Will Toledi is a fucking nigger and he must be destroyed

Why is no one mad about this!? He's RE RECORDING Twin Fantasy, he's a mad man, he needs to be detained, stripped of his duties, the band needs to be broken up and he needs to be put into solitary confinement.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OKJGRqj-WxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=OKJGRqj-WxA

Sorry for the typo its TOLEDO but who the fuck cares anymore

I like the re released single but it doesn't have the same charm

I hate the re-released single. He sounds like hes trying SO hard. Notice how his singing voice has changed to this try-hard ass voice, when he used to have a nice charming crackly voice. And the new band sound way worse than just him.

scared that a re recording will be less genuine if that makes sense.

It definitely will. The re-recording of BLID is already soulless

i feel your anguish

i just want a pressed copy of the original twin fantasy.

me too buddie

I wish he could just go on and be in a band and make albums, not shit on his fucking master piece.

TF is only pretty good lmao he’s barely had a career this is a pretty premature sellout

STOP RE-RECORDING, WE LOVE YOU.

STOP RE-RECORDING, WE LOOOVE YOUUUU

AND WE DON'T WANT YOU TO SELL OUT

Oh man, I'm so glad there's more people who feel the same way I do.
Will wrote and recorded Twin Fantasy as the events of it were unfolding in his life, so the album is very emotionally charged.

For him to rerecord it after the whole thing has passed and to even remove some of the best lyrics on it is a fucking awful thing to do.

PLEBS, ALL OF YOU
>muh authenticity
>muh personal connection
All that stuff is bullshit. Maybe he wants to expand upon it or go about it a different way. He's entitled to do whatever he wants with his songs.

Is there anyway to have Twin Fantasy on my iphone with my other music even though it's not in the itunes store?

yes

it's not about that to me. I'm just disappointed because i thought the new beach life and death version was much worse and I'm sure the other songs will be worse as well. It would have been more interesting to see him go a different way with different music.

p sure he's doing it just so he has an excuse to press it on vinyl. I remember him saying he wouldn't put the original TF on vinyl is because it's quite literally shit quality and vinyl wouldn't sound any better. I imagine a bootleg would sound the same as an official one.
Remastering it and pressing would give Will a fucking fortune

it's free on bandcamp. Bandcamp also has an app

not if it's worse

Honestly he should just make it a live album, no one would be mad, but hell that's just way too much work isn't it

>expecting anything of value out of a furry degenerate

Y I K E S

You underestimate numales. They'll it this shit up no matter the cost.

yeah the new version is trash. his vocal performance is fucking pathetic

Will said before he was not satisfied with the original recording of TF, this remake is not surprising at all.

thats ridiculous. If it is not as good as the original plenty of people will be happy to just listen to the free copy they already own

I have an iphone 6

doesn't make it any less shit

lol whoops I waited too long for that follow up.

But it doesn't mean he's selling out.

One of the mods on the CSHR subreddit (inb4 ) seems to be pretty close to Will and accidentally leaked the fact that there's also going to be a vinyl edition of 2011 TF.
No one knows who the mod actually is, though, so there's no way to point fingers.

WILL TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO

Well hes George Lucas-ing. I don't care about star wars or like any of them, but for people who do, they say the originals were good because of George's limitations. Once he had full creative control he started making shit. Thats what Will is doing.

underrated lad

please tell me yr joking holy shit

objectively true

Vinyl always reduces the accuracy and distorts the original master. It physically cannot be "better" than the digital copy recorded. He'd pretty much only be doing it for the $$$ regardless of what shit he presses to the lovely, cool, overpriced trend that is vinyl.