It's a Mark obsesses over Sophie episode

>It's a Mark obsesses over Sophie episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MavWEauvMm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's a Mark finally breaks down and rapes a schoolgirl he met on the train episode

JEFF?

It's a Mark sabotages himself by taking advice from Jez that he would never normally have listened to if the plot hadnt required it.

What did he even see in Sophie?

Attainability

She was a complete bitch, I don't get it

>it's an "americans cant comprehend how a 3/10 man can be attracted to a 3/10 woman" episode

she was in his league

Would watch. I wanna see those huge, misshapen bollocks slap against some tight, virgin pussy.

killer tits... pic sooooooooo related

>tfw you are the Mark Corrigan of your life

>It's a Sophie acts like a bitch and Mark doesn't tell her to fuck off episode

wHERE MY SUPERHANS FANS AT

She was actually kind of nice in the first season and he didn't really know her at all.

>its a Mark asks Sup Forums for dating advice

youtube.com/watch?v=MavWEauvMm8

>the nicest character on the entire show is literally Sup Forums

what did they mean by this

10/10 would befriend him

Never watched this shit. Is it an actual good show?

>that pic

Huh, so thats what they look like.

Always had a weird attraction to her before she got fat as fuck and cut all her hair off.

context?

yeah
it's kinda like family guy

Was at Leeds Festival this year and Matt King performed as Superhans, it was top tier banter

Childhood is when you idolize Johnson.

Adulthood is when you realize that Jeff makes more sense.

muh dick at this scene

if you like cringe comedy yes

Jeff stuck w/ an Uggo, is a wage slave, and is raising his enemy's son. Jeff's a loser.

>Jeff stuck w/ an Uggo and is raising his enemy's son

Have you even watched to the end?

Jeff ditched Sophie and took Mark's job in the final episode. Jeff is based

genuinely think mark & sophie is one of the greatest portrayals of romance in tv history. at least a certain kind of romance. perfectly captures the miserable, paranoid, self-loathing reality of life.

first 4 series of peep show are just GOAT. then it gets progressively worse (but only s8 and 9 are actually bad imo)

>ywn smoke pot in the laserbowl toilets with a teenage goth, then take her home and fuck her whilst she chokes you

W A T E R L E G O

oi clean shirt how you get your shirt so clean mate

I kind of blanked out the final season other than the line Mark had about the "mannequins" in Jez's room.

I'm gonna have to go and rewatch that season. Might as well start with season 1.

best girl coming through

I'm convinced the quality of the show declined as Mitchell's confidence as an actor grew. In the early seasons Mark seemed so genuinely awkward, stunted and deranged he could still come across as sympathetic even when he was being a total cockmuncher. By the end he'd just morphed into a straight up cunt.

I blame that more on Flanderization.

Oops wrong image.

He's said quite a few times in interviews that Mark was an outlet for his awkward geeky side. As he became more and more used to being a famous comedian and later married victoria "tits mcgee" coren you could tell he just couldn't relate to the character any more so they just made him a dick instead.

>mfw plebs genuinely believe that mitchell is the better actor

Isn't it good to have a clean shirt?!

It's the prequel to Peep Show where Jezza fucks Sophie and then forgets about it

oneitis. I don't get what he saw in Dobbie either.

I'll never forgive Orange

>Sophie's the one. Toni's Russia; vast, mysterious, unconquerable. Sophie's Poland; manageable, won't put up too much of a fight.

but when dobbie was introduced she was actually nice, the whole point was that she was kind of geeky and weird too and they were actually a good match unlike him and sophie

then in s8 they decided to give her a complete personality transplant and make her some dude weed lmao hispter douche

Ywn click with a teenage goth girl over Findus crispy pancakes

i always thought it was funny how she was supposed to be in her teens when she clearly looked and sounded like she was in her 20s

Vc was washed up when she settled for David, only God knows how loose her cunt is

I miss fat socially retarded David Mitchell

Robert Webb on the other hand appears to be the exact same man he was 15 years ago but with less hair