Univision and Omar Mateens home

Univision posted vid at 4:06PM

>palmbeachpost.com/news/news/officials-investigating-break-in-at-orlando-shoote/nrfsB/

House break in article posted at 6:39PM

>palmbeachpost.com/news/news/officials-investigating-break-in-at-orlando-shoote/nrfsB/

Univision reporter was drenched in sweat and nervous. Seems very likely.

youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk&feature=youtu.be
univision.com/noticias/masacre-en-orlando/inside-the-house-of-omar-mateen-a-hateful-mass-murderer-who-loved-his-toddler
youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk
boards.Sup
flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PREVIOUS THREAD

cute

I know.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk&feature=youtu.be

univision.com/noticias/masacre-en-orlando/inside-the-house-of-omar-mateen-a-hateful-mass-murderer-who-loved-his-toddler

I sent a tip to the police about Univision possibly breaking in. This gun b gud.

QUICK, can someone confirm that this video: youtube.com/watch?v=9ETQVPcs2kk
is the same video being played on
(not working for me)

Seems there's two threads, link to relevant info

Yes, it's the same vid. I posted it.

There are 3 threads. Hopefully one of them picks up.

Fucking tacos. GET OUT

whats the point of this thread?

would have been beautiful if he tripped the bombs set for cops. Dirty cunt shouldn't break into a house to get his story 2 hours sooner.

Maybe try reading the first post

It's self explanatory..

We Nightcrawler now
Inb4 my people knew he would do it but let it unfold to get a crazy story

I don't get it. What about House breaking?

I appreciate the bumps but if you're not going to read the info and put 2 and 2 together then maybe you should fuck off..

>Univision reporter makes vid inside Omars house.
>Shortly after vid is posted an article comes out about Omar's house being broken into.
>The reporter was sweaty and nervous.
>He broke in!

Dont let the shills slide

Letting this shit thread slide now

I also advise you guys to keep the other 2 threads on this open in seperate windows and check in with bumps and info pics just because i think the presence would be bigger in this shit heap

>this investigation is getting traction

well done brothers

fucking (((journalism))) is so pathetic now

A mexican breaks into a house and you're all surprised?

Mexinews fags broke into an active crime scene like a bunch of morons.

Deeper than that

Heres the other thread

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/77188181/mateens-home-was-contaminated-by-univision#bottom

Evidence removed?

OH HAHA this is great. Fucking idiots.

We might never know.

I wonder if this will even reach the msm..

Nice reporting with the inside scoop, they reported the same way during the invasion of Iraq. All the goy networks censored the savagery of the bombardment

That concealed carry license will be another nail in the anti-guncontrol coffin. None of his weapons were bought illegally, none were hot, I bet even his ammo was purchased at wallmart

Gun control will never happen here.

bump

They seem to be building a strong case for it if you haven't noticed

Not really

It won't matter.

Yesterday never happened.

Still more likely to die by a bolt of lightning

The best they can achieve is to shore up any loopholes and make licences harder/better etc. They aren't going to take guns off of people, they need to stop trying for it and aim for something reasonable.

Spics are incredibly fucking stupid. I cant believe these retards are going to inherit the United States. What a joke this country has become (ignore flag, on vacation).

You don't "get" how much gun people HATE the gov. I doubt they would give it up by any means except molon labe.

That's gonna have to be a pretty strong case to turn 33 Republican congressmen and 4 senators into Democrats.

Like every other mass shooting right?

Bump

First time paying attention to the media friend?

Everything in that apartment seems to be in order except some random piles of laundry. Can it be that they were looking for something particular and knew that it was hidden in one of the dressers?

NIgger if we could stop lightning strikes by bombing the shit out of brown sand people then by all that is holy we would

Licenses and permits for rights we already have are not the answer

The answer is to take responsibility and not have people think they can abuse people or their rights just because they got some power (a gun). Theres a reason why most of this shit goes on in places where (no guns are allowed)

>Implying we bomb brown people to keep us safe

Negro please

>trample sweatily around the home of a mass shooter risking FBI rage of a thousand suns and actually post a video of the trampling
>but first make sure hair care products on dresser are carefully blurred out

wtf is happening on this planet

Wait 5 months. That number will be more like 70/12

And every time they come back with a referendum regarding the banning of assault rifles, each time the case gets stronger. It snowballing into something that will be unavoidable

It will happen, it has to. As we saw he even had a firearms license, this is above the heads of law enforcement. These guns are beyond their jurisdiction, there's a loophole

If it gets stronger each time then how do the gun laws get weaker and weaker with each passing year?

