>this is a 10/10 in muslimstan

*accidentally molests her*
whoops haha

>this is 11/10 in nigrance

Apologise!

s-sorry
please don't beat me up

It ok

I'd say she's seems more like a Tajik rather than Pashtun.

Here's a pic of a cute Pashtun

She looks pashtun, she's from afghanistan abd afghani tajiks are brown

why is she smiling?

she's getting her photo taken and feels flattered

I see

Teaching Feeling taught me how to do this

Easy

>Afghan tajiks are brown

Where did you get that idea from? From my extensive research (yes I'm probably autistic) I discovered that nearly every ethnic group in Afghanistan has both 'brown' looking and white looking individuals. Some might have more white than brown and vice versa but yeah. Tajiks are no more brown than Pashtuns are.

For example Tajiks in Badakhshan and Panjshir tend to be light skinned for most of the part, and it's not weird to see people with green or blue eyes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>that flag
>that post
Im afghan tajik she passes really easily like my family from the north who are really fair.

>Tajiks from panjshir and badakshan
Cypriotbro how did u know this?

Like I said I'm kind of autistic and I like researching ethnic groups, and decided to stick with Afghanistan, and now I know a lot. There are some people on Sup Forums that recognise me by this.

You don't want to know how many pictures I have

Not really.

Whats the most interesting thing your autism has helped you find out so far?

*pats the loli*
good girl

Tajik bro on /sag/. He told most afghani tajiks are brown, not dark but hispanic tier.

>nadenade
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN, WEEB?

Amongst tajiks dominant phenotype is like arab/iranian in looks but there are some especially from northern provinces like panjshir and badakshan who are really fair skinned or have different coloured eyes, they can easily get mistaken for eastern europeans imo.
t.afghan tajik whose actually been to afg

If you are referring to that athiest dutch guy hes half yemeni and also a hardcore hinduparast.

Could I pass as tajik?
t.pashtun heritage

You probably could, especially of i heard you speaking farsi.

Not too sure. I guess I find it interesting how there's a dravidian ethnic group called Brahui in Afghanistan. Some Afghans told me they never heard of them.

Also there's the Moghols, who are literally Mongols living in Herat. They speak, or at least used to speak, the Moghol language, which is basically a Mongolic language with strong Persian influence.

Pakistan has an african one but its only few thousands. Im sacred they may one day out populate us like the blacks in america are doing

I doubt it. There's only like 50 thousand of them in both India and Pakistan.

Don't worry..

nigger nose desu

Looks like a normal shape to me desu

Actually it's kind of fat in more of a Middle Eastern way than nig.

>posting Trump

post cute girls instead user

It seems normal, should be more pointy though

Here you go user hindkowan loli

Well little kids tend to have less pointed noses. For example the famous Afghan girl's nose is more sharp in the picture where she's 30 years old.

Anyway does it really matter? Wide nose or not.

How bout a cute Barron?

Middle Eastern women (not girls you pedo paki) make my dick go diamonds...

For pashtuns it does, we have sharp noses and streamelined faces. Its our facial structure

Dunno, I do notice that a lot of the Pashtuns in Afghanistan at least don't have very sharp noses, at least not as sharp compared to Arabs.

I mean you know better than I do but still.

Lolus are to be admired and patted not fapped to

arr rook rike

>we have sharp noses and streamelined faces.
All Indo-Europeans have similar facial structure. Afghans tend be darker than other IE's tho.

Like this user

Most of them look like my sister's boyfriend (he's portuguese)

For comparison.

>afghans tend to be darkers
Vague, afghanistan has many ethnicities
>kurds and iranis lighters than turks
Bullshit meme chart

Do you have pics from ethnic groups from Iran?

You are right. I'm not saying Pashtuns don't have those noses, but not all Pashtuns look alike of course. I think it depends a lot in which region they are too. And again, as I said before, children's noses aren't as sharp, it happens later when they're older.

Yeah I think its mostly paki and some afghani ones.

>Vague, afghanistan has many ethnicities
I mean as a whole when you average it out. All of the ones inside the pic I posted have a wide range of ethnicities within them too.

>kurds and iranis lighters than turks
The ones who are the descendants of Anatolian Greeks tend to be pretty white. A lot of the others look like pic related.

Yeah, I noticed Pakistani Pashtuns (except those right on the border like at Waziristan) tend to look quite a bit different than Afghan Pashtuns

This seems more average m8. Turks have alot of euro and turkic admixture as well

looks very sarmatian
t. sarmatian

Maybe. I wouldn't be surprised if a Kurd made that pic just to try and prove that we wuz southern european n shieeet.

What's up with his head?

The waziristan ones seem to look more tanned and durka tier.

Notice that the kids are always lighter than the elders, they have more dark olive skin tone

Why don't Iranians look like this?

Iranians have persian heritage, they used to be white before then some shit happened and now most look like northen pajeets but lighter skinned

>Iranians have persian heritage, they used to be white before then some shit happened
Are you an idiot? The DNA of modern Iranians is no different to how it was millennia/centuries before.

> and now most look like northen pajeets but lighter skinned
Are you an idiot?

It's the sound effect of patting a loli.

arr rook arike

North indians have somewhat persian heritage. The admixture becomes greater the more west you move

Filthy weeb you disgust me!
Also, what anime pic related? Asking for a friend

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

grabbing this to piss off some roaches

It's not Persian heritage m8. It's Indo-European heritage and the only people that don't have it are Asians and Africans.

And I know what you mean. I'm not an idiot and I've done my research on India/Asia and I've met a few over here. A lot of Punjabi Paki's can go either way from Modi tier to that gameshow host in Slum Dog Millionaire tier.

nice

where is this even from?
the turk seems far too brown

obviously since kurds are ary*n

Would you pat me as a loli?

Wew I would adopt you