Did he died?

did he died?

No, he's still riding that horse naked and tied up 30 years later.

He road all the way to samurai world.

I could have believed him being a young Ed Harris. Simpson though looks nothing like him and it ruins my immersion.

Mmmm I wish that horse ended up riding into my bedroom

you think William fucked him before strapping him to that horse

Kind of implausible that he failed to prevent William taking over the company desu.

it would have made it more believable for William to have become head of the company, but the show dropped the ball on this one

lol..

propably back in season 2 as Robert deNiro

Yep. Will should have killed him or some shit. "He died while in the park woops ;_;"

>Thanks Ford

>young vice CEO faces embarassment after being caught on film riding an animatronic horse naked and delirious through a park
>this paves way for a younger and more aggressive vice CEO with family ties to buy the park
Makes sense

would've been bad for the business, Logan's wouldn't bought it

was getting killed part of his plan?

who cares, he was the worst actor on the show

and that says A LOT

>implying

>young vice CEO faces embarassment after being caught on film riding an animatronic horse naked and delirious through a park
That's nothing compared to the crazy shit people do in WW.

>with family ties
Logan was the son of the CEO, William was only the future son-in-law. Logan could have told his Dad that William went psycho and fell in love with a robot and that he didn't love his fiancee, Logan's sister.

>young VP found dead at edge of Westworld with perforated colon and stomach full of horse ejaculate

He made a host of himself to get killed

>That's nothing compared to the crazy shit people do in WW.
The difference being he is a recognizable figure who can't be publicly humiliated like he was and he most likely had to step down for fear of embarrassing the company
>Logan was the son of the CEO, William was only the future son-in-law. Logan could have told his Dad that William went psycho and fell in love with a robot and that he didn't love his fiancee, Logan's sister.
I don't think dad would have believed him or even if he did it was a calculated business move, having Logan as CEO would have been a public embarrassment and bad for business.

>implying he didn't let himself be killed to let the host overlords take over

>Jaw implants
>Mole removal
>Color contacts
Why did William do all this to his appearance yet not get hair implants?

What if he uploaded himself into the Ford host? What if they are called hosts as an immortality project for humans via Delos, meaning that their body is a "host" for human minds?

Pretty much. The host he was making in his basement had to be him.

It just has to be. I thought maybe it was Smokefu but a robutt version of her never appeared.

You just go HEY HE TIED ME UP AFTER GOING NUTS IN THE PARK HE'S FUCKING OBSESSED WITH ROBOTS AND HE'S A NUTJOB

The sister didn't like him either so I don't see how this makes sense.

PLEASE
I really want more Hopkins.

He can just tell people he got too fucked up and partied too hard. As if these rich guys don't do crazier shit IRL.

>uploaded himself

Doesn't work that way. Mind isn't some elusive magical program you can upload. You can try to mimic the person being "copied", transfer is impossible. They "model" the hosts after certain traits, but otherwise the mind of a host and human are two really different things. The whole point of the series is to showcase the idea that conciousness is a thing that's hard to define - especially in a program with simulated emotions.

Seriously though, if the Hopkins v2 theory is true, season 2 is dead for me. It completely destroys the gravity of his actions, and turns the great finale into shock-bait.

Yes, but the public don't. Hence, public embarrassment.

Of course

The park is an island, there isn't going to be some fuckhead with a phone camera recording this naked guy on a horse.
The park has cameras, but not everywhere - especially in the early days - and even if they were recording him, why the fuck would they leak the video?

demon samurai ford confirmed for season 2

He has remade himself as a host, he will be reborn and become immortal. Shopan didn't die, he became music.

Is he that recognizable though? Most people don't recognize CEOs other than Gates, Jobs or Branson.

Ford had 30 years to teach an AI to think like him.

I've seen a guy fucked by a horse and he died, dunno if that's such a good idea

Its Chopin

>turns the great finale into shock-bait

That's literally what HBO shows do.

I think I know the work of Moe Sart, Bay Tovan and Shopan better than you.

But what about Back?