SNAKE EYES

SNAKE EYES

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/news/70282-bands-featured-on-adult-swims-cancelled-million-dollar-extreme-disavow-show/
youtu.be/Qi59NJn9Vr0?t=1006
twitter.com/Boe_Broiler/status/712379409018298368
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>COP KILLER
is this the most aesthic scene in tv lads?

>Youtuber attempts to create art using black and white video
>canceled
What a surprise
Leave it to the pros, Sam

hell yea

That scene was more like aesDICK amirite

White chick is a hotty

its was better with the other song tbhfam

Reminder that Charls and Nick are the best part of MDE

That's another dime, user.

>"I love him so much. He didn't want to come visit and stay in a hotel when we were shooting, he wanted to crash at our place so he was on the couch for several nights. He brought ghosts in, I swear to god...someone (something?) screamed bloody murder from beyond the first night he was in there and scared everyone stiff... and second night there were bugs flooding the place like the plague. He has a presence unmatched and he poured his soul out in his bit. I'll be collaborating on a music video for his new album soon!"

Is Maus /ourcommie/?

Really nice of him to not shit on them when every other band that was on the show did after it was canceled

wait did that metal band shit on mde?

Source?

I haven't heard anything like this and would like to read about backstabbing bands.

pitchfork.com/news/70282-bands-featured-on-adult-swims-cancelled-million-dollar-extreme-disavow-show/

Well ok maybe not all of them, but still...
Andrew Ruse was sad about Ovlov though...

Fucking jews man.

Fucking Chastity Belt. Calls MDE alt-right comedy and then the next sentence they admit they'd never seen an episode of World Peace.

Fucking liberals, everybody.

>pitchfork references bernstien's buzzfeed article

(((Bernstein))) will never amount to anything other than churning out clickbait for his shitty overlords. Sam really put the screws to that cuck during his interview.

What a bunch of silly little bitches, they all look like fucking libshit hipsters anyway so I'm hardly surprised, they probably thought they'd get a bit of publicity going on some new "edgy" right leaning AS show and probably didn't even bother to do any research on MDE or any of they're material, now it's come under some negative light they're trying to save face and act like they hardly wanted anything to do with the show, when really no one would have actually given a fuck if they where on the show in the first place until they created this situation trying to cover their asses.

>cry more Hyde shill
MDE is alright at best.

Then bernstien and his connected kikes put the screws to world peace.

That high pitch voice when Sam kicks in "you roll a seven, I'll let you walk free".
Shit gets me every time

Like test tube gub gub snail man and BUCCI

>buzzfeed is a cited

Wow thats like citing the onion.

>all this asshurt

There was literally nothing in that article that wasn't true. Did you fags even read it?

>MDE plebs think black and white automatically makes something deep and sophisticated

>shills come in
>don't want us to find the kike connection with bernstien and who pulled the plug

I know why you're here spamming the threads now.

I thought it was ""Tim"" who got the show canceled? Is a shill "anyone I disagree with" now? If anything the shills are the ones spamming mde threads.

I'll ask again. DID YOU EVEN READ THE ARTICLE?

And if you did, please tell me what in it isn't true.

>tim fags come into threads specifically to get pissed off

why dont you guys just ignore these threads if they trigger you so much? I hate Dr. Who, but I dont go and shitpost in Dr. Who threads

Sam being a vocal member of the altright.

Are you retarded?

>he thinks heidecker isn't one of the kikes

Get with the program faggot.

They are shills that are afraid of MDE.

you're the mad one

at least i get paid, you do it for free.

Not the guy you're talking to but nothing in that article is true. It's a hit piece written up by Bernstein after Sam trolled his ass HARD about "linking alt right material on twitter".

Sam posts all kinds of borderline controversial but funny shit on his twitter, all day. He's a comedian/performance artist. But yea. It's essentially a big bowl of bullshit.

There were less racist episodes in all of world peace than just one episode of Cleveland show.

You got a 5 and a 1..

Holy shit who the fuck would pay you to act like an agitated little bitch

Is there a hidden hiney market i am unaware of?

Usually get the meaning of their skits but this one eluded me

>Same isn't alt-right, he just says alt-right things and literally all of his fans identify as alt-right.

How are you guys this retarded?

>It's a hit piece written up by Bernstein after Sam trolled his ass HARD about "linking alt right material on twitter".

