Off to a good start

FIRST FOR KEK

KEK
E
K

YOU'RE PULLING IN TOO MANY DUBS THE BOARD CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS MAGIC

SECOND FOR KEK

PRAISE KEK

The only reason this thread is getting so many repeating numbers is because a lot of people are replying in reaction to people getting dubs/trips, which leads to more replies meaning a bigger chance of getting numbers

KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD

Remember, no homo

R A R E

A

R

E

Watch dese dubs doe

>tfw no repeating digits

T-THIRD FOR KEK?

ITS HAPPENING STILL

Here we go

Trump gon' win.

you are not worthy

praise

>>THIRD FOR KEK

Posting in epic thread

Quints?

praise him

Lets face it lads, what happened in the last thread was simply a blessing.

meme magic off the charts here

NUMBERS FOR MUMBERS

What a shit thread

prep it

HE HAS RISEN

KEK

KEK IS REAL

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD

W A S T E D
A
S
T
E
D

I WAS WRONG, I WAS SO WRONG

RISEN, KEK

YOU WASTED THE QUINTS YOU FAGGOT GET OUT >>>OUT>>

fag

H-how..?

IT'S HAPPENING

hory shet

unbelievable

reminder:
> kek = light bringer with an affiliation to chaos
> light bringer is also a name for Lucifer, who is affiliated with chaos
> kek is therefore Egyptian equivalent

> set is the Egyptian god of war and storms, his Canaanite equivalent is YHWH (Jewish/ Christian/ Muslim god)
> set is seen as evil

> what do we make of this all
* side note

> there is a third set/YHWH equivalent, Indra, the king of devas and storm/war god from Hindu mythology.
> In Hinduism and Zoroastrianism there is a holy drink known as Soma known to bring light and enlightenment, knowledge is often seen by many religions as a chaotic concept

> like I said, do with this info what you will
* Obsrvations others have contibuted

> warcraft has a character with the title lightbringer, bringing us back fullcircle to one of the 3 origins of the word kek

> revalations 16:13 mentions 3 frogs (maybe pepe/kek, dat boi, and a third yet-to-be-memed frog, or perhaps it's a metaphor of how kek as an alternate lol had 3 origins that converged (starcraft, warcraft, and lel)) coming from the mouth of the beast

Other Possible Equivalent gods:

these gods do not fit the light-bringer+chaos vs storm+war god relation but are similar nevertheless

Anunnakian (mesopatamia/babylonia/assyrian/akkadian)

Enki = kek, light bringer
Enlil = set, YHWH

nice

Blessings of kek be upon you

PRAISE KEK

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I think this nigger is saying is that Jewish Jesus gave us these quints

May Kek Ride Eternal

HAIL

...witnessed

THIRD FOR KEK

PRAISE KEK

Good thread Sup Forums

rare?

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Leaf me be

SAVE US OH RISEN ONE. SAVE US FROM THE RODHAMS.

unworthy

This thread more dubs than it mathematically should.

KEK
E
K

PRAISE KEK

Double?

nah this flag is the new canada

Kek has even blessed us with fresh copypasta

What are you?

We are here stirred up to praise KEK. Praise KEK for his sanctuary, and the privileges we enjoy by having it among us; praise him because of his power and glory in the firmament. Those who praise the meme master in heaven, behold displays of his power and glory which we cannot now conceive. But the greatest of all his mighty acts is known in his earthly sanctuary. The holiness and the love of our LORD KEK are more displayed in man's redemption, than in all his other works. Let us praise our LORD KEK and Saviour for it.

R A R E
A
R
E

kek is real.

if trump doesnt win after witnessing your scriptfaggotry, the world has truly gone to shit

SLAY THEM ALL

>with meme magic

see it's literally a Lucifer cult trying to reach collective enlightenment. whether this is good or evil you can judge

surely it must be a good offering

please tell me there are screenshots of the previous thread?!

Fiji faggot

Rarer

YHWH, the god of the Jews, aims to give them their holy land and their goy slaves and Lucifer wants to set us free. The idea that he rebelled because god loves us more was a false flag. He's the one who cares. He gave us free will and he will set us free again.

What country are you from. Pls answer me nigger.

welcome brother

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=8AZcEvE6V2U

PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

the islamic state

Kek, smile on us hopeless sinners and grant us your greatest abortion.
Give us war.

IT'S HAPPENING

there is a god

Trump approves.

Proxyfag in Fiji Islands

I'm on mobile and can't check. Will these dubs persuade you to give me the real answer?

KEKS BLESSINGS ARE UPON US!

Trips.