David Bowie to play a role in new Pirates Caribbean Movie. Thoughts?

David Bowie to play a role in new Pirates Caribbean Movie. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FODvjYoVEi8
youtube.com/watch?v=kZEGHK_3W2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going to be perfect!

Please don't do this.

Agreed.

>new Pirates Caribbean Movie

>muh faggy rock glam queen

cry more pussy

kys faggot

good thread

BY THE TIME I GOT TO NEW YORK

>faggy rock glam
I agree, "Heroes" is his finest album.

Low

Fuck that Sup Forums meme.

Berlin Trilogy is GOAT Bowie

Fuck

It's almost been a year lads

Sounds gay as fuck but I'll never forget finding out the news in the early morning, and getting teary-eyed on my drive to work when "A New Career in a New Town" came on shuffle

youtube.com/watch?v=FODvjYoVEi8

STATION TO
T
A
T
I
O
N

His best one is also his favorite, and also his most criminally overlooked album

Buddha of Suburbia.

Seriously just listen to Untitled No.1

I always skip Wild is the Wind

lol poor Tony Visconti never getting the recognition he deserves as one of Bowie's best collaborators

The drums on Low..that was pretty groundbreaking stuff at the time. He would get flooded with questions from other people in the industry, asking how exactly he achieved that sound

He just told them that he set up a drum loop that "fucks with the fabric of time"

B-but that's one of his finest vocal performances and he kept it on the album because Frank Sinatra liked it

Yeah but it's a pretty shit song.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZEGHK_3W2o

yeah, Visconti was one of Bowie's better collaborators who really doesn't get his fare share among fans. musicians know what's up, though. he simply wasn't flashy like Eno, Ronson, Rodgers, or Gabrels.

great album, definitely his most overlooked. i prefer Outside to Buddha, though, as the latter lacks the production value of having Eno at the helm. i find it funny that Buddha doesn't seem as dated as, say, Earthling, even having been released years before it.

Still not over it.
I dread the day I'm gonna wake up and find out that David Gilmour is gone too.
I couldn't stand it.