Bad Neighbors 2

Dunno if this goes here.
Is this movie based, or is it shilling?
I honestly cant tell, feels like I'm getting mixed messages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6LRZ-s5Nl8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seems like another attempt to make a woman-empowering movie that will probably flop

Zac Efron was hilarious

Another comedy Jewfest

I watched 10 minutes of it and went and did something else. Is this worth even watching?

Please tell me there's a lesbian scene.

Zac Efron is an unfunny Jewish manlet.

Hillary for president.

chloe is a hillary shill

>le epic weed smoking montage

seth rogan movies are trash

/thread

I'm currently watching through it now, there are genuinely funny parts mixed in with social commentary.

>Dunno if this goes here.
It doesn't
Dumbass
Saged

Does it have Seth (((roidgain))) in it? I'd be surprised if Hilldog doesn't have a cameo.

Based leaf has had enough

oh shit, this animal fucker is right.

It feels that way, but at the same time i get a weird anti fem vibe.
51 min in, no lesbian scene but 2 straight scenes w/ the same people
He's on the poster. There's a part in which a party is held to appreciate 'feminist icons' and one of the girls is dressed up as hillary clinton as president.

No it's literally stronk empowered college womyn the movie. Sororities aren't allowed to throw parties or drink any alcohol in sorority houses because the board doesn't want them to look like raging drunk whores. So this sequel was made to be politically progressive

>Watching anything with Seth rogan
Lol weed

The first one was dumb funny stoner comedy. This one looks more of the same.

seth rogan is a smug cunt and you should not give him money

also he got cucked by cernovich on twitter which was amusing

It's very unfunny and shills hard for feminism in a very force way.

Also, it's clear that whoever wrote this movie and the first Neighbors has no idea how the Greek system actually is. For example, the three girls start their new sorority all by themselves and suddenly there are tons of attractive girls willing to pledge them out of the blue.

Are you shilling? Is has that whiny bearded Jew. How in the fuck could you possibly think this movie based? Get the fuck out of here!

>Kikes keep insisting it's a funny movie
>Goyim not falling for it.

You marketing people don't deserve the shekels being paid to you.

The actually say "Future president Hillary Clinton" at one point.

youtu.be/6LRZ-s5Nl8g

These movies are just propaganda popularizing negative behaviors.

But the jew literally says shut it down at like 3 different points.

>le sex with animals

it's hard to say really. The female lead is a known #shill4Hill, and they talk about "future president Hillary Clinton", but the message of the movie is that radical feminists are dumb fucks that ruin everything

Mm, that's what I'm getting from it.

Non seth rogan movies are trash

Non seth rogan movies are trash

(((Seth Rogan)))

aka degenerate "MTV" humor

>the jew

Pirate it and see for yourself.

It's a shit movie that feels like a right winger snuck some stuff into, with the usual dildo jokes and muh feminism.

Kelsey Grammar shows up, drops redpill knowledge on his slut daughter, then gives in to her anyway.

You could see the whole thing as a massive redpill allegory, or as a typical DUDE WEED LMAO seth rogen comedy.

The saving grace is that this sequel shows that Rogen is less bankable than before and will soon be obsolete.

(It is NOT angrybirds redpill. People who lean redpill will see those themes, people who don't will see DUDE WEED LMAO comedy, and in the end either way the sorority wins... but... the jew couple get bags of cash too.

RATING:

MIXXXED MESSAHES

>Is this movie based, or is it shilling?
It's made by Jews. What do yo think?

>seth rogan movies are trash
He's one of yours. Can you take him back? Wait, actually, we'll send him back.
>Whether you like it or not
Don't worry, we'll send him back in a more "compact" form.