>tfw you get humiliated in a call and get your revenge by ruining the assholes career
Bad things happen to bad people. He consistently acts like a prick. No sympathy whatsoever.

Yes, it was an incredibly deep and meaningful vignette. You could even say that "it really made me think". I could tell it was DEEP because it was shot in black and white.

Maus hasn't said anything (yet). And that goth electronic band hasn't said anything.

>you're the mad one

>says the guy who literally shitpost the moment he sees "Sam"

really made me think

Yes I agree, it was an experience on par with Snyder's subtle symbolism in BvS.

Charls new channel is kino

You can tell Ruse is the real talent behind the show because TC affiliated projects like Moms is so head and shoulders above the rest of MDEs work.

altright doesn't exist and sam never said he belonged to it

shill

>tfw Sam is a real human being
youtu.be/Qi59NJn9Vr0?t=1006
16:50

>TC affiliated projects like Moms is so head and shoulders above the rest of MDEs work.
nah.

>when your show gets canceled

awww poor buzzfeed such innocent victims :(

simply epik

Fine let's call it what it is. Sam's entire fanbase is Sup Forumstards. Do you want to act like they aren't racist, anti-semetic, facist retard trolls?

The reason his show got cancelled is because those fucking retards couldn't keep their mouths shut in their support for him which they expressed by shitting on anyone at adult swim who wasn't Sam.

You guys all lashing out at Tim, when if you want someone to blame for the shows cancellation all you need to do is look in a mirror.

And tell me, why the fuck would adult swim want a bunch of the most controversial groups of people associated with them? You're mad at them for not wanting to be seen as white supremacists and get boycotted? Again, you are all fucking delusional retards.

Never thought I'd see this happen, not in a million years.

It was called "the man who never was what he meant to be" or something like that.

Dude gets convicted of a crime he didn't do
"I didn't do it"
Goes to court
"I didn't do it"
Goes to prison
"I didnt go to prison"
Sams character said he did seven in Detroit
"I've never even left Rhode Island"

Rolls, fails to get a seven
Works out in prison, get stabbed
"Okay you're free to go."
Shrugs it off not paying attention.

Music kicks in with a bed in the center and a sign that says "sleep forever" under the bed and Charls does basically a music video of the frustration of death and a guy having his life taken away, and he still can't accept it after all that time.

At least that's how I interpreted it.

>hich they expressed by shitting on anyone at adult swim who wasn't Sam.

literally never happened, but good job making up more shit.

Only a douchebag and likeminded pricks think that.

Never expect anything serious out of a jokers mouth. Bernsteins fault for being a whiny cunt about it.

The fact you support a hit piece from a journalist with no integrity speaks volumes about you as a person.

This is, v, g, and a are the only boards I visit and I like World Peace AND MDE.

Suck my nut bakayarou

Hell yeah

It was just about people who refuse to even acknowledge the reality of a shitty situation theyre in

>10 years? 40 years? 200 years? Hows 'bout Im doing none of them

>gets shanked
>"hehe quit horsing around guys!"

twitter.com/Boe_Broiler/status/712379409018298368

That was fuckign easy. Wanna try again? There are a thousand more tweets just like that and worse.

You're either delusional or being deliberately disingenuous.

Whatever happened to Kurush, I follow him on instagram but he never seems involved in anything with the boys now

Sup Forumsfags will tell you it's about white genocide or whatever but what it really is about is it's a man who chooses to ignore reality, pretending to be fine with everything for his entire life, then in the end it all comes down on him at once and he breaks down and cries and screams, then he gets into his bed to sleep for eternity.

This is also why I like the Hey Moon version better than cop killer, hey moon is way more impactful imo.

It's about apathy and the passage of time, he didn't care about anything until seeing his life had crumbled around him when he wasn't looking, then he dies.

it's a meme sketch

>attacking Tiny Tim

oh wow, sure is "everyone at adult swim being attacked!" So Tiny Tim is such a delicate little princess that you cant call him out on twitter or he will ruin the career of a comedian you like?

Got it

Someone should redub it with bennington

Oh it's okay then, because he was joking. It's okay to be a dickhead if it's just a prank. I hope you get cancer and die (joke lol). Watch me curbstomp the porchmonkey.... PRANKED. Oh no his friend is shooting at me. STOP DUDE IT'S JUST A SIMPLE JOKE I WAS NOT BEING SERIOUS!!!

