the lgbt fags chimp out

But the gays have Aaron, Jesus, Judith, and Daryl.

It would be such a cool fucking scene if someone zooms into a herd of walkers and finds one of them blinking and the shooter acting all surprised (some of them are the whisperers). And instead of shooting that one in the head, he or she shoots it in the legs to see what would happen, and it turns out to be a human yelling and screaming, and the herd starts to feast on that motherfucker. As it turns out, there may be more humans (whisperers) in the herd

The actress who plays Sasha got pregnant during a season, had the baby when they were done filming and lost weight before the start of the next season without any difference in her weight.

What's your excuse?

in terminator salvation the survivors apparently had time to work-out and eat a daily 3000+ calorie diet in between killing robots

>Judith
>Daryl

>LGBT

What?

>Has it ever been explained why a character gained 50 pounds in a show where the setting takes place in a post-apocalyptic world where foot is scarce?
In the comics, she starts to gain weight after her "pill" runs out.
She should start going down right about now as her estrogen levels get back to normal levels.

She found a pallet of pudding and squirreled it away in the woods for secret eating.

>Tara finally returns
>first scene she's shown in she's eating

What did Kirkman mean by this?

Why didn't Negan say anything about her fat tits?

Why is a lesbian on the pill?

>implying one would need to work out when killing robots daily

Since they have been killing off fatties, is she next?

she's not in the comics nigger

i had a baby you cis scum.

>a year ago

Can't wait untill good knows when to see Negan dead, which chapter of the comic is this episode based one? Should Ijust start reading from there?

She isn't jewish though. She's half lebanese.

He's already announced to be in Season 8.

Sometimes girls take birth control to regulate their periods, virgin.

There are reasons other than avoiding pregnancies for taking the pill

How is pregnancy not a choice? Are you retarded? You must be from a spic country.

She isn't in the comics. This guy is a retard.

He becomes their ally and is a comic favorite.

because tv isn't real life are you autistic?

>He becomes their ally

ehhh maybe

that's because they're pro Christian science and privatization lmao are you kidding me?

Black don't crack white boi that's why she bounced back

Her actress was pregnant.

But if you need a REAL answer just pretend she fucked someone for food between seasons. There was a decent gap in between when michonne and Rick started living together and when Jesus arrived.

For what it's worth, Masterson looks like she has lost some of the weight she put on during pregnancy.

But yes the difference between the tiny traumatized girl who joined when the prison fell and the rather more plump Tara we have now is still visibly present.

Public education is shit and we spend more on education than any other nation but like Switzerland.

Republicans believe in stop throwing the money at the shitty public school system, make a govt education "voucher" out of the tax dollars, and let private schools compete for the vouchers over which one gives the best education.

oh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=UYOy1tuVv3w

You're a racist, misogynist alt-right member for asking this Q.

Find a brown skinned women with dark hair (that has Caucasian features)

If her arms are hairless, it means she probably shaved it off; if she has hair on her arms, she's good to go

I can't help but love Eugene. He's the only character to me that is miles better in the show than he was in the comic.

He brought Eugene to life in a way I never thought possible and almost every scene he's in is a treasure.

Probably referencing pedophilia and asexuality i don't fucking know. He's either a crypto Jew or a hilarious troll.

Come to think of it Negan should hit on more of the women.

Probably.

They won't have him love on Tara's titties though now since too many people body shamed her

Negan doesn't die in the comics he becomes Vegeta to Rick's Goku.

he's more like Piccolo desu

No. It's extremely lazy directing. Actors usually try to keep their body the same way for tv shows unless something happens in the show to change the actor's body. Here it is pure fucking laziness and no explanation. She's just fucking fat now.

Holy shit lol

that's fantastic but it does nothing to change the fact that conservative states actively push christian science and privatization in their school systems while liberal states outperform them in test scores, college preparedness, post graduate degrees, income, etc. enjoy your memes though

Thank fucking god they killed one of the terrible actors, that fat bitch that was in charge of the food.

>a conservative pushing charter schools and privatization despite the fact they perform significantly worse than public schools while his states graduation rate is in the toilet compared to any liberal one
wow what are the odds lmao

I don't get this reaction. She's probably seen twenty people die that way in the last month. What? Did she really not expect violence from Negan?

>be her
>lesbian
>meet fat lesbian
>fat lesbian is like "I just eat whatever I want, cause fuck those bodyshamers!"
>Get send on supply run
>"I couldn't find anything!"
>Secretly ate all the food wink
>Fat lesbian is proud of her mate

why was snow white from once upon a time not able to lose weight after she had her kid in season 2, it's up to 6 now and she's still a fat cunt