Ignore it m8
There's been a strong anti gun campaign on here recently, they're trying to convert people or some shit.
Shills will never learn

Thanks, didn't have that gif on my tablet.

I cant see the one on their website either, but its the right people, and they show the shooters gun license, so its almost certainly the guys house.

Bump

JIDFuck yourself

bump

It's way to keep control, if anything they're tightening their grip
When before there were no laws in the books, only open carry, now there's concealed carry with a mandatory license. These steps are incremental. Sooner or later they'll tighten again and again

This obsession with firearms and the ease in which people can obtain them is the cause of all this. These legally purchased guns are Always used in mass shooting and the ones that aren't always trickle down into the streets. The ones used in common crimes started off as Legally purchased weapons

>each time the case gets stronger.

No, it doesn't.

Actually if you looked at that image you would realize that conceal carry was outright banned in many states.

You see the green states at the end? That's constitutional carry, no permit required.

Your "facts" are nothing but lies and misinformation.

Eh remember when they literally considered banning pressure cookers after the Boston Bombings? They wont succeed in getting many laws like that passed because of how many NRA members are amongst congress. And if they did, they'd spark a civil war because confiscating people's guns goes against the second amendment. Even attempting to repeal it would make people lose their shit. So the most they will do is probably change up some laws that make it harder or require more background checks to purchase from a certain date on out. And even that's likely to fail.

70/12 what? R/D or D/R?

SHOCKED. SHOCKED I AM.

god bless the nra
i donated yesterday.

Bump

wew lad

Issuing of more licenses = less control for you?
No, it's a way of keeping track of who owns one, so when the time comes all they'll have to do is send a letter. That noose is getting snug and with the way things are going, it's about time

This fetish for guns is getting out of control, it shows the degree of mental imbalance within certain groups. It's unhealthy to be this infatuated with something that can easily be bought and used to take someones life

like i said yesterday there is no way a gun ban happens here. i guess fear is fun?
but wont fuckin happen,revolution 2.0 and the jews know it.wont push it.and after the obammy scare there are now gun owners with not hundreds or thousands of rounds but millions.from 2010-14 they couldnt even keep up with demand

You liberals are the one obsessed with shooting people.

Most gun owners shoot targets and hunt.

Neck yourself shill. Fuck off with your disinfo

Just another White Florida Man.

flvoters.com/by_number/1144/84524_omar_mir_seddique_mateen.html

Race(other)

Thanks for the bumps you filthy shill whore.

SOLD HIS HOUSE ONE MONTH PRIOR FOR 10 DOLLARS TO A FAMILY MEMBER.

WE NEED TO threaten HIS FAMILY.

Guns survived Sandy Hook. Guns will survive anything.

keep giving your freedoms away.you are advocating for loss of your own rights and are welcoming it.why?
if u think u will never need a gun i dont think u wuite understand what is going on in the world

wot? da fuq?

That sugar cookie ice cream looks really good.

(((Mexican Initiatives)))

Tis what's being slid on the catalog right now. Look at all the fresh threads.

>

It's not a concealed carry license, it's a firearms license for armed security, that was his job before.

Car accidents kill more people than guns. Are you going to petition the government to make cars illegal? Are you going to stop riding in cars?

this is the same shit that happened at san bernardino with the two mudslimes there

macht lynx ubersturmfuhrer?

Take the redpill and swallow it
Or do you want to appear like these whining manbabies for the rest of your life? There's nothing more pathetic than an overprivileged ""person"" desperately trying to justify his objections to an obviously simple solution

I have to add that this shows licensing doesn't work, the guy was working legitimately and didn't have a record. Regulations wouldn't have stopped anything, only banning muslims would have worked.

Bump

> overprivileged

nice word choice shill.

guns will never be taken from americans.

so either fuck off or keep bumping with your stupid posts.

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Sure thing, Jah Mal.

Nice dubs from a dubman.

Is there such a thing as an abuse of freedoms?

Sure there is, we see these limits everyday. These boundaries hold society together. Freedom is good but there are those who cross the line, that's when the judicial system steps in

It seems they're dragging their feet on this one

>Univision cancelled one of trump's shows
>Univision will now get sued and shut down for damaging evidence

are you browsing from a ti-84?

kek

meant to say obstruction of evicence

Bump
Nightmare World