>I'm going to defend shitty behavior because I don't like the guy getting treated like shit for no reason.

kys

>Fine let's call it what it is. Sam's entire fanbase is Sup Forumstards. Do you want to act like they aren't racist, anti-semetic, facist retard trolls?
Sorry to cut into your epic tough truth teller man monologue plenty of MDE fans aren't alt-righters
A lot of MDE fans are just people started watching MDE after Sam's TEDx speech, the Williamsburg videos, College Cunts or Ideas Man or after Sam's weird vertical videos. I know plenty of people who are not alt-righters but are MDE fans. 1 million people watched World Peace and most likely most of them aren't nazis.
Joe Berstein is a slimy cunt who tried to expose Sam as an evil racist in an interview but he got his ass handed to him and Sam wasn't even anti-semitic towards him. He just made fun of the guy's personal aspirations and that obviously got to him. And MDE fans did the same.

>No True Scotsman

Im not saying you have to like MDE or find them funny, but if someone here is diametrically opposed to the ethos of MDE, they literally are lelddit newfags and have no place on Sup Forums.

The fucking irony of your post lol

Stomping in a porch monkey could easily be made into a joke, but the comedy would be wasted on you and people like you.

>have Tim on a porch
>surrealist setting
>Tim has pet monkey
>Eric walks in
"Hey how's it going tim! What ya doing with that porch monkey"
"Trying to get him to stop misbehaving. He's been a bad little porch monkey!"
>Literally stomps on fake monkey

It's that easy. Or look at Clerks 2 they literally did a porch monkey joke back when people wouldn't whine about it like little bitches.

This.

That post is pretty tame dude. I don't know you might be just a bitch who got made fun of and now you're upset and think bad words on twitter are somehow worse than running a man's livelihood for not agreeing with your political views

Yo dude mind spraying that assblast somewhere else, my umbrella can't catch it all.

not an argument. If you are truley hate Sam Hyde on the grounds of his political or social views ect, then you literally dont belong on Sup Forums and are obviously a newfag shill from lelddit.

>they put swastikas in the show guys
>everything sam says on twitter and facebook is serious guys

Can someone please explain what this sketch means?

I wonder what the black version of World peace is.

I don't mean cucked up bullshit like Brett Gelman's terrible show.

It means you're doin anotha dime.

see

>bad things happen to bad people

lol alright dude, cu when u graduate from middle school

i teared up the first time i saw this and his voice wavered on "multiple sclerosis." if the MDE guys didn't have a heart they wouldn't have this dedicated fanbase. i think for a lot of people all the rage and resentment of MDE's comedy belies the fact that it's coming from a place of idealism and compassion, so much of their subject matter is about people being fake and not really engaging with others as human beings.

to me the thing that most revealed who sam really is, besides the moment in that video, is the "real illuminati story." you could tell that he was very moved by the story of that architect and his broken son's devotion to his father's forgotten memory, that the architect integrity and industriousness and ingenuity represented a lot of what sam values.

Eric Andre.

He had an episode that was "kill all jokes" and had swastikas drawn everywhere. I like Eric Andre though

Tim And Eric
Eric Andre
World Peace

Top 3 surrealist comedy on AS

>implying that any person of color has the intelligence to make something like WP

wasting your life

I like Eric Andre, it doesn't really have the same spice WP did, doesn't feel as unique, plus S4 toned down the surrealism and it felt a little generic this time. I'd like to see him do a sketch show.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

for all the bullshit about how "omg sam is this le zany guy whos always in character behind 84 layers of irony!" Hes pretty upfront and level headed on his twitter and lelddit page.

98% of his twitter posts are jokes 2% shows and where they'll be at.

Only newfags think they can tell people who can or can't post on Sup Forums

Also, calling anybody who disagrees with you a shill makes it pretty obvious you've only been here since last summer

You got a 5 and 1

sure thing newfag

you dont even know who firelo is, now fuck off

Well some newfags also think they can shit up places with pleb opinions.

Par for the course buddy

Could you fit any more buzzwords into your childlike tantrum you fucking faggot?

there's a difference between actually stomping a real porch monkey and staging a skit of a stomped porch monkey. bernstein was a real porch monkey who got stomped and that's why sam is an asshole.

It's weird, it's like he's a guy who gives a shit about his fans and isn't some corporate whore.

andre wishes he can be on the same level as world peace

You teared up because some fat retard said the words "multiple sclerosis" when you don't understand the full context of what he was talking about.